Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853026 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #3795 on: December 01, 2015, 01:11:49 PM »
No dave, I do give them the known FACTS.

Unlike you.

You said 'what they did'  now I wonder what you are telling others I can give a guess 'they left their children alone to go drinking'   'they didn't search'    'they were laughing and joking days after Madeleine went missing'   'they had a celebrity life style zooming around the countries,  wallowing in their fame'   etc. etc.    Am I right?

They probably just agreed with you because they were bored silly by your obsession with the McCann's.

stephen25000

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #3796 on: December 01, 2015, 01:17:43 PM »
you did ...have you forgotten...there was quite a discussion about it

Wrong dave.

In my discussions with other people, just the known facts.

stephen25000

« Reply #3797 on: December 01, 2015, 01:19:37 PM »
You said 'what they did'  now I wonder what you are telling others I can give a guess 'they left their children alone to go drinking'   'they didn't search'    'they were laughing and joking days after Madeleine went missing'   'they had a celebrity life style zooming around the countries,  wallowing in their fame'   etc. etc.    Am I right?

They probably just agreed with you because they were bored silly by your obsession with the McCann's.

Do you enjoy typing childish posts.

As to obsession Lace, that's why you are on here.

P.S. This case is hardly the focal point of my life, unlike you of course.

Offline Anna

« Reply #3798 on: December 01, 2015, 01:43:06 PM »

Can we please attempt to get back ON TOPIC and leave the personal comment out of posts? Thank You
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #3799 on: December 01, 2015, 03:53:10 PM »
Wrong dave.

In my discussions with other people, just the known facts.

Not a very long conversation, then. 

"Madeleine is Missing"

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3800 on: December 01, 2015, 04:27:29 PM »
Most as in?  are you going to give us ball park figure or is this your version of collating facts?  Most in the world? most in the western hemisphere?. How many people have you spoken to about this case, and what is the actual figure which covers the 'most'= majority.

If the judgement of the "libel trial"*posted on this forum is anywhere near accurate
The judge said the book didn't add anything that was not already in the released files.
She also found the following to be proved facts:
6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].
7. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in a vehicle rented by the claimants after the disappearance of MMC [alínea AS) of the undisputed facts].

* The judge said: "In our view, the issue, in this trial, is the exercise of the right of opinion by the defendant in that context".
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 04:45:49 PM by Anna »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3801 on: December 01, 2015, 04:29:49 PM »
If the judgement of the "libel trial"*posted on this forum is anywhere near accurate
The judge said the book didn't add anything that was not already in the released files.
She also found the following to be proved facts:
6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].
7. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in a vehicle rented by the claimants after the disappearance of MMC [alínea AS) of the undisputed facts].

* The judge said: "In our view, the issue, in this trial, is the exercise of the right of opinion by the defendant in that context".

Then it is not accurate

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3802 on: December 01, 2015, 04:34:04 PM »
Then it is not accurate

Do us all a favour then; get hold of the one you think is accurate and have John post it in lieu of the one he has already posted.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline misty

« Reply #3803 on: December 01, 2015, 04:34:24 PM »
How wrong can you get.

The investigation was far from perfect, just as the SY one is, in the latter even less so, as it has only looked at avenue.

More people are now aware that the abduction lacks credence, as there is no evidence to back it up.

The succession of 'images' of abductors has become increasingly laughable.

People have seen the mccanns employ incompetents to 'search' for them.

They have also seen a large amount of tax payers money go down the drain.

They have also seen the mccanns claiming leaving children by themselves as exhibiting 'responsible parenting skills'.

What is truly laughable is the mccanns story, their changing and inconsistent accounts, and their pursuit of revenge and money which is quite sickening.

IMHO of couirse.

Any chance of your opinion on the yo-yoing Portuguese civil justice system which can't seem to form any sort of consistent opinion about the contents of the book, its effect on public opinion & its effect on the McCann family?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3804 on: December 01, 2015, 04:35:26 PM »
Most as in?  are you going to give us ball park figure or is this your version of collating facts?  Most in the world? most in the western hemisphere?. How many people have you spoken to about this case, and what is the actual figure which covers the 'most'= majority.

Amaral was used as a cash cow a bit like their daughter. they saw a great marketing ploy and grabbed it. no judge has found amaral guilty of telling lies in his book...hmmm funny that.

most as in my personal experience as it says in the post...your post is libellous but no doubt will be allowed to stay

Offline Lace

« Reply #3805 on: December 01, 2015, 04:36:34 PM »

Amaral was used as a cash cow a bit like their daughter. they saw a great marketing ploy and grabbed it. no judge has found amaral guilty of telling lies in his book...hmmm funny that.

I believe davel said 'there is no way of knowing the numbers'   in his post.

As to cash cow that is exactly what Madeleine was to Amaral.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3806 on: December 01, 2015, 04:38:08 PM »
Do us all a favour then; get hold of the one you think is accurate and have John post it in lieu of the one he has already posted.

rather a silly post...as all three statements you have made are not true then it can hardly be an accurate statement of the judgement...it doesn't take much to work that out

stephen25000

« Reply #3807 on: December 01, 2015, 04:39:36 PM »
rather a silly post...as all three statements you have made are not true then it can hardly be an accurate statement of the judgement...it doesn't take much to work that out

It is from the court files, as you well know.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3808 on: December 01, 2015, 04:41:34 PM »
It is from the court files, as you well know.

no it isn't

stephen25000

« Reply #3809 on: December 01, 2015, 04:43:03 PM »
no it isn't

Well, prove us wrong.

With unadulterated cites.