Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 852993 times)

Offline Lace

Despicable isn't it what the Mccanns have done to him, nothing but a vengeful agenda, no morals, no point, no result, negative to the extreme of them

So, if someone wrote a book accusing you of drugging your child,   disposing of her body and lying to the police you would be quite happy to let that book containing all of that circulate all around the world,   really?

Offline Lace

and the mccanns have not got any money from him, only ongoing legal bills.

That will do for now.

Na na na na naaa.     They have said they would put the money into Madeleine's fund,  so the money would go towards the search for Madeleine,  not in their pockets.    If the fund isn't needed the money will go to the Missing People charity.

stephen25000

Na na na na naaa.     They have said they would put the money into Madeleine's fund,  so the money would go towards the search for Madeleine,  not in their pockets.    If the fund isn't needed the money will go to the Missing People charity.

That's original.

Perhaps you should tell dave that.  8)--))

stephen25000

and of course the money isn't needed.

Have you heard of the SY investigation ? 8)-)))

Offline Lace

That's original.

Perhaps you should tell dave that.  8)--))

I am sure he has read what the McCann's have said.   

Offline Mr Gray

I am sure he has read what the McCann's have said.   

I have
Seems Stephen hasnt

Offline Brietta

and the mccanns have not got any money from him, only ongoing legal bills.

That will do for now.

https://madeleinemccannthetruth.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/24-horas-amaral-debts.pdf

Perhaps the McCanns are not the only ones standing in the queue waiting for debts to be paid.  Mr Amaral seems to have quite a record for such ... and from long before the McCann family made their ill fated decision to set foot in Portugal.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

https://madeleinemccannthetruth.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/24-horas-amaral-debts.pdf

Perhaps the McCanns are not the only ones standing in the queue waiting for debts to be paid.  Mr Amaral seems to have quite a record for such ... and from long before the McCann family made their ill fated decision to set foot in Portugal.

Ill fated decision ???

They are responsible for what they failed to do, not Amaral.

As to his other debts, they would have to be agreement among his creditors.

Is he bankrupt ?

stephen25000

I have
Seems Stephen hasnt

Sorry to disappoint. 8)--))

NOW WHAT WERE YOU CALLING POLICE WHO DIDN'T ACHIEVE ANYTHING ?

Alfred R Jones

So, if someone wrote a book accusing you of drugging your child,   disposing of her body and lying to the police you would be quite happy to let that book containing all of that circulate all around the world,   really?
Of course she would!  Meanwhile if you dare to call a couple of policemen in Portugal "Tweedle Dee and Tweedledum" well that's simply beyond the pale!

Offline Alice Purjorick

Would you care to show us in the companies articles of association where that is stipulated ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

Ill fated decision ???

They are responsible for what they failed to do, not Amaral.

As to his other debts, they would have to be agreement among his creditors.

Is he bankrupt ?

Mr Amaral bears full responsibility for the straightened financial position he finds himself in today and in the past;  with perhaps the brief period when he made his fortune from the proceeds of the book of lies which perhaps marks his sole success concerning the investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

The question remains should a person who was in such debt and who was made an arguido in the case of the alleged torture of the mother of a missing child the day after Madeleine's disappearance have had anything whatsoever to do with Madeleine's case?
I think the judge's ruling is an indication of her learned opinion on the matter.

Now it remains to be seen what the appeal court judges decide if it even reaches that stage.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

Would you care to show us in the companies articles of association where that is stipulated ?

Would we be having this conversation if "friends of the McCanns" had opened a bank account and advertised ...

Therefore, his friends decided to open a private bank account, where funds would be kept to pay, whenever necessary and whenever possible, expenses that were presented by Mr Amaral’s lawyer. Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral was born out of solidarity and friendship.

The trial is ongoing, since 2009, nothing has changed, pending final judgment. We continue to accept your donations only into this one bank account and we continue to meet only legal expenses out of that very same account.

If any funds are left unused, they will be donated to a Portuguese children’s charity, according to Gonçalo Amaral’s wishes.

No controversy ... no discussion ... and absolutely no transparency.

Offline Alice Purjorick

Would we be having this conversation if "friends of the McCanns" had opened a bank account and advertised ...

Therefore, his friends decided to open a private bank account, where funds would be kept to pay, whenever necessary and whenever possible, expenses that were presented by Mr Amaral’s lawyer. Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral was born out of solidarity and friendship.

The trial is ongoing, since 2009, nothing has changed, pending final judgment. We continue to accept your donations only into this one bank account and we continue to meet only legal expenses out of that very same account.

If any funds are left unused, they will be donated to a Portuguese children’s charity, according to Gonçalo Amaral’s wishes.

No controversy ... no discussion ... and absolutely no transparency.

They didn't do that so we are having this conversation. Or rather I was with another poster.
Why do you have difficulty in accepting that "The Fund" can only do what the company's articles of association allow it to do? Do you have this same problem with all limited companies or just the one ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Lace

I don't know if it is stipulated in the companies articles of association Alice,   maybe you could write to them and find out.     I would imagine it would come into discussion if and when Madeleine is found.