Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853195 times)

Offline jassi

So is there independent confirmation that Amaral has been granted leave to appeal?

Why does this subject so obsess you ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

So is there independent confirmation that Amaral has been granted leave to appeal?

By whom?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

none as yet it seems...we have just have amaral submitting the request to appeal but no confirmation as to whether it has been granted

Offline mercury

2 weeks ago this was posted here.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/update-appeal-filed.html
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:31:08 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Mr Gray

2 weeks ago this was posted here.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/update-appeal-filed.html

the problem is you don't seem to understand...amaral has been granted leave to appeal....he now has to wait to see if the court accepts he has grounds to appeal
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:31:55 PM by Eleanor »

stephen25000

the problem is you don't seem to understand...amaral has been granted leave to appeal....he now has to wait to see if the court accepts he has grounds to appeal

Don't worry your little head over that dave.

He will have his appeal. 8((()*/

Offline Mr Gray

Don't worry your little head over that dave.

He will have his appeal. 8((()*/

I don't give a toss either way

Offline mercury

If he has been granted leave to appeal, then I think your comment should be directed at ferryman # post 2625...and yours in response

So who is it who doesn't understand?
 8((()*/

PS Even last night Ferryman still did not accept that Amaral has appealed

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6269.msg252090#msg252090

Post #2582
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:34:18 PM by mercury »

stephen25000

If you didn't 'care', you wouldn't post about it.

Offline mercury

Yes you do. Your prediction was that he was "toast", that he deserves everything he gets, that you hope he is homeless and destitute and so forth. Your cruelty has been noted, especially as regards the apparent suicide of Brenda Leyland, that she deserved to be door stepped by a multinational media company , that her killing herself didn't bother you at all etc , she deserved all she got, and you have the gall to ask others if they are Nazis. So laughable and so very sad.

So far your prediction re Amaral has not been proven right, so that's why you do give a "toss"
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:45:03 PM by mercury »

Offline Anna

Please leave personal comments and insults out of your posts. Thank you
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

ferryman

He has appealed. As to the perpetrators, the officials say they don't know what the crime is for a start, let alone have any serious suspects, You're whistling in the wind. Yup, the  appeal will go ahead and moreover, the case has nothing whatsoever to do with any current investigation, nothing at all.

Plain barking.

Amaral wrote a book saying theMcCannsdunit, covered up their crime and launched a fraudulent "fund" in their (dead) daughter's name.

The present investigation is not remotely considering the McCanns or any of their friends.

The prosecutors' report from the shelved enquiry makes plain that the McCanns are not guilty of any crime.

Where does Amaral turn?

stephen25000

Yes you do. Your prediction was that he was "toast", that he deserves everything he gets, that you hope he is homeless and destitute and so forth. Your cruelty has been noted, especially as regards the apparent suicide of Brenda Leyland, that she deserved to be door stepped by a multinational media company , that her killing herself didn't bother you at all etc , she deserved all she got, and you have the gall to ask others if they are Nazis. So laughable and so very sad.

So far your prediction re Amaral has not been proven right, so that's why you do give a "toss"

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Alfred R Jones

To be fair Davel predicted Amaral would lose the court case and he was right.

stephen25000

Plain barking.

Amaral wrote a book saying theMcCannsdunit, covered up their crime and launched a fraudulent "fund" in their (dead) daughter's name.

The present investigation is not remotely considering the McCanns or any of their friends.

The prosecutors' report from the shelved enquiry makes plain that the McCanns are not guilty of any crime.

Where does Amaral turn?

Like I said earlier.

Wait and see.