Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853356 times)

ferryman

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #2865 on: September 04, 2015, 06:42:09 PM »
Pretty much the only positive thing to say about that squalid stunt is that it was, at least, transparent.

Offline Anna

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #2866 on: September 04, 2015, 06:45:05 PM »
Under whose orders was this case reopened. Stephen?

There are lots of rules that a police officer must abide by.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

stephen25000

« Reply #2867 on: September 04, 2015, 06:50:37 PM »
Under whose orders was this case reopened. Stephen?

There are lots of rules that a police officer must abide by.

Madeleine's disappearance is not a political issue.

David Cameron after 'guidance' from R. Brooks gave orders to SY.

So where Anna does it say, and enshrined in law, that police officers can't comment on this or other cases ?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 07:15:41 PM by Anna »

Offline Anna

« Reply #2868 on: September 04, 2015, 07:14:40 PM »

Madeleine's disappearance is not a political issue

David Cameron after 'guidance' from R. Brooks gave orders to SY.

So where Anna does it say, and enshrined in law, that police officers can't comment on this or other cases ?

Believe what you wish to believe Stephen. I know what I know.
― Plato

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2869 on: September 04, 2015, 07:21:27 PM »
Lying about what precisely?
UPDATE #24
2 MONTHS AGO

22 people like this update£32,675!!

Fantastic support has been shown to Gonçalo Amaral via your comments and shares! Just one donation away from 2,000 donors. Thank you all so much for continuing to support Snr Amaral.

do you need it any clearer or do YOU wish to perpetuate a lie. This was posted 2 months ago on the site by LB

stephen25000

« Reply #2870 on: September 04, 2015, 07:22:09 PM »
Believe what you wish to believe Stephen. I know what I know.

Tell me one thing Anna.

Do you actually believe all members of the police force, say in the UK believe the mccanns story ?

Offline Anna

« Reply #2871 on: September 04, 2015, 07:32:31 PM »
Tell me one thing Anna.

Do you actually believe all members of the police force, say in the UK believe the mccanns story ?

That's like asking me. if I believe that no-one in the UK is racial. However it is against the law to act upon it.

― Plato

ferryman

« Reply #2872 on: September 04, 2015, 07:33:00 PM »
Tell me one thing Anna.

There isn't a "story" to "believe"

There is their, strictly factual, account of events, with any errors accounted for by genuine memory lapses that are entirely predictable and normal by anyone in their stressful situation.

stephen25000

« Reply #2873 on: September 04, 2015, 07:34:06 PM »
That's like asking me. if I believe that no-one in the UK is racial. However it is against the law to act upon it.

Where does it state in UK law police officers can't express opinions on cases they are not involved in ?

stephen25000

« Reply #2874 on: September 04, 2015, 07:36:43 PM »
There isn't a "story" to "believe"

There is their, strictly factual, account of events, with any errors accounted for by genuine memory lapses that are entirely predictable and normal by anyone in their stressful situation.

That ferryman is a matter of opinion.

A situation for which they hold responsibility for.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2875 on: September 04, 2015, 07:46:19 PM »
Tell me one thing Anna.

I would be very worried if there are any who do ... in my opinion it would mean we are being exposed to officers who do not understand rules of evidence.

There again, it takes all sorts and as we know there are police officers who are a disgrace to the uniform.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2876 on: September 04, 2015, 07:56:54 PM »
UPDATE #24
2 MONTHS AGO

22 people like this update£32,675!!

Fantastic support has been shown to Gonçalo Amaral via your comments and shares! Just one donation away from 2,000 donors. Thank you all so much for continuing to support Snr Amaral.

do you need it any clearer or do YOU wish to perpetuate a lie. This was posted 2 months ago on the site by LB

Cheers; but the "counting" story has been done to death. Most sensible folk would read that as 2000 donations.
Any road oop me duck I would have thought the only relevant thing was 'ow much seein' as 'ow that's what counts in the long run.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #2877 on: September 04, 2015, 08:00:25 PM »
I would be very worried if there are any who do ... in my opinion it would mean we are being exposed to officers who do not understand rules of evidence.

There again, it takes all sorts and as we know there are police officers who are a disgrace to the uniform.

Dear oh dear.

I've heard some cobblers in my time but that takes the biscuit.

8(*(

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2878 on: September 04, 2015, 08:04:04 PM »
Cheers; but the "counting" story has been done to death. Most sensible folk would read that as 2000 donations.
Any road oop me duck I would have thought the only relevant thing was 'ow much seein' as 'ow that's what counts in the long run.

You may see donations ... I see donors.  Funny that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #2879 on: September 04, 2015, 08:06:15 PM »
                                  You may see donations ... I see donors.  Funny that.

and how many repeat donations to the mccanns get.

This criticism of the fund for Amaral's legal expenses is becoming increasingly ridiculous.

IMHO of course? 8)-)))