Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853491 times)

Offline misty

&%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+

Please try to be a little helpful to the forum, Stephen. If you know Sadie is wrong, please provide the cite.

Offline Montclair

We will never know what is in the coffers of the PJGA fund or where it has been directed ... for the simple reason it is not transparent as apparently it was promised to be ... with no accounts being published with one exception at start up.
It could be  €200 or  €200 million but a fund dependent on contributions from members of the public is amazingly reticent about allowing them to know anything about it.  However if they are content to be cash cows that might have been a matter for them but for the hypocrisy of vituperative interest in the fund set up to enable the search for Madeleine McCann.

Is there any independent information about the progress of Mr Amaral's appeal ... I find the silence about it in the Portuguese press puzzling, if he really is the National hero we are told he is.

No need to give the news in the Portuguese press because when someone states that they are going to appeal that is enough. The press does not require the exact date when the appeal was filed.

stephen25000

Please try to be a little helpful to the forum, Stephen. If you know Sadie is wrong, please provide the cite.

This has been gone over many times.

It is well known who Correia was employed by.

Offline misty

This has been gone over many times.

It is well known who Correia was employed by.

It's not well known to me.
Please provide a cite if you are so familiar with it.

stephen25000

It's not well known to me.
Please provide a cite if you are so familiar with it.

Do you know how to use Google ?

If you don't I can guide you.

Offline Jean-Pierre

Do you know how to use Google ?

If you don't I can guide you.

Stephen - On this forum, if you make a statement of fact it is customary to provide a cite if asked. 

Not tell fellow members to "google it." 

Offline Jean-Pierre

No need to give the news in the Portuguese press because when someone states that they are going to appeal that is enough. The press does not require the exact date when the appeal was filed.

What do you think of the flat refusal of the PJGA to provide any breakdown of income and expenses, even to contributors? 

stephen25000

Stephen - On this forum, if you make a statement of fact it is customary to provide a cite if asked. 

Not tell fellow members to "google it."

I feel sure JP that you are well aware of who employed Correia.

Now let's start with the mccanns who employed Metardo3, who employed Correia.

This should help anyone who denies this.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=WHO+EMPLOYED+CORREIA+IN+THE+MCCANN+CASE

Offline Brietta

I feel sure JP that you are well aware of who employed Correia.

Now let's start with the mccanns who employed Metardo3, who employed Correia.

This should help anyone who denies this.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=WHO+EMPLOYED+CORREIA+IN+THE+MCCANN+CASE

&%+((£  ... and in what way does that provide a cite to confirm your claim?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Jean-Pierre

&%+((£  ... and in what way does that provide a cite to confirm your claim?

It doesn't. 

Offline pegasus

We will never know what is in the coffers of the PJGA fund or where it has been directed ... for the simple reason it is not transparent as apparently it was promised to be ... with no accounts being published with one exception at start up.
It could be  €200 or  €200 million but a fund dependent on contributions from members of the public is amazingly reticent about allowing them to know anything about it.  However if they are content to be cash cows that might have been a matter for them but for the hypocrisy of vituperative interest in the fund set up to enable the search for Madeleine McCann.

Is there any independent information about the progress of Mr Amaral's appeal ... I find the silence about it in the Portuguese press puzzling, if he really is the National hero we are told he is.
The GFM appeal website does clearly state that the money will be spent on legal expenses in this civil case.
The FMF appeal website ... I can't find the relevant page.  Please FMF supporters can you post it here thanks.

stephen25000

It doesn't.

Are you two for real ?

Or are you in denial of the truth, like so many other mccann supporters ?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4719.0

Offline G-Unit

On what date was Isabel Duarte appointed?

I don't know that, but I have wondered occasionally if this is true;

Ms Duarte also said she has made an official complaint to the police about Mr Amaral, alleging that he has abused the legal aid system.
http://truthformadeleine.com/2010/01/day-3-lisbon-portugal-at-the-mccanns-v-amaral-libel-trial/

This was one of the points the judge used to find against Dr Amaral, but does anyone know if the complaint was made and what the outcome was?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

The GFM appeal website does clearly state that the money will be spent on legal expenses in this civil case.
The FMF appeal website ... I can't find the relevant page.  Please FMF supporters can you post it here thanks.

The accounts for Madeleine's fund are audited and published annually.  The accounts for Mr Amaral's fund are subject to no public scrutiny whatsoever. 

If people are content to accept a mission statement from one ... in my opinion it is beyond hypocrisy for them to demand scrutiny on all aspects from the other.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

Draft: "Dear Fund Administrator. Does the FMF fund pay legal expenses of the civil court case in Lisbon? I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Ann Orse". £1.73 to get a straight answer I can't get here ?