Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853016 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

http://www.gofundme.com/questions/

Thank you, Alice

Does it cost anything?

While it's free to create and share your online fundraising campaign, GoFundMe will deduct a 5% fee from each donation that you receive.

Since our fee is deducted automatically, you'll never need to worry about being billed or owing us any money.

A small processing fee of about 3% will also be deducted from each donation.

Please see Pricing & Fees for more info.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

Here are pinks to today's articles about this successful fundraising in Express Mail Mirror Telegraph Times Independent and Guardian:-

ETA Sorry, I can't find any

Offline faithlilly

Thank you, Alice

Does it cost anything?

While it's free to create and share your online fundraising campaign, GoFundMe will deduct a 5% fee from each donation that you receive.

Since our fee is deducted automatically, you'll never need to worry about being billed or owing us any money.

A small processing fee of about 3% will also be deducted from each donation.

Please see Pricing & Fees for more info.

Seems these fundraising vehicles charge much the same :

https://help.justgiving.com/hc/en-us/articles/203067602-Crowdfunding-Fees
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

Here are pinks to today's articles about this successful fundraising in Express Mail Mirror Telegraph Times Independent and Guardian:-

ETA Sorry, I can't find any
You would have to be very deluded to think the Telegraph, the Times, the Independent and the Guardian would show the slightest interest in Ammy's Fund.  The only possible interest those papers might have in this stupendous money-raising exercise is if it is revealed that members of the Met actually did donate a grand to help the man who was legally adjudged to have caused damage to the parents of the missing child their force is currently trying to find.  Personally I think it's highly unlikely to be true and probably not worth the journalistic effort involved in trying to establish the facts one way or the other. 

Online Eleanor

This has all gotten rather silly.  So please stop now.  Otherwise I might get really cross.

Offline pegasus

You would have to be very deluded to think the Telegraph, the Times, the Independent and the Guardian would show the slightest interest in Ammy's Fund.  The only possible interest those papers might have in this stupendous money-raising exercise is if it is revealed that members of the Met actually did donate a grand to help the man who was legally adjudged to have caused damage to the parents of the missing child their force is currently trying to find.  Personally I think it's highly unlikely to be true and probably not worth the journalistic effort involved in trying to establish the facts one way or the other.
I imagine the journalists do want to write honestly about the case including how this successful fundraising shows the support of thousands of the british public, but at present only pink puff pastries are allowed.

Online Eleanor

Any more for anymore to be deleted?

Alfred R Jones

I imagine the journalists do want to write honestly about the case including how this successful fundraising shows the support of thousands of the british public, but at present only pink puff pastries are allowed.
Where are you getting "thousands of the British Public" from?

Offline pegasus

Where are you getting "thousands of the British Public" from?
1606 donations, take away foreigners and repeat contributions. Oh yes and for one big donation count the large number of individuals who put money in the helmet. About 1000 brits total IMO. And special thanks to the generous headline writer at the Star for directly generating about £300 of donations.

Alfred R Jones

1606 donations, take away foreigners and repeat contributions. Oh yes and for one big donation count the large number of individuals who put money in the helmet. About 1000 brits total IMO. And special thanks to the generous headline writer at the Star for directly generating about £300 of donations.
1000 does not equal thousands, thank you for clarifying.

Offline jassi

Decent response though for just a month, don't you think?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

Decent response though for just a month, don't you think?

As there's one born every minute it's quite a poor response

Offline pegasus

1000 does not equal thousands, thank you for clarifying.
Apologies not thousands of brits, yet.

Offline Mr Gray

Many of the donations are from the deluded who think they are somehow helping to get Justice for Maddie.....