Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853285 times)

Offline Lace

'celebrity lifestyle' for Amaral ???

On what basis do you say that ?

Now that can certainly be applied to the mccanns in the first few years after Madeleine's disappearance.

Did you miss the article where it was said Amaral bought a flashy car a gold earring and eager fans awaited him outside court.    He charged an enormous amount of money for interviews etc.

ferryman

I think you misunderstood the post. The investigation continually being discredited is the original one, in which UK police participated.

From the shelved investigation, Mark Harrison's report bears particularly close scrutiny, and especially the reality, distinct from Amaral's (badly skewed!) misinterpretation of it ....

Offline Mr Gray

Would you accept evidence from the files?

let's see it

stephen25000

From the shelved investigation, Mark Harrison's report bears particularly close scrutiny, and especially the reality, distinct from Amaral's (badly skewed!) misinterpretation of it ....

When has accidental death in the apartment been disproved ?

Offline pegasus

I am puzzled, Pegasus.

Do you happen to be reading this forum in a mirror?  Because the only people seeming to be desperate to discredit the investigation are those of the "anti" persuasion, here and elsewhere.

Among those on forum who do not hate the mccanns and constantly wish them ill, I cannot see anything but a broad welcome for the renewed police investigation.

Strange.   
I was referring to the PJ investigation from 4th May to 2nd Oct 2007 and the numerous Brit police who were part of it. And the irony that peeps who criticise Mr Amaral's investigation are criticising the good Brit police who worked hard with Mr Amaral. Sorry I should have made it clearer that the Met assisted Mr Amaral by arranging for experts to help him. BTW I am on the side of all 3 investigations (Amaral PJ, current PJ, current SY).

ferryman

The great thing about disembodied theories is that anyone can pluck them out of thin air and they can't be disproved.

Key point is that there is not a shred of evidence to sustain such a supposition.

That's all it is, a supposition ....

Offline Alice Purjorick

Working on the premise that the nature of the crime if any is unknown one could deduce that nothing is proven or disproven, other than a child vanished sometime on May 3rd 2007.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

The great thing about disembodied theories is that anyone can pluck them out of thin air and they can't be disproved.

Key point is that there is not a shred of evidence to sustain such a supposition.

That's all it is, a supposition ....

So what the hell is the abduction ?

Not one shred of evidence, yet purported as fact by the mccanns.

There is a word to describe that, three letters beginning with an 'L'.

As to accidental death, there is circumstantial evidenceevidence, hence mccanns attempt to bring it up in the trial.

Didn't work, did it.😩😀😀

ferryman

So what the hell is the abduction ?

Not one shred of evidence, yet purported as fact by the mccanns.

There is a word to describe that, three letters beginning with an 'L'.

As to accidental death, there is circumstantial evidenceevidence, hence mccanns attempt to bring it up in the trial.

Didn't work, did it.😩😀😀

It's the only alternative explanation of Madeleine's disappearance ....

stephen25000

It's the only alternative explanation of Madeleine's disappearance ....

Abduction certainly isn't.

Unless of course you are a mccann or one of their supporters.

Since without abduction, what are you left with ? 👇

ferryman

Abduction certainly isn't.

Unless of course you are a mccann or one of their supporters.

Since without abduction, what are you left with ? 👇

It's not a question of what anyone's left with.

It's a question of what happened to Madeleine.

The present Portguese/Anglo investigation is investigating that she was abducted.

The first enquiry reached all the wrong conclusions.

Offline Brietta

Well that is the end of the working week ... wonder if Monday will be the day for news of the appeal ... or will we be left biting our fingernails for some time to come?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

It's not a question of what anyone's left with.

It's a question of what happened to Madeleine.

The present Portguese/Anglo investigation is investigating that she was abducted.

The first enquiry reached all the wrong conclusions.

Wrong.

It hasn't been established how she disappeared.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 08:38:44 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Mr Gray

I was referring to the PJ investigation from 4th May to 2nd Oct 2007 and the numerous Brit police who were part of it. And the irony that peeps who criticise Mr Amaral's investigation are criticising the good Brit police who worked hard with Mr Amaral. Sorry I should have made it clearer that the Met assisted Mr Amaral by arranging for experts to help him. BTW I am on the side of all 3 investigations (Amaral PJ, current PJ, current SY).

the UK police assisted the PJ...There is no evidence they agreed with the conclusions of amaral

Offline Mr Gray

Working on the premise that the nature of the crime if any is unknown one could deduce that nothing is proven or disproven, other than a child vanished sometime on May 3rd 2007.

proof is a relative word...absolute...beyond reasonable doubt...balance of probabilities...so it is possible that abduction has been proved