Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853008 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Don't worry dave.

Just be patient. 8(>((

it's amaral who has all his assets frozen and is totally broken...as he tells us....it can take the rest of his life for all I care

Offline misty

So use the context and your knowledge from elsewhere to work out what it means.
The irony is no-one here even knows the name of the fund paying the other side's much higher legal costs, it is so expertly concealed.

No - the irony is that if the McCanns ever get their hands on the half a million Euros, they will probably end up with very little after refunding any benefactors for the legal costs. Whether or not Amaral is successful with his appeal, his benefactors will not be refunded.

stephen25000

it's amaral who has all his assets frozen and is totally broken...as he tells us....it can take the rest of his life for all I care

Of course dave.

and the mccanns will get nothing but LEGAL BILLS.

Very Nice.

Offline Mr Gray

Of course dave.

Very Nice.

and amaral supporters will continue to get legal bills...Kate could just write another book....it would certainly be a best seller like the other one

stephen25000

and amaral supporters will continue to get legal bills...Kate could just write another book....it would certainly be a best seller like the other one

Of course dave, of course.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

Of course dave, of course.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

THE CASE HAS RUINED ME: Dagbladet met Amaral just hours before the trial against him started in Lisbon. He said the case has ruined him. All his assets are frozen until a verdict is made - which may take years. Photo: Per Lars Tronstad.

do you not understand what has happened

stephen25000

THE CASE HAS RUINED ME: Dagbladet met Amaral just hours before the trial against him started in Lisbon. He said the case has ruined him. All his assets are frozen until a verdict is made - which may take years. Photo: Per Lars Tronstad.

do you not understand what has happened

Yes, we know all about the mccanns need for revenge and money.

As you have seen dave, Amaral has people backing him.

Now we await the next round, about a years time, as has been indicated.

Offline Mr Gray

Yes, we know all about the mccanns need for revenge and money.

As you have seen dave, Amaral has people backing him.

Now we await the next round, about a years time, as has been indicated.

I can wait...whilst amaral continues his miserable existence..let it go on

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Of course dave.

Very Nice.

And sadly does nothing to contribute to find Madeleine. The very fact that they tried to sue and get money for 'harm' done to Maddie by the book I found to be the most bizarre and gut wrenching . I mean they expected to be paid money in Maddies name? WTF? No court was ever going to award money to persons mortal state unknown!

At the same time they claimed that their behaviour caused no harm to Maddie?

A seriously bad move to sue Amaral. They can't even get the verdict overturned. The fact now remains the court did not find AMARAL HAD LIAIBLED them.... oh dear double whammy!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Carana

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.

Ooh, it makes me wonder,

LOL You do make me smile sometimes...

Offline Mr Gray

And sadly does nothing to contribute to find Madeleine. The very fact that they tried to sue and get money for 'harm' done to Maddie by the book I found to be the most bizarre and gut wrenching . I mean they expected to be paid money in Maddies name? WTF? No court was ever going to award money to persons mortal state unknown!

At the same time they claimed that their behaviour caused no harm to Maddie?

A seriously bad move to sue Amaral. They can't even get the verdict overturned. The fact now remains the court did not find AMARAL HAD LIAIBLED them.... oh dear double whammy!

yet amaral supporters claim the case is about justice for maddie...what a bunch of liars

yet amaral supporters claim the case is about justice for maddie...what a bunch of liars

Well Davel, I thought it was about justice for Amaral? in his fight against the parents who violated his freedom of expression.

I would add that I don't think the family or Amarals book was ever about Justice for Maddie. Both gave their reasons for writing. both made money  end of story....should have been left there.

Offline Mr Gray

Well Davel, I thought it was about justice for Amaral? in his fight against the parents who violated his freedom of expression.

I would add that I don't think the family or Amarals book was ever about Justice for Maddie. Both gave their reasons for writing. both made money  end of story....should have been left there.

plenty of posts on the fund me page ...plus poulton ...promoting the case as justice for maddie...a fraudulent fund

plenty of posts on the fund me page ...plus poulton ...promoting the case as justice for maddie...a fraudulent fund

It seems to be more transparent than McCANNS.

Offline Montclair

You seem to take this personally.