Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853374 times)

Offline Erngath

Good evening. I haven't posted for a very long time but read on most days. Often I chuckle at posts but tonight I feel compelled to "voice" my loud chuckle at your post Alfred.

8((()*/
ETA the one about the Top Trumps.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Alfred R Jones

Good evening. I haven't posted for a very long time but read on most days. Often I chuckle at posts but tonight I feel compelled to "voice" my loud chuckle at your post Alfred.

8((()*/
ETA the one about the Top Trumps.
8((()*/ Glad to have provided a moment of mirth amongst the madness. @)(++(*

Online Eleanor

Topic.  Please.

Offline pegasus

In the past few hours someone has donated £200 and someone else £50 towards the costs of Mr Amaral's appeal. These IMO are serious large amounts not just small change.

Offline misty

In the past few hours someone has donated £200 and someone else £50 towards the costs of Mr Amaral's appeal. These IMO are serious large amounts not just small change.

Probably recycling cash from within the fund.

Alfred R Jones

How can we be sure these donations are not being recycled?  After all, we know that funds have been withdrawn / refunded (though we have no idea exactly how much).  It would be very simple to manipulate ths fund to get it up to £100k or more.  In fact there is no limit to how many times these donations can be withdrawn and re-deposited is there?  Well not until all the money's gone in fees to GoFundMe anyway... @)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

How can we be sure these donations are not being recycled?  After all, we know that funds have been withdrawn / refunded (though we have no idea exactly how much).  It would be very simple to manipulate ths fund to get it up to £100k or more.  In fact there is no limit to how many times these donations can be withdrawn and re-deposited is there?  Well not until all the money's gone in fees to GoFundMe anyway... @)(++(*

Are you suggesting that petermac ...the pretyendy policeman could have donated £1000 supposedly from a group of coppers .....then had his donation refunded....I wouldn't put it past that lot

Offline mercury

It is hilarious how some are chewing the carpet and seem beside themselves because Mr Amaral is getting help for his legal bills from people who support his David and Goliath challenge, so to speak.

It is not illegal, it is transparent and clear, so what is the problem? Rhetorical question, no answers wanted. 30k raised or so versus millions. Nuff said, as the Cockneys say.

Offline mercury

Sorry - no idea what you are getting at Pegasus.

As for amaral as a man of integrity - a couple of Portuguese courts, one criminal and one civil, dibt seem to think much of his much vaunted 'integrity' and I am happy to be guided by them.

Ahhh but you forget some people cherry pick to suit. Amaral "must" be a liar and guilty of covering up torture but there is "no way" Ciprianos killed their child.

Offline pegasus

Are you suggesting that petermac ...the pretyendy policeman could have donated £1000 supposedly from a group of coppers .....then had his donation refunded....I wouldn't put it past that lot
@dave1 Do you visit the FMF fund website ? Please help by confirming they have now corrected their advertised aims?

Offline pegasus

That donator gave £1000 with a credit or debit card. I see no reason to doubt the fact it came from a group of police personnel. Next you'll be claiming the magistrate's relative £1000 is fabricated? And the donating journalist fed up with being forced to write pink rubbish in the UK press while his/her honest articles were not printed. Is that a fake too?

Offline pegasus

It is hilarious how some are chewing the carpet and seem beside themselves because Mr Amaral is getting help for his legal bills from people who support his David and Goliath challenge, so to speak.

It is not illegal, it is transparent and clear, so what is the problem? Rhetorical question, no answers wanted. 30k raised or so versus millions. Nuff said, as the Cockneys say.
Yes and thanks to Leanne, Mr Amaral now has a solid base of moral support from many hundreds of the great british public. It's far greater than the public support if any for the initiator of this legal case. And it will multiply tenfold when the Sun rises IMO.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 12:11:09 AM by pegasus »

Offline Mr Gray

Yes and thanks to Leanne, Mr Amaral now has a solid base of moral support from many hundreds of the great british public. It's far greater than the public support if any for the initiator of this legal case. And it will multiply tenfold when the Sun rises IMO.

From a recent post on the site.....

Fact, evidence confirms someone died in apartment 5a.

The site is based on lies and Leanne is allowing lies to be told on the site...amaral's appeal is of no importance...SY will continue to investigate

Offline pegasus

From a recent post on the site.....

Fact, evidence confirms someone died in apartment 5a.

The site is based on lies and Leanne is allowing lies to be told on the site...amaral's appeal is of no importance...SY will continue to investigate
The appeal obviously of huge importance to the person who started this years ago with his injunction.
The appeal will determine whether Mr Amaral's opponent wins, or loses.
Rather important.

Offline Mr Gray

The appeal obviously of huge importance to the person who started this years ago with his injunction.
The appeal will determine whether Mr Amaral's opponent wins, or loses.
Rather important.

Things were very different when this started...amaral has been totally discredited by now...as have his "troll supporters"...not my words