Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853261 times)

Offline sadie

The McCanns are extremely lucky not to have been pursued by the Portuguese State over their involvement and funding of fraudster PI's Metodo 3 and Correia but then the politics of that would have caused further damage to anglo relationships already severely strained.
Where have you got that The Mccanns hired Marcos Aragao Correia from?

Cite please.   I am not interested in third party statements BTW.  I want something directly proving what you say ...

Because I think you are wrong.

Offline mercury

If I recall correctly, he actually said that he knew where Madeleine was.

Am I right in saying that to know that he has to know the abductor ?

What? You mean like Metodo 3 saying they knew who the abductor  was, where they were
and how they did it?
Funny they never told anyone or caught him

Offline mercury

Cite please.   I am not interested in third party statements BTW.  I want something directly proving what you say ...

Why are they wrong? What is your evidence?

Offline Angelo222

Its no secret that Metodo 3 paid Correia for services rendered and who was paying them?  QED
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

Why are they wrong? What is your evidence?

Sadie claims to have talked with Correia and he denied everything of course.  @)(++(*

Lawyer John Grade knows what they were up to though!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline mercury

Metodo is asked to find a child then hire correia representing child killers to dig the dirty on amaral who convicted them, wonderful and confusing

Offline pegasus

Ridiculous, next someone demented will be claiming that someone with their UK and  PT lawyer accidentally visited a national commitee member during the "Great Search Of Lisbon".

Offline misty

Ridiculous, next someone demented will be claiming that someone with their UK and  PT lawyer accidentally visited a national commitee member during the "Great Search Of Lisbon".

On what date was Isabel Duarte appointed?

Offline pegasus

On what date was Isabel Duarte appointed?
Not amongst the lawyers photographed during "The Great Search Of Lisbon" so probably afterwards IMO?

Offline misty

Not amongst the lawyers photographed during "The Great Search Of Lisbon" so probably afterwards IMO?

Kate first spoke to Isabel on the phone on 28th November 2008, after taking legal advice re GA's parade around Portugal & beyond. Gerry flew to Lisbon 6 weeks later to meet up with her.
Source:- madeleine page 335.

Do you believe stifling GA's political ambitions was on the agenda for that first meeting and also that Gerry had managed to schedule another meeting during the short visit with a top PSD official?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 02:24:56 AM by misty »

Offline pegasus

Kate first spoke to Isabel on the phone on 28th November 2008, after taking legal advice re GA's parade around Portugal & beyond. Gerry flew to Lisbon 6 weeks later to meet up with her.
Source:- madeleine page 335.

Do you believe stifling GA's political ambitions was on the agenda for that first meeting and also that Gerry had managed to schedule another meeting during the short visit with a top PSD official?
top PSD official
Sorry I was wrong. Checking, I find that Mr Amaral does say that Duarte was present during the Search of Lisbon mid-Jan 2009. I had wrongly thought from photos outside the hotel that only the Brit lawyer S and the PT lawyer A were present. So your addition makes 3 lawyers, not 2 as I wrongly stated. Mitchell confirmed that the kind donators to the FMF fund paid for this search.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 02:37:04 AM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

Someone in this thread hinted indirectly that the individual attacking  Mr Amaral may have "2 million euros" available to pay to fight Mr Amaral's appeal.

This figure seemed outrageous, so I checked, and I found a reference to that exact figure, in an article which had used an ex-media-monitoring-unit employee as a source ....

"The Fund .... had two million euros at some point in time."

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 03:19:02 AM by pegasus »

Offline misty

Someone in this thread hinted indirectly that the individual attacking  Mr Amaral may have "2 million euros" available to pay to fight Mr Amaral's appeal.

This figure seemed outrageous, so I checked, and I found a reference to that exact figure, in an article which had used an ex-media-monitoring-unit employee as a source ....

"The Fund .... had two million euros at some point in time."

I was hypothetically asking if the PJGA fund had two million Euros in it, would the GBP be quite so happy to donate. I didn't mean the FMF.

Offline Brietta

I was hypothetically asking if the PJGA fund had two million Euros in it, would the GBP be quite so happy to donate. I didn't mean the FMF.

We will never know what is in the coffers of the PJGA fund or where it has been directed ... for the simple reason it is not transparent as apparently it was promised to be ... with no accounts being published with one exception at start up.
It could be  €200 or  €200 million but a fund dependent on contributions from members of the public is amazingly reticent about allowing them to know anything about it.  However if they are content to be cash cows that might have been a matter for them but for the hypocrisy of vituperative interest in the fund set up to enable the search for Madeleine McCann.

Is there any independent information about the progress of Mr Amaral's appeal ... I find the silence about it in the Portuguese press puzzling, if he really is the National hero we are told he is.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

&%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+