Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853033 times)

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!

Are you two for real ?

Or are you in denial of the truth, like so many other mccann supporters ?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4719.0

So you are saying Marcos Correia went after Amaral before he even became Leonors lawyer, and after Metodo3's contract ended.

He rang the PJ, they were not interested, so he rang the Detective agency.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 07:08:50 PM by DCI »
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

stephen25000

So you are saying Marcos Correia went after Amaral before he even became Leonors lawyer.

He rang the PJ, they were not interested, so he rang the Detective agency.

You need to research Correia.

By the way, where is he now ?

Meanwhile do you support his belief about Madeleine's fate.

I also heard he claims to be a psychic. 8((()*/

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
You need to research Correia.

By the way, where is he now ?

Meanwhile do you support his belief about Madeleine's fate.

I also heard he claims to be a psychic. 8((()*/

I don't need to. Marcos was not Leonors lawyer till August 2008. Metodo's contract ended March 2008.

He's at home!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

stephen25000

I don't need to. Marcos was not Leonors lawyer till August 2008.
He's at home!

So do you share his beliefs about Madeleine's fate ?

As you say he is at home, do you know him personally ?

Or does he communicate with you on the psychic plane ?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

So do you share his beliefs about Madeleine's fate ?

As you say he is at home, do you know him personally ?

Or does he communicate with you on the psychic plane ?

Astralling what a great idea!..lol

Stephen was is his beliefs about Maddies fate?

Some people are getting worked up into a frenzied about Amaral and his appeal and the gofund me..I wonder why- we have been told FMF is none of our business...change or heart perhaps?   that thread should be bumped just to check for hypocrisy...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline pegasus

I don't need to. Marcos was not Leonors lawyer till August 2008. Metodo's contract ended March 2008.

He's at home!
I am interested what date in March did the contract end?

Offline sadie

He's at home!
Why dont you get your facts right stephen, rather than put out a stack of disinformation?

stephen25000

Why dont you get your facts right stephen, rather than put out a stack of disinformation?

Correia was working for the mccanns, directly or indirectly.

It is you sadie who needs to get your facts straight .

So do you believe in Correia's theory and do you think he is psychic ?

Offline G-Unit

I question because many of the donations are based on lies told by amaral...particularly what the dog's alerts prove

Amaral has presented his theory of Madeleine's fate, but he can't prove it. The McCanns  have presented their theory and they can't prove it either. It doesn't stop either of them from claiming they're right.

Amaral hasn't asked for donations, others have. The McCann's invite donations on their website and present their theory on there as a fact.

Looks like pots and kettles to me.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Amaral has presented his theory of Madeleine's fate, but he can't prove it. The McCanns  have presented their theory and they can't prove it either. It doesn't stop either of them from claiming they're right.

Amaral hasn't asked for donations, others have. The McCann's invite donations on their website and present their theory on there as a fact.

8@??)( My sentiments exactly!... I have been saying that for a long time.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline pegasus

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-533083/McCanns-refuse-axe-50-000-month-private-detectives-search-Madeleine.html
13 Mar 2008
The agency's six-month contract ran out last week, but the McCanns' spokesman announced today that their relationship with the private eyes will continue.
Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for the McCanns, confirmed today: "Our relationship with Metodo 3 is continuing"

Offline misty

You seem to conveniently forget that the McCanns were the people who discovered Madeleine was missing, therefore they are in prime position to know whether or not they concealed a cadaver. Amaral was not there. His claim is based on supposition.
The parents had a legitimate reason to ask for financial assistance to continue the investigation which was too complex for the PJ & its resources. The parents had lost their child. Amaral only lost something he didn't even have when Madeleine went missing.

How many of the scenarios in the AG's final report don't involve  someone other than the McCanns being responsible for Madeleine's disappearance?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 09:25:01 PM by misty »

ferryman

Amaral has presented a theory with no factual basis which accuses the McCanns of serious crime.  The McCanns can certainly prove that the Madeleine fund is in apple-pie order, while Amaral accuses that the fund is fraudulent.

Amaral asserts that the Smiths saw Gerry whisking Madeleine past their noses.  Certainly Mr Smith's children never believed that and it's extremely doubtful whether Mr Smith himself (now) believes it either.

Certainly Joao Carlos (who wrote the final PJ report) says that at the time of the Smith sighting, Gerry was in the restaurant.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 09:52:41 PM by ferryman »

Offline mercury

Indeed, & K McCann is on record speaking to a morning programme stating her function is "income generation" as if they hadn't had enough and not forgetting the hundreds of thousands they paid lawyers, other merchants,  spokesmen, image consultants, the list is endless

PS it wasn't Amaral's  private theory, but one of his whole team ;)

Offline G-Unit

Amaral has presented a theory with no factual basis which accuses the McCanns of serious crime.  The McCanns can certainly prove that the Madeleine fund is in apple-pie order, while Amaral accuses that the fund is fraudulent.

Amaral asserts that the Smiths saw Gerry whisking Madeleine past their noses.  Certainly Mr Smith's children never believed that and it's extremely doubtful whether Mr Smith himself (now) believes it either.

Certainly Joao Carlos (who wrote the final PJ report) says that at the time of the Smith sighting, Gerry was in the restaurant.

There is more of a basis for Amaral's theory than there is for the McCann's. The McCanns may be able to prove that their fund is in apple-pie order but they haven't. Mr Smith was 60-80% certain that he saw Gerald McCann. They did say that Gerald McCann was in the restaurant, because they believed that the alarm was raised at 10pm. The witness statements cast doubt upon the exact time, so unless the PJ have evidence other than the witness statements they could have been mistaken.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0