Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853210 times)

stephen25000

'The find madeline fund has a primary aim of helping the McCanns to find their abducted child'

That is one view, it isn't the only one.

Offline Jean-Pierre

'The find madeline fund has a primary aim of helping the McCanns to find their abducted child'

That is one view, it isn't the only one.

I do t think the mem and arts are required to take your views into account.  Sorry.

stephen25000

I do t think the mem and arts are required to take your views into account.  Sorry.

I'm not bothered.

The point being that the fund may have been set up for another reason.

Offline Brietta

I'm not bothered.

The point being that the fund may have been set up for another reason.

Madeleine's fund?? ... or Mr Amaral's fund??

Madeleines's fund accounts are audited and published ... Mr Amaral's fund accounts are not audited and published ... so which one are you questioning?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

Madeleine's fund?? ... or Mr Amaral's fund??

Madeleines's fund accounts are audited and published ... Mr Amaral's fund accounts are not audited and published ... so which one are you questioning?

What funds does Amaral have exactly ?

Offline Carana

As we haven't heard that GCHQ, the CIA, former KGB and the North Korean authorities have blocked this appeal, it may be reasonable to assume that it has been accepted.

Now what?

The respondents have an equal amount of time to rebut the points raised.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:36:05 PM by Carana »

Offline Brietta

What funds does Amaral have exactly ?

That is the question  &%+((£  do you have information on  the PJGA accounts?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

That is the question  &%+((£  do you have information on  the PJGA accounts?

Nope.

Offline Brietta

Nope.

It was actually a rhetorical question  8)-))) for something which promised transparency it remains remarkably opaque.

Quite frankly I don't see the problem in allowing a fund reliant on public subscription giving subscribers an indication of when and how their money is being spent, particularly since it was stated it was going to be open and transparent.

stephen25000

It was actually a rhetorical question  8)-))) for something which promised transparency it remains remarkably opaque.

Quite frankly I don't see the problem in allowing a fund reliant on public subscription giving subscribers an indication of when and how their money is being spent, particularly since it was stated it was going to be open and transparent.

The mccanns accounts are not transparent.

And I thought Amarals assets are seized.

So how exactly can you obtain info on those ?

Offline pegasus

Website costs of LB's appeal = 5% of online donations. That's twice as efficient as 10%.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 03:20:14 PM by pegasus »

ferryman

It's unclear how much money will be needed for a defence that seems to consist of the contention that the McCanns should get less than the sum they have been awarded because they weren't with Madeleine when she was abducted .....

Offline pegasus

It's unclear how much money will be needed for a defence that seems to consist of the contention that the McCanns should get less than the sum they have been awarded because they weren't with Madeleine when she was abducted .....
The appeal is against the whole thing not just the amount.
I saw an early estimate of 40000 pounds.
BTW I wonder if Mr Amaral's side has the ACC statement?

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 07:36:32 PM by pegasus »

stephen25000

Dear oh dear.

When was it proved she was abducted ferryman ?

Offline pegasus

I predict the GoFundMe appeal will reach the magic £40,000 within two weeks.
Or overnight (if a person whose money was used to fund the legal and other attacks against Amaral decides it's time to level the playing field).