Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853229 times)

Offline misty

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #4320 on: February 07, 2016, 03:30:34 AM »
But Misty I think your CH accounts give a total income figure and total expenditure figure.
MF this year don't.

The returns submitted by the accountant do give breakdowns, as you say, but the only information available to the public is the cash in the bank, the assets & the liabilities. The gross/net turnover is not shown, or the amount of Corporation Tax we pay, nor do I think that is something which should be available other than to people who may wish to trade with us. Our accounts are probably more complex than LNSU.

Offline mercury

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #4321 on: February 07, 2016, 03:34:37 AM »
It wasnt their money they were soending, it was the publics.....ergo they had no RIGHT go hide anything

Offline misty

« Reply #4322 on: February 07, 2016, 03:49:44 AM »
It wasnt their money they were soending, it was the publics.....ergo they had no RIGHT go hide anything

Pity you don't view the other "fund" in the same manner. Do you know how much PJGA raised in Holland & Germany?

Since OG was launched, I would imagine there has been precious little donated to the FMF by the general public. Most of the funding has probably come from private backers.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4323 on: February 07, 2016, 03:57:39 AM »
The returns submitted by the accountant do give breakdowns, as you say, but the only information available to the public is the cash in the bank, the assets & the liabilities. The gross/net turnover is not shown, or the amount of Corporation Tax we pay, nor do I think that is something which should be available other than to people who may wish to trade with us. Our accounts are probably more complex than LNSU.
MF in latest CH filing does not state total income (in previous years it did).
So really all we can do is guess what its income is. 

In contrast, the gonc fund stated clearly its income, breaking it down into the two sources.

So the gonc fund informs its donators far better than MF does.
And BTW the gonc fund does not make its donators wait 9 months for info.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4324 on: February 07, 2016, 04:05:08 AM »
Pity you don't view the other "fund" in the same manner. Do you know how much PJGA raised in Holland & Germany?

Since OG was launched, I would imagine there has been precious little donated to the FMF by the general public. Most of the funding has probably come from private backers.
Surely a non-profit company implementing the GGC should tell you the income total not leave you to "imagine" or guess it Misty?

The Gonc fund tells its donators what its income is (and exactly what it is spent on).

Offline misty

« Reply #4325 on: February 07, 2016, 04:16:39 AM »
Surely a non-profit company implementing the GGC should tell you the income total not leave you to "imagine" or guess it Misty?

The Gonc fund tells its donators what its income is (and exactly what it is spent on).

Is there not a facility to purchase the details any interested party may require on the relevant website?

And please - the PJGA does not tell all its donators what its income & expenditure is - or I would have been told.

stephen25000

« Reply #4326 on: February 07, 2016, 07:50:18 AM »
Why is it that mccann supporters are quite happy for the mccanns to have a fund which can pay their legal expenses, but not Amaral ?

Tough question. &%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4327 on: February 07, 2016, 07:58:29 AM »
Why is it that mccann supporters are quite happy for the mccanns to have a fund which can pay their legal expenses, but not Amaral ?

Good Moaning, Stephen.  You and me both.  Personally, I don't much care what either side does with their Funds.  But how much longer do we have to wait for a decision?  The suspense is killing me.

ferryman

« Reply #4328 on: February 07, 2016, 08:03:48 AM »
Good Moaning, Stephen.  You and me both.  Personally, I don't much care what either side does with their Funds.  But how much longer do we have to wait for a decision?  The suspense is killing me.

Was that a typo?

*&*%£

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #4329 on: February 07, 2016, 08:07:57 AM »

Not tough at all Stephen.  And as usual with your 'pronouncements' not even true. 

stephen25000

« Reply #4330 on: February 07, 2016, 08:11:57 AM »
Not tough at all Stephen.  And as usual with your 'pronouncements' not even true.

I should have said most mccann supporters, other than that, quite accurate.

Do remember,  the views of mccann supporters are quite 'visible' on certain sites as regards Amaral.

stephen25000

« Reply #4331 on: February 07, 2016, 08:13:55 AM »

This sounds like an episode of 'Allo 'Allo.

I fail shirley we shall newt swoon. &%5y%

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4332 on: February 07, 2016, 08:16:01 AM »
Was that a typo?

*&*%£

No.  Just my ghastly French pronunciation.  Allo Allo.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4333 on: February 07, 2016, 08:40:27 AM »
Other company records filed at Company House don't give a breakdown of the Income & Expenditure online. I believe you have to pay for that (we pay £1000+ each year just for our unaudited accounts to be prepared & submitted to CH by our accountant - why should anyone else get that info for free?)

In order to work out how much tax you owe your accountant has to produce a profit and loss account. There's no other way to do it. A profit and loss account shows the totals of everything received and spent during the year.

You should examine that to make sure you are making a decent profit and to identify areas of overspending which could be adjusted to give you a better profit margin in the future.

Your accountant may not file the P & L with CH but he should give it to you in his report, along with the Balance Sheet. The P & L has to be filed with the Inland Revenue so they can check the Tax and NI calculations. If they decide to inspect your figures they will visit and ask to see all the evidence used to produce the totals. That's why you have to keep it all for six years, they can query the figures at any time during that period.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4334 on: February 07, 2016, 08:46:14 AM »

I doubt if you promised you were going to be transparent whatever the cost.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0