Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853474 times)

Offline mercury

Wanna see some impressive fundaising?  Have a look at this!

https://www.indiegogo.com/greek-bailout-fund.html

Wonderful people action

@)(++(*

Just need a donation from Angela Merkel of a billion and it's sorted! her face is saved, the Greeks will be happy and all will be hunky dory. But not to worry, the Greeks will be fine as the arch evil doers in the EU are losing every day in so many ways more than one

So, any answers to why so many are chewing their carpets over donations to a legal fund? Thought not.

Offline Jean-Pierre

Wonderful people action

@)(++(*

Just need a donation from Angela Merkel of a billion and it's sorted! her face is saved, the Greeks will be happy and all will be hunky dory. But not to worry, the Greeks will be fine as the arch evil doers in the EU are losing every day in so many ways more than one

So, any answers to why so many are chewing their carpets over donations to a legal fund? Thought not.

I don't think there is any carpet chewing going on.  Just curiosity at the lack of information - even to subscribers.

stephen25000

I don't think there is any carpet chewing going on.  Just curiosity at the lack of information - even to subscribers.

Revenge, the very thing the mccanns wanted with Amaral, is a dish best served cold 8(0(*

Offline Brietta

and what about spending tax payers money on crimes that can be solved ?

and are not as this case appears to be, a bottomless pit, until the plug is pulled.

A casual observer might be led to believe you never want Madeleine McCann's case solved.

Objection!!! to the Madeleine Fund.

Objection!!! to 'taxpayers' money'.

Crimes will never be solved ...
if no-one investigates them to find out
(a)  the nature of the crime  and
(b)  who dunnit.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:27:57 AM by Eleanor »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

A casual observer might be led to believe you never want Madeleine McCann's case solved.

Objection!!! to the Madeleine Fund.

Objection!!! to 'taxpayers' money'.

Crimes will never be solved ...
if no-one investigates them to find out
(a)  the nature of the crime  and
(b)  who dunnit.

How long with no results will the investigation be allowed to continue with no results.

Cue the cleaning upchewing gum analogy. 8)--))
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:28:48 AM by Eleanor »

Offline Eleanor

Watch the insults, please.  They will be deleted, including the entire post if modifying is too complicated.

Offline Brietta

How long with no results will the investigation be allowed to continue with no results.

Cue the cleaning upchewing gum analogy. 8)--))

You are ignorant of precisely what SY and the PJ are doing or precisely how far they have got in doing it.  I will take notice when the professional investigators tell us they have taken Madeleine McCann's case as far as it can possibly be taken.

In the interim ... a truth seeker ... who strains every sinew in objection to the truth being sought ... evidences a really odd philosophy.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:41:22 AM by Eleanor »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

You are ignorant of precisely what SY and the PJ are doing or precisely how far they have got in doing it.  I will take notice when the professional investigators tell us they have taken Madeleine McCann's case as far as it can possibly be taken.

In the interim ... a truth seeker ... who strains every sinew in objection to the truth being sought ... evidences a really odd philosophy.

To the contrary, I want the truth of what happened.

So precisely how long should tax payers money be spent with NO RESULTS ?

1 YEAR ?

Or an unlimited time ?

Meanwhile other crimes get unsolved, due to diminishing resources.

Are you happy with that ?

Or is this case special above all others ?

This appears to be  the mind set of mccann supporters. %£&)**# %£&)**# %£&)**#

Offline Benice

To the contrary, I want the truth of what happened.

So precisely how long should tax payers money be spent with NO RESULTS ?

1 YEAR ?

Or an unlimited time ?

Meanwhile other crimes get unsolved, due to diminishing resources.

Are you happy with that ?

Or is this case special above all others ?

This appears to be  the mind set of mccann supporters. %£&)**# %£&)**# %£&)**#

The case seems very special to you Stephen.   I haven't seen any objections from you about tax payers' cash now being allocated to Ben Needham's case - also AFAIK with no results thus far.  Are you happy with that?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

The case seems very special to you Stephen.   I haven't seen any objections from you about tax payers' cash now being allocated to Ben Needham's case - also AFAIK with no results thus far.  Are you happy with that?

I'm not attached to the mccanns, metaphorically or otherwise, as some are.

It's about time money was spent on the Needhams case, though something tells me it's too late to achieve anything.

So to you as well, how long should this case continue with the mccanns with no results ?

Offline Carana

It's about time money was spent on the Needhams case, though something tells me it's too late to achieve anything.

So to you as well, how long should this case continue with the mccanns with no results ?

Amaral himself wanted the case reopened. He was going to send in information about a "missing" pink blanket as new evidence.

He got his wish... PT has reopened it.

ferryman

Amaral himself wanted the case reopened. He was going to send in information about a "missing" pink blanket as new evidence.

He got his wish... PT has reopened it.

The "missing" pink blanket.

The one Kate gave GNR dog-handlers so they could (at least attempt to) prime their dogs with Madeleine's scent ...

Offline Benice

Your claim that people are 'attached' to the McCanns is as silly as if I claimed your interest in this case is only because you are 'attached' to and worship Amaral.    I'm sure you would think I was being very childish if I kept on making such an immature claim.  And you would be right.

The Ben Needham case is over 20 years old.   Ben was unsupervised when he disappeared.  There is no evidence of an abduction.  We only have the family's word for what happened.    Therefore it's a mystery to me why you would have such a different opinion on one case as opposed to the other.    Especially as Kerry Needham believes that Madeleine was abducted - surely you must have the same low opinion of her as you do of everyone who supports  the case for abduction?   

IMO it is precisely because of the UK investigation into Madeleine's disappearance that tax payers money has now been allocated to Ben's case.  (£700,000?).   If so then surely that is a good thing to have happened as a result of the present investigation?

I would be delighted if a full investigation into Ben Needhams disappearance was implemented, and just as in the McCann case - it wouldn't matter to me how much it cost or how long it took to come to a conclusion - whatever that conclusion proved to be.   

I am also convinced that children who are abducted in the future will have a much better chance of be found as a result of the vast experience gained  - and maybe even lessons learned -  by our police force during the course of their investigations into the McCann case.

So worth every penny IMO.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

Your claim that people are 'attached' to the McCanns is as silly as if I claimed your interest in this case is only because you are 'attached' to and worship Amaral.    I'm sure you would think I was being very childish if I kept on making such an immature claim.  And you would be right.

The Ben Needham case is over 20 years old.   Ben was unsupervised when he disappeared.  There is no evidence of an abduction.  We only have the family's word for what happened.    Therefore it's a mystery to me why you would have such a different opinion on one case as opposed to the other.    Especially as Kerry Needham believes that Madeleine was abducted - surely you must have the same low opinion of her as you do of everyone who supports  the case for abduction?   

IMO it is precisely because of the UK investigation into Madeleine's disappearance that tax payers money has now been allocated to Ben's case.  (£700,000?).   If so then surely that is a good thing to have happened as a result of the present investigation?

I would be delighted if a full investigation into Ben Needhams disappearance was implemented, and just as in the McCann case - it wouldn't matter to me how much it cost or how long it took to come to a conclusion - whatever that conclusion proved to be.   

I am also convinced that children who are abducted in the future will have a much better chance of be found as a result of the vast experience gained  - and maybe even lessons learned -  by our police force during the course of their investigations into the McCann case.

They haven't found Madeleine.

So how much longer will this case and money be spent, with zero results ?

What lessons have SY learnt ?

As to people not being attached to the mccanns or Amaral, or devoutly following them, pull the other one. @)(++(*

Offline Lace

8@??)(