Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853084 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #3750 on: November 30, 2015, 03:04:46 PM »
By jove he's got it!;  I think he's got it.
When I have recovered from the shock I will respond properly.
I got that you're only here to take the piss out of McCann supporters a long time ago - what made you think I only just got it?!

Offline faithlilly

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #3751 on: November 30, 2015, 03:07:22 PM »
Well, I feel ferryman thinks it is.

Perhaps it's his chosen 'career path' too?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

ferryman

« Reply #3752 on: November 30, 2015, 03:09:44 PM »
I am puzzled too, about who Gunit apparently "knows" that Kate didn't complete her GP training. 

Given that she was listed on the GP Register when it was introduced.

G-Unit has taken the fact that Kate is not (currently) licensed to practise (true!) as "evidence", even "proof?", (it isn't!) that Kate didn't complete her GP training.

Kate's licence to practise has just lapsed because she has chosen another career path.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3753 on: November 30, 2015, 03:13:10 PM »
G-Unit has taken the fact that Kate is not (currently) licensed to practise (true!) as "evidence", even "proof?", (it isn't!) that Kate didn't complete her GP training.

Kate's licence to practise has just lapsed because she has chosen another career path.

What career pathos that ferryman ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3754 on: November 30, 2015, 03:13:31 PM »
I wouldn't called being unemployed a career path.
Does she sign on then?

stephen25000

« Reply #3755 on: November 30, 2015, 03:16:01 PM »
Perhaps it's his chosen 'career path' too?

Well he does spend it seems the majority of the time defending the McCann's.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3756 on: November 30, 2015, 03:16:47 PM »
Does she sign on then?

Does she have a job ?

unemployed
ʌnɪmˈplɔɪd,-ɛm-/
adjective
(of a person) without a paid job but available to work.
"I was unemployed for three months"
synonyms:   jobless, out of work, out of a job, not working, between jobs, workless, unwaged, unoccupied, idle; More
(of a thing) not in use.
"you have to put your left foot under the clutch when it is unemployed"

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3757 on: November 30, 2015, 03:19:21 PM »
Does she have a job ?
Yes, she is a housewife I believe, who does unpaid voluntary charity work for Missing People in her spare time, when she's not being an author and spear-heading the campaign to get her daughter back.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3758 on: November 30, 2015, 03:22:02 PM »
Yes, she is a housewife I believe, who does unpaid voluntary charity work for Missing People in her spare time, when she's not being an author and spear-heading the campaign to get her daughter back.

Does she have work that pays her a wage, because if not she is unemployed by any definition of the word ?

stephen25000

« Reply #3759 on: November 30, 2015, 03:23:27 PM »

What campaign would that be.

Nothing is happening.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3760 on: November 30, 2015, 03:24:34 PM »
Does she have work that pays her a wage, because if not she is unemployed by any definition of the word ?
So, anyone who doesn't get paid a wage is unemployed are they?  Interesting... So JK Rowling is unemployed then?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3761 on: November 30, 2015, 03:25:45 PM »
Unemployment occurs when people are without work and actively seeking work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unemployment

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3762 on: November 30, 2015, 03:27:15 PM »
What campaign would that be.

Nothing is happening.

Be fair Stephen. Their Facebook page doesn't run itself.......erm sorry scrub that, she doesn't run that either, does she ?

ferryman

« Reply #3763 on: November 30, 2015, 03:28:18 PM »
Does she have a job ?

unemployed
ʌnɪmˈplɔɪd,-ɛm-/
adjective
(of a person) without a paid job but available to work.
"I was unemployed for three months"
synonyms:   jobless, out of work, out of a job, not working, between jobs, workless, unwaged, unoccupied, idle; More
(of a thing) not in use.
"you have to put your left foot under the clutch when it is unemployed"

Ambassador for Missing people.

Maybe that was unpaid?

Not sure.

http://opnlp.com/news/kate-mccann-to-launch-nationwide-campaign-to-find-missing-people.php

stephen25000

« Reply #3764 on: November 30, 2015, 03:31:02 PM »
Be fair Stephen. Their Facebook page doesn't run itself.......erm sorry scrub that, she doesn't run that either, does she ?

Of course not. £4%4£