Author Topic: The Tapas Note.  (Read 38326 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: The Tapas Note.
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2015, 07:11:09 PM »
This is the statement you are referring to SL

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LUISA_COUTINHO.htm

Nowhere does the receptionist say she wrote anything about the children being alone.

You are correct, as are others who say we don't know precisely what was written in that book.  Frankly, I don't know whether she wrote a note for 'all' to see, simply got the booking sheets for each night and put the T9 on at one point in time, or on a day by day basis remembered to book the T9 in for that day.

Personally, I don't care.  (I am not being rude to you here.  I simply stating my opinion.)

For me, this was a trigger point.  T9 block booking, one (or more) member(s) of staff knowing why, while the T9 would troop up to Tapas on Sunday night, check out baby monitors, then start making trips back to check the children.

At this point there was a lot of dangerous info on the ground in/around the Tapas area.

Children left unattended by multiple parents as they dined elsewhere.

Folks, please don't kick off on the 'responsible parenting or not' angle.  I'm simply commenting on tripwires.

I've worked up analysis at ShiningInLuz to show Madeleine appeared on two radars in Luz long before she ever arrived here.  She was on the MW radar for months in advance.  She was on the OC radar for months in advance.

I have not yet worked out if the Tapas booking is actually significant, though I find it hard to discount people with the relevant knowledge who were in visible distance.

Does the Tapas note appear in the files?  I think not, but I don't think its entry or non-entry is significant.

The simple fact is that against the normal rules, a block booking of the Tapas restaurant was made, and the reason given to the receptionist booking it was that parents were leaving children unattended nearby.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2015, 08:39:32 PM »
The arguidos were given fuller copies as required by Portuguese laws. The pirate version was an expurgated version for the press which was meant to be privileged. This was broken by its publication on the internet by unlawful means.

Please could you link to the relevant law, and to the source of your statement that the press version was expurgated?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2015, 10:01:43 PM »
The note referred to is not on the DVD containing the files.

That's not what DCI says.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2015, 10:04:31 PM »
The arguidos were given fuller copies as required by Portuguese laws. The pirate version was an expurgated version for the press which was meant to be privileged. This was broken by its publication on the internet by unlawful means.

The files are ALL listed in the reference section.so time to DEBUNK that particular claim I'd say
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2015, 10:16:26 PM »
The files are ALL listed in the reference section.so time to DEBUNK that particular claim I'd say

Good point.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

OxfordBloo

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2015, 10:43:44 PM »

Files with confidential information were withheld.

Only the Arguidos were guaranteed the complete set.

The published files are a pirated version of the redacted media file.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2015, 10:51:00 PM »
Files with confidential information were withheld.

Only the Arguidos were guaranteed the complete set.

The published files are a pirated version of the redacted media file.

The files were withheld however the file numbers and descriptions were still included in the reference section.

No mention of a note in any day book anywhere.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2015, 11:02:57 PM »
The files were withheld however the file numbers and descriptions were still included in the reference section.

No mention of a note in any day book anywhere.
What file number does the reservations book have?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2015, 11:08:34 PM »
What file number does the reservations book have?

Tapas bookings 605-638 all present in the files.
Result = happy posting.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2015, 11:25:15 PM »
Tapas bookings 605-638 all present in the files.
Thanks, though not to the staff day book that Kate says was where she found the note.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 06:06:18 PM by Admin »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2015, 11:33:11 PM »
If there was a staff day book or a note there would be a file reference connected to them with a description and possibly a photostat of the note. Can you find any mention of either ?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 06:06:45 PM by Admin »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2015, 11:55:07 PM »
Thanks, though not to the staff day book that Kate says was where she found the note.

It's just one of the anomalies which are common knowledge on the internet.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 06:07:16 PM by Admin »
Result = happy posting.

Offline sadie

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2015, 12:05:52 AM »
If there was a staff day book or a note there would be a file reference connected to them with a description and possibly a photostat of the note. Can you find any mention of either ?
Perhaps it wasn't seen as important to the PJ ?

I wonder why?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2015, 02:50:53 AM »
Note to self.  Must ask Robert Murat next time I am having a drink with him.  Can I peek at his super-secret-special DVD set?  Does he recognise he is sitting on a gold mine?
What's up, old man?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2015, 08:14:34 AM »
I don't know why there isn't a reference to the note, perhaps it indicates sloppy file-keeping?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 06:08:54 PM by Admin »