Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853259 times)

Alfred R Jones

In the absence of anything to give the current status:
He has lodged the papers and dosh already.
He will do it on monday.
He has successfully applied for an extension to time.
He isn't going to bother.
I'm pretty confident that the moment Ammy lodges an appeal it will be all over the internet before you can say "tucking fosser".

Offline Mr Gray

I'm pretty confident that the moment Ammy lodges an appeal it will be all over the internet before you can say "tucking fosser".
as long as none of his legal team are struck down with ebola

Offline pegasus

who are his lawyers?

Offline misty

who are his lawyers?

Must be pretty expensive, whoever they are. Queen Isabelle of Portugal wants to raise £100,000 for him now.

Offline pegasus

or an upset tummy

Offline Alice Purjorick

having come out all guns blazing.....he's gone ever so quiet...read into that what you will

Nothing; he said he would appeal either he will or he won't. We will find out eventually.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

You may be right and you may be wrong; but you know you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, down the Rock Island Line.......................
I wouldn't say "tucking fosser". I can swear properly  8(>((
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

You may be right and you may be wrong; but you know you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, down the Rock Island Line.......................
I wouldn't say "tucking fosser". I can swear properly  8(>((
What a clever little boy you are.

Offline pegasus

Offline Brietta

...please

I think it may be this guy,Miguel Cruz Rodrigues ... well it was in January this year ... but who knows?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

...please

Perhaps Leanne could enlighten us regarding that. The fund is, after all, transparent.
Any volunteers to PM her?

Offline sadie

I think it may be this guy,Miguel Cruz Rodrigues ... well it was in January this year ... but who knows?

Deleted

Offline pegasus

@Brietta thankyou

Offline Mr Gray

Nothing; he said he would appeal either he will or he won't. We will find out eventually.

Nothing?

On a forum where every word spoken by the McCanns ...every action however slight...draws an inference...your response to my post is...nothing..

So what can we read into that re you....the answer is not...nothing

ferryman

So the long and the short is that we still don't have confirmation that Amaral will (be allowed to!) appeal, making something of a mockery of the title of this thread?