Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853117 times)

Online Eleanor

Yep - as soon as the UK and PT press get their fingers out and put the Fund on the front pages he'll have enough to sue Duarte, The McCanns, Mitchell, me and you!

I'll contribute to that.

Offline Montclair

So where is the confirmation that Amaral will appeal to the higher court?

What do you think he did on the 15th of June?

ferryman

What do you think he did on the 15th of June?

I've a vague recollection of various announcements from unofficial sources ....

Offline mercury

GA is pretty 'official' don't you think?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/a-note-of-gratitude.html?m=1

ferryman

No ....

Offline mercury

No ....

Why ever not?

How curious. You don't seem to have a problem in quoting him on other issues.
If,for any bizarre reason, you think an appeal has not been lodged, then you will be proved sorely mistaken.
Why make such a song and dance about something so basic?

stephen25000

8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--))

How vague will that be once the appeal starts. *&*%£

Offline misty

8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--))

How vague will that be once the appeal starts. *&*%£

I've no doubt the perpetrators of the crime against Madeleine will be brought to justice before any appeal possibly reaches a higher court.

stephen25000

I've no doubt the perpetrators of the crime against Madeleine will be brought to justice before any appeal possibly reaches a higher court.

After 8 years of nothing.

Unless we see a 'Barry george' . &%+((£

ferryman

It would be down right perverse if culprits (neither the McCanns nor any of their friends) were brought to book for Madeleine's disappearance, and yet Amaral was granted leave to appeal against the judgment of the lower court in the libel trial ....

Offline misty

Please don't let a little justice for Madeleine dissuade anyone from cancelling their standing orders to GFM. Freedom of speech is so much more important, even if it takes.....how many years?

stephen25000

Please don't let a little justice for Madeleine dissuade anyone from cancelling their standing orders to GFM. Freedom of speech is so much more important, even if it takes.....how many years?

and what about spending tax payers money on crimes that can be solved ?

and are not as this case appears to be, a bottomless pit, until the plug is pulled.

Offline mercury

It would be down right perverse if culprits (neither the McCanns nor any of their friends) were brought to book for Madeleine's disappearance, and yet Amaral was granted leave to appeal against the judgment of the lower court in the libel trial ....

He has appealed. As to the perpetrators, the officials say they don't know what the crime is for a start, let alone have any serious suspects, You're whistling in the wind. Yup, the  appeal will go ahead and moreover, the case has nothing whatsoever to do with any current investigation, nothing at all.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 02:47:18 AM by Eleanor »

Offline mercury

Don't worry, this is impossible, it will never be allowed to happen.

Alfred R Jones

I'll contribute to that.
Wanna see some impressive fundaising?  Have a look at this!

https://www.indiegogo.com/greek-bailout-fund.html