Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853060 times)

stephen25000

To be fair Davel predicted Amaral would lose the court case and he was right.

and pray tell which parts of the case did the mccanns fail to prove ?

MEANWHILE, we await the appeal.

Alfred R Jones

and pray tell which parts of the case did the mccanns fail to prove ?

MEANWHILE, we await the appeal.
Irrelevant to the point I was making re: Davel's accuracy in predicting the result of the trial.

stephen25000

Irrelevant to the point I was making re: Davel's accuracy in predicting the result of the trial.

They 'won' on one point, not the rest.

Now we await the appeal.

Meanwhile alfred, just remind me of how much Money they have received from Amaral. @)(++(*

« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 08:05:16 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Mr Gray

Now we await the appeal.

Meanwhile alfred, just remind me of how much Money they have received from Amaral. @)(++(*

you may be laughing but amaral isn't...he lives in penury with no access to his own money......he has told us how this case has destroyed his life...the case may go on for many years...I doubt if the mccanns are now that  bothered...it is amaral who is suffering

Alfred R Jones

Now we await the appeal.

The McCanns won the trial, I know it's hard for you to acknowledge or accept but it's a fact, one predicted by Davel.

Offline Mr Gray

Yes you do. Your prediction was that he was "toast", that he deserves everything he gets, that you hope he is homeless and destitute and so forth. Your cruelty has been noted, especially as regards the apparent suicide of Brenda Leyland, that she deserved to be door stepped by a multinational media company , that her killing herself didn't bother you at all etc , she deserved all she got, and you have the gall to ask others if they are Nazis. So laughable and so very sad.

So far your prediction re Amaral has not been proven right, so that's why you do give a "toss"

any chance you could actually stick to the truth...and not tell lies re what I have said...not really is there

stephen25000

The McCanns won the trial, I know it's hard for you to acknowledge or accept but it's a fact, one predicted by Davel.

How much money have the mccanns got from Amaral ?

I can help with the answer. @)(++(*

They lost key elements of the trial, or have you conveniently forgotten that ?

Offline mercury

Plain barking.

Amaral wrote a book saying theMcCannsdunit, covered up their crime and launched a fraudulent "fund" in their (dead) daughter's name.

The present investigation is not remotely considering the McCanns or any of their friends.

The prosecutors' report from the shelved enquiry makes plain that the McCanns are not guilty of any crime.

Where does Amaral turn?

Wrong as usual, the current trial has zilch to do with the current so called SY investigation

Offline G-Unit

The McCanns sued Amaral for damage to themselves, the twins and Madeleine. The award was made to the two of them. The other three family members got nothing. The search was not damaged. The truthfulness of the book wasn't considered, only insofar as most of the facts in the book were also in the files. They asked for 1.2 million euros and got 500,000. Win 40% lose 60%.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

The McCanns sued Amaral for damage to themselves, the twins and Madeleine. The award was made to the two of them. The other three family members got nothing. The search was not damaged. The truthfulness of the book wasn't considered, only insofar as most of the facts in the book were also in the files. They asked for 1.2 million euros and got 500,000. Win 40% lose 60%.

So by your logic amaral must be over the moon.....he isn't

Offline mercury

You're funny I must give you that

ferryman

Wrong as usual, the current trial has zilch to do with the current so called SY investigation

The direction of the present enquiry underlines and emphasises that the McCanns are innocent.

Amaral's book, documentary and interviews all say the opposite.

How can that be irrelevant?

stephen25000

The direction of the present enquiry underlines and emphasises that the McCanns are innocent.

Crime not known ferryman.

Offline mercury

It's irrelevant because of timing...Amaral's book was written in 2008

Offline G-Unit

I wasn't dealing with Amaral's opinions or feelings, I was pointing out to you that the McCanns didn't get what they wanted, they got some of it and lost more than they won.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0