Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853429 times)

ferryman

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #3540 on: November 19, 2015, 10:07:12 PM »
Yes, it IS your Harrison Amaral ""thing"
FACT remains Amaral or anyne else never accused the Mccanns of murder, its all in your imagnation
Anyway, off topic ...lets wait and see how the appeal (that you said could not or would not happen) pans out hey?

The conclusion of a murder enquiry was 3 arguidos, the McCanns and Robert Murat:

Re Visiting Previously Searched Areas.

In considering the two scenarios that Madeleine McCann has been murdered and her body disposed of by a person on foot or in a vehicle, I have reflected on the areas within zone 1 that have been previously searched or subject to forensic examination.

(Mark Harrison)

ETA: Harrison offered to consider other possibilities or scenarios on request.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 10:09:33 PM by ferryman »

Offline mercury

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #3541 on: November 19, 2015, 10:15:22 PM »
Ferryman you sound like a stuck record, and not a single person supports your view, nuff said, youre entitled to your opinion but you are NOT entited to pass it off as fact, im out of this so called theory, its boring

ferryman

« Reply #3542 on: November 19, 2015, 10:23:31 PM »
Ferryman you sound like a stuck record, and not a single person supports your view, nuff said, youre entitled to your opinion but you are NOT entited to pass it off as fact, im out of this so called theory, its boring

I haven't expressed a view.

I've stated facts.

But my rapidly dwindling stamina won't allow me to keep this up.

So I'll leave you to it ...

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3543 on: November 19, 2015, 10:40:37 PM »
- That is what I said, you cant not have intent and
- No one accused them of murder... Please dont repeat your Harrison thing and your personal interpretation then pass it off as fact,  heard it all before

Would that be Harrison thing or Harrison Thyng?
https://www.google.co.uk/#q=harrison+thyng

8(0(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

« Reply #3544 on: November 23, 2015, 09:51:27 PM »
I haven't expressed a view.

I've stated facts.

But my rapidly dwindling stamina won't allow me to keep this up.

So I'll leave you to it ...

Facts can be manipulated...there is no connection that I can see between Amaral asking Harrison to investigating a murder scenario and where a body might be and accusing their parents of a murder which is what you  are trying to push
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:53:45 PM by mercury »

Offline mercury

« Reply #3545 on: November 23, 2015, 09:55:30 PM »
Would that be Harrison thing or Harrison Thyng?
https://www.google.co.uk/#q=harrison+thyng

8(0(*

Less honourable I guess

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3546 on: November 23, 2015, 10:05:56 PM »
Facts can be manipulated...there is no connection that I can see between Amaral asking Harrison to investigating a murder scenario and where a body might be and accusing their parents of a murder which is what you  are trying to push

Indeed Merc,  It was always going to be a discussion that police feared Maddie may be dead, so it was not unusual to look at ways of searching for a body. This death could have been at the hands of  an 'abductor' rather than accusing parents of murder. ppft.  Mind you we have to look at something else in this spiders web of a story. I AM OF THE OPINION that A dead child would not be a good marketing ploy to bring in money for a fund now would it? Hence why  there will be no talk of death  IMO. AND no talk of a child of 3 comming to harm due to her parents behaviour.  Amaral has all this in his court to argue his case at a review or retrial or whatever route is taken.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #3547 on: November 24, 2015, 11:23:44 AM »
It is instructive to contrast the preface to the report prepared by Mark Harrison, (4th Paragraph) where he says that "this report solely considers the possibility that Madeleine has been murdered......etc.....other scenarios or possibilites may on request be considered an be the subject of a further report

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id293.html

and Amaral's interpretation

except from his book

"After a week of intense work, Harrison presents the results of his study to my coordinating group. Even if we were expecting it, his conclusions confirm our worst fears. The most plausible scenario is the following: there is no doubt that Madeleine is dead, and her body is hidden somewhere in the area around Praia da Luz. He praises the quality of the work carried out by the Portuguese authorities in trying to find the little girl alive. According to him, the time has come to redirect the searches in order to find, this time, a body hidden in the surrounding area."

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2009-06-08T14:18:00-07:00&max-results=1

Ch 16, Para 4

So lets see

The PJ Coordinator commissions a report solely to consider the possibility that Madeleine has been murdered and her her body concealed.

Mark Harrison produces the report, saying that this only deals with one possibility and other scenarios or possibilities can be considered on request.

Amaral then takes that report as expert evidence that Madeleine has been murdered and her body concealed etc.

_______

Words fail me.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3548 on: November 24, 2015, 01:32:13 PM »
Ooops
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 01:36:18 PM by Alice Purjorick »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3549 on: November 24, 2015, 01:33:36 PM »

Ooops I got it wrong again dad. Watch this space!

ferryman

« Reply #3550 on: November 24, 2015, 01:35:55 PM »
It is instructive to contrast the preface to the report prepared by Mark Harrison, (4th Paragraph) where he says that "this report solely considers the possibility that Madeleine has been murdered......etc.....other scenarios or possibilites may on request be considered an be the subject of a further report

except from his book

"After a week of intense work, Harrison presents the results of his study to my coordinating group. Even if we were expecting it, his conclusions confirm our worst fears. The most plausible scenario is the following: there is no doubt that Madeleine is dead, and her body is hidden somewhere in the area around Praia da Luz. He praises the quality of the work carried out by the Portuguese authorities in trying to find the little girl alive. According to him, the time has come to redirect the searches in order to find, this time, a body hidden in the surrounding area."

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2009-06-08T14:18:00-07:00&max-results=1

Ch 16, Para 4

So lets see

The PJ Coordinator commissions a report solely to consider the possibility that Madeleine has been murdered and her her body concealed.

Mark Harrison produces the report, saying that this only deals with one possibility and other scenarios or possibilities can be considered on request.

Amaral then takes that report as expert evidence that Madeleine has been murdered and her body concealed etc.

_______

Words fail me.

Then there there were the concluding words of Harrison's final report:

I am currently of the opinion on the available information and statistical datasets that if death has occurred, that it is possible that Madeleine McCann’s body has been disposed into the sea at Praia da Luz. (See my second report entitled “NPIA OP TASK Search Doc Beach and Marine”).

And Amaral in his El Mundo interview: we talked about death by others, not murder ...

Quite ...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 01:38:08 PM by ferryman »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3551 on: November 24, 2015, 01:42:22 PM »

except from his book

Ch 16, Para 4

So lets see

_______

Words fail me.

Why do words fail you?.
Change the names to Joe Bloggs and Jim Crudd who have been having a legal todo. Each writes a book to put his side. Joe will write to show himself in the best light and Jim in the worst light according to what line each is attempting to peddle. Ditto with it the Jim and Joe way around. No surprises there.

This is interesting though:
Madeleine McCann Search Decision Support Document

"The reconnaissance undertaken and this report has been completed at the direct request and benefit of Guillhemino Encamacao the Algarve Regional Director of the Portuguese Judicial Police"
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm
No mention by name of Boogah Man I that I can see.

ferryman

« Reply #3552 on: November 24, 2015, 02:05:02 PM »
Why do words fail you?.
Change the names to Joe Bloggs and Jim Crudd who have been having a legal todo. Each writes a book to put his side. Joe will write to show himself in the best light and Jim in the worst light according to what line each is attempting to peddle. Ditto with it the Jim and Joe way around. No surprises there.

"The reconnaissance undertaken and this report has been completed at the direct request and benefit of Guillhemino Encamacao the Algarve Regional Director of the Portuguese Judicial Police"

As I've understood it, by Portuguese law, you've hit on something that, by Portuguese law, Amaral might have been able to use in his defence, but for one thing.

What you outline is what is, I believe, referred to in Portuguese law as to s/he who is willing, no harm can come, which enunciates precisely that principle: Kate wrote her book and Amaral his.

That creates a situation of annulment of the usual rules of libel.

However, what spoils it for Amaral is that he was demonstrated to have breached secrecy by publishing details of his book before secrecy was lifted.

Otherwise, he wouldn't have lost (at least the first round).

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #3553 on: November 24, 2015, 02:49:34 PM »
Why do words fail you?.

More pertinent, Alice, would be to change the names to Detective Inspector Joe Bloggs, and Mr and Mrs Jim Crudd whose case his he has been investigating.  He uses a report as part of his book accusing them of criminal activity even though the case hasnot resulted in an arrest, let alone a conviction. 

It comes to light that the report only covers a very specific scenario yet he has based most of his "case" against Mr and Mrs Crudd on the conclusions reached in that report - Both ploce case and his book. 

Ex Detective Inspector Joe Bloggs is left with egg on face and a hefty bill. 

stephen25000

« Reply #3554 on: November 24, 2015, 04:01:56 PM »
More pertinent, Alice, would be to change the names to Detective Inspector Joe Bloggs, and Mr and Mrs Jim Crudd whose case his he has been investigating.  He uses a report as part of his book accusing them of criminal activity even though the case hasnot resulted in an arrest, let alone a conviction. 

It comes to light that the report only covers a very specific scenario yet he has based most of his "case" against Mr and Mrs Crudd on the conclusions reached in that report - Both ploce case and his book. 

Ex Detective Inspector Joe Bloggs is left with egg on face and a hefty bill. 

The other party has the real hefty bill.