Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1238155 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #12885 on: April 20, 2021, 05:50:55 PM »
But you’ve just demonstrated that your long term memory is sound, it’s your short term memory that’s the problem.  The prosecution continues.

The defence presents it's next witness, a renown psychic expert who has solved many cases & has accreditation from multiple police departments.

Miss Johannsson testifies that Maddie is living with an elderly couple in Koln, Germany & she believes investigation should be focused there.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12886 on: April 20, 2021, 06:19:23 PM »

What do we really know other than that Maddie is missing?

There's no evidence she has come to any harm.

The speculation on top of speculation reminds me of this missing persons case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2X0H0ni5MQ

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12887 on: April 20, 2021, 06:32:46 PM »
What do we really know other than that Maddie is missing?

There's no evidence she has come to any harm.

The speculation on top of speculation reminds me of this missing persons case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2X0H0ni5MQ
I thought you *knew* she’d been murdered by her parents? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12888 on: April 20, 2021, 06:38:25 PM »
I thought you *knew* she’d been murdered by her parents?

Are you talking to me as in me, or to me the paedophile rapist, burglar on trial for abduction & murder?

I'm finding this whole situation confusing, in part because of my dementia.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12889 on: April 20, 2021, 06:44:58 PM »
Are you talking to me as in me, or to me the paedophile rapist, burglar on trial for abduction & murder?

I'm finding this whole situation confusing, in part because of my dementia.
Is there a tangible difference between your opinion and that of your paedo/rapist alter ego?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Anthro

« Reply #12890 on: April 20, 2021, 07:13:41 PM »
The Tanner sighting has been ruled out on the assumption that it was a male person who carried a sleeping child at the time of the sighting. Hence, the presumption that J Totman was that person and ruled out. What if that person was female and associated with Brückner? I know that Murat’s girlfriend at the time was theoretically thought to be such person. In my opinion, that sighting may well be of a female and a child, given the latest information on the case.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #12891 on: April 20, 2021, 07:39:01 PM »
The Tanner sighting has been ruled out on the assumption that it was a male person who carried a sleeping child at the time of the sighting. Hence, the presumption that J Totman was that person and ruled out. What if that person was female and associated with Brückner? I know that Murat’s girlfriend at the time was theoretically thought to be such person. In my opinion, that sighting may well be of a female and a child, given the latest information on the case.

That would tie in with the suggestion that Madeleine might have been passed through the window to a carrier.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12892 on: April 20, 2021, 08:13:55 PM »
Is there a tangible difference between your opinion and that of your paedo/rapist alter ego?

We're not all that different, which is why I'm often not sure if I'm still in character or not.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12893 on: April 20, 2021, 08:32:26 PM »

The couple who were seen climbing into the garden of 5a just moments before Maddie disappeared need to be traced IMO. They could potentially have seen something, or maybe they were the abductors.

Offline barrier

« Reply #12894 on: May 02, 2021, 08:52:56 AM »
You knew there would be a slew of stories around this time.

The prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance is only in the frame because German police think they are smarter than Brits, his lawyer says.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/lawyer-defending-peado-accused-maddie-24021272
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #12895 on: May 02, 2021, 08:56:45 AM »
German federal police, who are leading the inquiry into Brückner, hope to charge him with raping Behan “in the next three months”.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/madeleine-mccann-suspect-to-be-charged-with-algarve-rape-fw3lbxmmk
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #12896 on: May 02, 2021, 09:12:08 AM »

Offline jassi

« Reply #12897 on: May 02, 2021, 09:48:52 AM »
Different standards of proof, perhaps.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12898 on: May 02, 2021, 11:09:53 AM »
Different standards of proof, perhaps.
Different standards in police investigative work more like. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12899 on: May 02, 2021, 11:10:48 AM »
How can that be

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/portuguese-police-have-already-ruled-22167981
I wonder who the PJ's unofficial spokesperson was making this claim...?