Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853021 times)

stephen25000

seeing amaral deprived of his own money is good enough

Of course dave, and we all know why. 8((()*/

Yet you support parents whose actions led to the disappearance of Madeleine. 

Nice one dave &%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+

Offline sadie

What strange reasoning you have Stephen  8)-)))

Very worrying that there are people around that think like you.

Not many tho

Offline Mr Gray

I support Kate and Gerry who are the victims of a crime

stephen25000

I support Kate and Gerry who are the victims of a crime

Actually dave, you don't know the mccanns were victims of the crime, as you don't know who carried out the crime.

8(0(*

stephen25000

What strange reasoning you have Stephen  8)-)))

Very worrying that there are people around that think like you.

Not many tho

So you really think many people support the mccanns. &%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+

Offline Mr Gray

Actually dave, you don't know the mccanns were victims of the crime, as you don't know who carried out the crime.

8(0(*

I believe Kate and Gerry as do SY...I don't give a toss what a pillock like you thinks...I'm sure you support my right to free speech

Offline Lace

What a hypocrite.

You and other mccann supporters have tried to glory in what you perceive as the humiliation of Amaral and the award of money to parents who left their children all by themselves with no one to protect them, and on whom this case rests.

Humiliation brought about by his own actions.    Using his position to gain information for his book.  Writing his book whilst still in the employ of the Portuguese police force.   Using the money on the books he sold to buy an expensive car and pose and strut in front of women,  behaving as a celebrity.   

Madeleine didn't deserve to be written off in Amarals theory.

Offline Brietta

I learned long ago not to be bothered about things over which I have no control.

In this case, lawyers will decide about the appeal without any input from you or I.

Precisely my sentiments.

So why do you think you continue to post and why do you think I continue to post?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

I could only hazard a guess as to why others post, with some apparently spending up to 18 hours a day on line.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

What a hypocrite.

You and other mccann supporters have tried to glory in what you perceive as the humiliation of Amaral and the award of money to parents who left their children all by themselves with no one to protect them, and on whom this case rests.

Interesting you admit the children required protection ... unfortunately holidaymakers knew nothing of the home invasions which had occurred, particularly not the two recent ones in block 5A one of which was directly above the McCann apartment ... or they may have been more on their guard.

The case in which the learned Judge ruled against Goncalo Amaral rests on the unlawful breaking of confidentiality and the unlawful denial of Madeleine McCann's parents right to be considered innocent.

The judgement has been a long time coming ... and whether it can be appealed or not is in the hands of the Portuguese Courts.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

I could only hazard a guess as to why others post, with some apparently spending up to 18 hours a day on line.

Then why post an opinion on why others post if your opinion is only your guess work?

Offline jassi

Everybody's' contribution is only guesswork or opinion, unless, of course, you have inside information.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

I believe Kate and Gerry as do SY...I don't give a toss what a pillock like you thinks...I'm sure you support my right to free speech

If you do or don't give a toss, well that's your problem.

*&*%£

Offline Mr Gray

Everybody's' contribution is only guesswork or opinion, unless, of course, you have inside information.

I agree...but amaral has promoted his theory as fact

stephen25000

Interesting you admit the children required protection ... unfortunately holidaymakers knew nothing of the home invasions which had occurred, particularly not the two recent ones in block 5A one of which was directly above the McCann apartment ... or they may have been more on their guard.

The case in which the learned Judge ruled against Goncalo Amaral rests on the unlawful breaking of confidentiality and the unlawful denial of Madeleine McCann's parents right to be considered innocent.

The judgement has been a long time coming ... and whether it can be appealed or not is in the hands of the Portuguese Courts.

The mccanns didn't protect the children.

They were offered services by Mark Warner., which they refused.

The mccanns as guardians were responsible for their children's safety.

They failed miserably.