Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 852966 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #3720 on: November 30, 2015, 08:56:59 AM »
it is no business of anyone on here...I run a ltd company....that's no ones business either

Accounts filed at Company's House are available to the public. Anyone can download, read and comment on them. It's the price you pay for limited liability. To keep your accounts private you have to be a sole trader or partnership and accept liability in full.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #3721 on: November 30, 2015, 09:10:22 AM »
Accounts filed at Company's House are available to the public. Anyone can download, read and comment on them. It's the price you pay for limited liability. To keep your accounts private you have to be a sole trader or partnership and accept liability in full.

still doesn't make it any of your business...but you seem to have delved deep into their lives....quite unnatural in my opinion

stephen25000

« Reply #3722 on: November 30, 2015, 09:18:56 AM »
still doesn't make it any of your business...but you seem to have delved deep into their lives....quite unnatural in my opinion

Yet you are doing exactly the same. 8(>((

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3723 on: November 30, 2015, 09:22:07 AM »
Yet you are doing exactly the same. 8(>((

no I'm not...gunit has told me a lot about kate's registration and experience that I have never seen before...how did gunit know kate had not done 3 yrs GP training....very odd

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3724 on: November 30, 2015, 09:30:29 AM »
the McCcanns have raised this money....Kates book...the libel payouts. there is a lot of talk about freedom on this forum and it seems that's all it is...talk. its up to the mccanns how they spend the fund...as long as they keep within the aims...either mind your own business or inform the relevant authorities

Once the money is in "The Fund's" bank account it belongs to the limited company. Consequently it is the responsibility of the company directors how the funds are used. Drs McCann are but two of the directors and could conceivably be outvoted by the rest.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3725 on: November 30, 2015, 09:31:15 AM »
Once the money is in "The Fund's" bank account it belongs to the limited company. Consequently it is the responsibility of the company directors how the funds are used. Drs McCann are but two of the directors and could conceivably be outvoted by the rest.

have they been outvoted

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3726 on: November 30, 2015, 09:32:20 AM »
it is no business of anyone on here...I run a ltd company....that's no ones business either

I would love to be a fly on the wall when you tried to tell The Registrar that.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3727 on: November 30, 2015, 09:34:05 AM »
have they been outvoted

That does not address the issue.
It is up to the board of directors NOT the McCanns.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3728 on: November 30, 2015, 09:34:54 AM »
I would love to be a fly on the wall when you tried to tell The Registrar that.

so I need to say no ones business on here....as long as I stick to the rules it is no ones business...what I see on here is a lot of interfering busybodies

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3729 on: November 30, 2015, 09:35:54 AM »
That does not address the issue.
It is up to the board of directors NOT the McCanns.

of course it is...so why are posters on here only criticising the mccanns and not the other directors

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3730 on: November 30, 2015, 09:50:28 AM »
of course it is...so why are posters on here only criticising the mccanns and not the other directors

You posted it is up the McCanns how The Fund money is spent.
I was pointing out you were wrong to make that assertion. It is the responsibility of the board of of directors collectively not just two of them.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3731 on: November 30, 2015, 09:56:56 AM »
I believe the actual wording was NOT PROVEN, rather than a categorical rejection that the book had damaged the search.  No doubt you will correct me if I'm wrong....

If it could have been proven the McCanns would have proved it, surely ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3732 on: November 30, 2015, 09:57:05 AM »
so I need to say no ones business on here....as long as I stick to the rules it is no ones business...what I see on here is a lot of interfering busybodies

It is the business of The Registrar period. He has the authority to check up on you. If you are running a limited company, as you say, I would suggest it might be in your interests to determine precisely what your responsibilities and liabilities are before you get much older.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3733 on: November 30, 2015, 09:59:39 AM »
If it could have been proven the McCanns would have proved it, surely ?
It does make one wonder what the difference is in practical terms.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3734 on: November 30, 2015, 10:03:08 AM »
It does make one wonder what the difference is in practical terms.
As you are something of a pedant when it comes to the written word (particularly when that word is written by a member of the McCann supporter community) surely you can see that there is some practical difference between the following two assertions:

The judge stated that the book had not damaged the search AT ALL

The judge stated that damage to the search caused by the book was UNPROVEN.