Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853037 times)

stephen25000

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #4215 on: January 22, 2016, 02:38:15 PM »
Enid O'Dowd didn't seriously cite a tabloid article by Levy as an authoritative source, did she?

I presume you know what is meant by FCA ?

Offline Carana

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #4216 on: January 22, 2016, 02:38:40 PM »
by Enid O’Dowd FCA, giving her opinion after analysis of the 'fund'.

http://mccannfundfraud.info/2010/02/a-forensic-examination-of-the-company-accounts/

THE CHOICE TO READ THE LINK IS YOURS.

Could you extract the bit that refers to only "13%" without having to wade through the whole thing?

stephen25000

« Reply #4217 on: January 22, 2016, 02:41:35 PM »
Could you extract the bit that refers to only "13%" without having to wade through the whole thing?

Read the extract.

I feel sure you are capable of doing that.

By the way, there are numerous other references to that quantity.

Just use Google. 8((()*/

Offline Carana

« Reply #4218 on: January 22, 2016, 02:58:08 PM »
Read the extract.

I feel sure you are capable of doing that.

By the way, there are numerous other references to that quantity.

Just use Google. 8((()*/

That doesn't answer my question concerning your allegation... surely it would be simple to extract what that was based on and post it?

stephen25000

« Reply #4219 on: January 22, 2016, 03:00:47 PM »
That doesn't answer my question concerning your allegation... surely it would be simple to extract what that was based on and post it?

The links are there, can't you read ?

and by the way, links to the figure quoted are widely available.

Yet you seem to be ignoring them

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4220 on: January 22, 2016, 03:03:43 PM »

It is a definitive statement.

It therefore requires a definitive answer.

I am beginning to suspect it is yet another unsupported slur passed from forum to forum until it becomes "fact". 
An appropriate cite will allay that suspicion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #4221 on: January 22, 2016, 03:06:05 PM »
It is a definitive statement.

It therefore requires a definitive answer.

I am beginning to suspect it is yet another unsupported slur passed from forum to forum until it becomes "fact". 
An appropriate cite will allay that suspicion.

Look up Enid O'Dowd.

She has no axe to grind.

Her analysis is widely available on the internet.

If you are saying otherwise, that is a lie.

Offline Carana

« Reply #4222 on: January 22, 2016, 03:06:25 PM »

What is the problem with posting a cite?

I try to, when possible.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #4223 on: January 22, 2016, 03:06:56 PM »

Unnessasarily rude response to a civil request for a cite.  As required by forum rules. 

Grow up Stephen. 

stephen25000

« Reply #4224 on: January 22, 2016, 03:09:11 PM »
Unnessasarily rude response to a civil request for a cite.  As required by forum rules. 

Grow up Stephen.

Don't be stupid.

The cite has been provided.

Why are you and your fellows ignoring it.

Is it because it doesn't fit the mccann mantra ?

As to rudeness jp, don't preach with your history.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:12:16 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Carana

« Reply #4225 on: January 22, 2016, 03:10:32 PM »
Look up Enid O'Dowd.

She has no axe to grind.

Hang on, Stephen... You made the allegation about the "13%" issue. Does that feature in Enid O'Dowd's analysis or not?

Simple question.

stephen25000

« Reply #4226 on: January 22, 2016, 03:13:43 PM »
Hang on, Stephen... You made the allegation about the "13%" issue. Does that feature in Enid O'Dowd's analysis or not?

Simple question.

Read it.

Offline Carana

« Reply #4227 on: January 22, 2016, 03:22:33 PM »
Read it.

Is there a particular reason why I would have to wade through the whole thing to substantiate your allegation of the origin of the "13%" issue?

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #4228 on: January 22, 2016, 03:40:17 PM »
Look up Enid O'Dowd.

She has no axe to grind.

This Enid o'dowd.  A completely impartial commentator on the case is she? 

And no connection with any of the 'sceptic community' then?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #4229 on: January 22, 2016, 03:45:30 PM »
Here is the relevant passage from Stephen's link - lol.

Percentage of money received spent on search for Madeleine

It has been stated in the media, probably inaccurately, that only 13% of expenditure for this period related to searching for Madeleine. However, it is not clear what this percentage actually is because some of the cost headings require clarification, in particular legal and professional fees.