Author Topic: Discrepancies in the Case/ Strange Procedures/ Perceived or Not..  (Read 4266 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Discrepancies in the Case/ Strange Procedures/ Perceived or Not..
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2017, 11:26:45 AM »
(4).... "This I would say is A Eureka" Moment!!

I believe I can show exactly what Dr Vincent Tabak did on the night of the 17th December 2010.. And "The Defence " and "The Prosecution have helped out here.... unbeknown to themselves.. (Thank You)

I could never understand "WHY" there is "NO" CCTV images of Dr Vincent Tabak driving to ASDA in Bedminster...giving a perfect opportunity for "the PROSECUTION" To "NAIL" Dr Vincent Tabak once and for all... showing the "JURY" That this "Dutchman" they have called all the names under the sun... Was "Happily" driving to ASDA with "JOANNA YEARTES BODY IN HIS CAR!!
I think I have found the answer to that question too..... If they had shown the Jury his Journey to '"Bedminster".. it would have "The Road Number" eg B4051.... he used to travel down.... And if we "KNOW" this road we can clearly see he would not have even gone in to "Joanna Yeates Flat".... let alone do all the actions they claim he did...

I have started this post with quotes.. which give you times of various "Actions" of Dr Vincent Tabak... And with these times I believe I can show Dr Vincent Tabaks exact Timeline and Journey and "HOW" he "Did Not Kill Joanna Yeates "....!!!!

At 9.25pm, less than 45 minutes later, he sent a text message to his girlfriend, saying: “Missing you loads. It’s boring here without you. Vxx.”

Recapping- you come off the Internet at 7.37pm (our entry 47) & remain in your flat until
9.29pm (our entry 88).

Defence Counsel: Look at our timeline chart again. No 76. Jo Yeates did not get back to
her flat until 8.37 or thereabouts. Timeline 39- you ultimately went to Asda at approx
10.13 pm.

There is No CCTV or witness seeing Dr Vincent Tabak driving to ASDA or leaving at this time... So (IMO).. I believe that this is an Image of Dr Vincent Tabak actually in ASDA!!

11 min   3.4 miles  via A370
Fastest route, lighter traffic than usual

13 min  3.3 miles   via A4 and Cumberland Rd

15 min   3.3 miles via Cumberland Rd

23 mins  Via B4051 the usual traffic

Image attached of this Journey....

On the night Miss Yeates went missing, he told police, he pulled his car into his drive and left the engine running for 20 minutes to keep the vehicle warm as he was going to collect Miss Morson.

Mr Lickley said: "This may have been an opportunity to put Miss Yeates' body in the car out of sight."

(A): 9:25pm he texts Tanja

(B): 9:30pm he leaves to get car of the road

(C): 9:50pm Car has been running for 20 mins

(D): Drives to ASDA In Bedminster Via B4051 taking 23 minutes

(E): 10:13pm  Is seen in ASDA on CCTV 

Proving (IMO)..... That Dr Vincent Tabak didn't even see Joanna Yeates on the evening of Friday 17th December 2010... let alone kill a neighbour he had never meet!!!!!

It's the car Journey to ASDA that finally did it for me... I was never sure if it was possible to take so long to get there... If Dr Vincent Tabak is busy trying to waste time as he is "BORED"... without Tanja... Then taking the Longer Route.. would seem the most time wasting option for him...(IMO)..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/joanna-yeates-trial-jury-told-274532

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8819207/Vincent-Tabak-strangled-Joanna-Yeates.-Soon-after-he-was-bored-and-buying-crisps.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2017, 02:52:21 PM »
(5):...I'm establishing Times Lines using... "The Searches.. that are supposed to be Dr Vincent tabak's and Newspaper Articles that petain to the searches giving a date of "Missing" Time Line Numbers...
eg: If Dr Vincent Tabak searches for "Tonnes" of rubbish searched then he had to see it on a "Newspaper Article"
 giving me a date for the 'UnNumbered Search"...

Time Lines and dates from the 1300 page Document:

(A):At Line 340 .....  26 Dec 2010

(B): At Line 368...  03 Jan 2011

Now  Time Line 368 has to be the 3rd January 2011.. because at his search is about the 'Tonnes" of Rubbish trawled through....

By Daily Mail Reporter
UPDATED: 18:40, 3 January 2011

No evidence of sexual assault - but police 'not ruling out sexual motive'
Don't go out in the dark alone, police warn women
Officers trawl through 293 tonnes of rubbish in hunt for missing pizza box
'Number of reports' of light-coloured 4x4 seen near where body was found
Landlord Chris Jefferies released by police after questioning on Saturday
Jefferies' flat being searched by forensics again today

So with these "Time Lines... Dr Vincent Tabak.... A man who was keeping up with this "Investigation" every step of the way... has only 28 Time Lines... Between 26th December 2010 and 3rd January 2011 Within these 28 Timelines are .. Any text messages, emails, phone calls, made by either Dr Vincent Tabak ,Tanja Morson or Greg Reardon... If I even exclude Tanja Morson and Greg Reardon... you still have only 28 Time Lines for
 8 Days....

8 Most Important Days where not only did Dr Vincent Tabak see the Arrest of CJ on the News.. But had his all important Holland Interview...

(A): 30th December 2010 CJ is Arrested

(B): 31st December 2010 Holland Interview

(C): 2nd January 2011.. travels back to Bristol from Holland.....

(D): 3rd January 2011 is Line 368

(F): 30th December 2010 Peter Stanley being questioned by the Police...

The only other search that is mentioned in court is Line 347... which I cannot work out the date for... But:

At Line 347 of the prosecution chart
 Tabak searched Google maps for
‘maps to Longwood lane’
‘Mirror newspaper website’
‘BBC news’
‘alcohol –police limits’

So between the 26th December 2010 and the 3rd January 2011 line 347 is his only other search....

"One" search in 8 days.... When everything had taken place between these times

(A): The cause of Death being established 28th December 2010... according to some ..

(B): CJ Being Arrested 30th December 2010

(C): The Holland Interview 31st December 2010

(D): Dr Vincent Tabak's DNA swab taken... 31st December 2010

(E): The Blue Door Being removed on the 29th December 2010 ("Why" Is that search not there ???)

(F): The report that two people were seen leaving Joanna Yeates house ... 29th December 2010

(G): Police get More Time to quiz CJ and Talk to Peter Stanley... 1st January 2011

Now (G):  has thrown something up for me... I'll post on it in a mo....

Steven Morris
@stevenmorris20
Thursday 30 December 2010 08.47 GMT

Police appear to have intensified forensic examination of the building where both Yeates and Jefferies lived. Yesterday they took away the blue front door from her flat for analysis. This morning two cars were taken away from Canynge Road.

This the "Same Blue Door"... That apparently Dr Vincent Tabak was over "INTERESTED" in....!!!!!!

Article Dated 1st January 2011

Police can hold ‘Prof Strange’ for rest of weekend as next door neighbour is also quizzed over Joanna’s murder

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343233/Joanna-Yeates-murder-Landlord-Chris-Jefferies-Prof-Strange-quizzed-police.html#ixzz4jz17kX00

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8229426/Joanna-Yeates-seen-leaving-flat-with-two-other-people.html

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/30/joanna-yeates-police-arrest-landlord

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343743/Joanna-Yeates-murder-Police-hunt-driver-4x4-seen-near-body-dumped.html#ixzz4jyrDL99Y

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2017, 08:55:00 AM »
The "body in the boot " thing is mere speculation, frankly, and no better evidence than a lot of the speculation we do on here!!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 02:58:07 PM by John »

Offline [...]

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2017, 12:56:25 PM »
(6): Did it snow on Friday 17th December 2010...???.. Early reports suggest it did... I can only use the CCTV Footage to back up evidence in relation to whether or not it snowed...

That Friday evening, as left the Ram and trudged home through gathering snow, Joanna’s life seemed so good.

Before the visit, the judge told them: "Various things will be pointed out to you. If you don't quite follow what you are being asked to look at or you miss something you may ask for clarification but you must not ask any other questions."

The walk to her flat had taken her only 25 minutes even in the snow and ice of winter.

I've attached what was said in The Bristol Post... But the Article has been removed.... Again talking of the snow

www.bristolpost.co.uk/vincent-tabak-squeezed-life-bristol-landscape/.../story.html
10 Oct 2011 - “There is no doubt that he (Tabak) did kill her. ... Mr Lickley used CCTV footage to capture Miss Yeates' movements leading up to her death. ... That night, the court heard, Mr Reardon drove to Sheffield for a pre-Christmas family visit. ... walking home alone through snow covered streets back to her flat.

Above quote from Google Search....

The jury was shown CCTV footage of Miss Yeates, who had been off work with a cold the previous day, wearing her white ski jacket as she walked with Mr Reardon through the snow on the morning of 17 December.

All we hear is "HOW" much "SNOW" was about on 17th December 2010...  So why is the image of Joanna Yeates  outside Waitrose on the Pavement..... "SNOW FREE"???

Everyone talks of the Snow on Saturday 18th December 2010.... And when Dr Vincent tabak said he went to take pictures of The Snow I was surprised....

Did it snow in Bristol before the 17 December 2010 ??? Snow and low temperatures, December 2010

The first of these spells lasted for two weeks from Thursday 25 November to Thursday 9 December and saw persistent easterly or north-easterly winds bringing bitterly cold air from northern Europe and Siberia, accompanied by snow. Eastern Scotland and north-east England saw the most persistent and heaviest snow, which accumulated to depths of 50 cm or more across the higher ground by the end of the spell. However, lower lying areas were also affected and the snow increasingly spread to other parts of the UK,

Also.....
The period from 9 to 15 December saw milder and quieter conditions with a gradual thaw of lying snow. However, a second spell of severe weather began on Thursday 16 December as very cold Arctic air pushed down across the UK from the north. Snow showers affected the north and west on Friday 17 December, while there was heavier snow across southern England and Wales on Saturday 18 December. Further heavy snow affected south-west England on Monday 20 December.

So the CCTV of Joanna and Greg walking through the snow could have been before 17th December 2010... As we know ...Virtually all of the CCTV images have had there Time Stamp removed or even replaced !!!!

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climate/uk/interesting/dec2010

http://www.scotsman.com/news/jo-strangled-in-20-seconds-to-stop-screams-1-1915777

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/frozen-in-time-the-flat-where-joanna-yeates-died-6452522.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1345194/Joanna-Yeates-Murder-Did-Jo-buy-dinner-killer.html#ixzz4lNM3LZuF

Offline nina

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2017, 02:11:39 PM »
(6) Did it snow on Friday 17th December 2010? ........ No, it started snowing heavily approx. 1.30am Saturday 18th December.

Like most towns Bristol Council clear the main roads of snow, the rest is left to residents or the shops to clear or not to clear. Park Street is a hill and also a main thoroughfare so it was cleared of snow. Waitrose is on the triangle at the top of Park Street and so that too was cleared of snow.

Bristol did have snow, off the top of my head, about 4-5 days before the 17th, but remember it was icy cold and snow cleared or not turned to ice.

Hope this helps a little.

Offline [...]

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2017, 03:18:55 PM »
(6) Did it snow on Friday 17th December 2010? ........ No, it started snowing heavily approx. 1.30am Saturday 18th December.

Like most towns Bristol Council clear the main roads of snow, the rest is left to residents or the shops to clear or not to clear. Park Street is a hill and also a main thoroughfare so it was cleared of snow. Waitrose is on the triangle at the top of Park Street and so that too was cleared of snow.

Bristol did have snow, off the top of my head, about 4-5 days before the 17th, but remember it was icy cold and snow cleared or not turned to ice.

Hope this helps a little.

Thanks Nina.. any help from locals is always a benefit.... I just don't understand the descriptions of this snow on the 17th December 2010...

When we all know it was the 18th December 2010 that it snowed... That was why the Police were interested who went over Clifton Suspension Bridge on the 18th December 2010...

The 4-5 inches you mention would possibly fit in with Jo and Greg walking in the snow... never seen that CCTV Footage ... can't imagine it having a date upon it to be honest... Not if the rest of the CCTV Footage is anything to go by.... cheers Nina....  8)--))

Offline Leonora

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2017, 07:36:47 PM »
The news media is evidently still writing about this case 7 years on, and still making TV films about it. So there must be professional journalists and scriptwriters out there, reading up what they can find about it. What do you guys do when you encounter our forum, as you surely must? Does Big Brother tell you to do your best to suppress our revelations?

While you are here, perhaps you'd like to face up to the big problem with the landlord Christopher Jefferies. You keep on claiming that he was wrongly arrested, but is that really true? It would be true if the verdict on Vincent Tabak were correct, of course - but we know, and you know, that the jury at his murder trial were seriously manipulated.

If Tabak had killed Joanna in her flat, Mr Clegg would expect traces of his DNA and her blood to have been found in the flat. However, the jury were never told of any forensic results from the flat - nor did Mr Clegg ever ask any of the witnesses what traces were found in the flat.

Ladies and gentlemen of the press, this can mean only that Joanna was not killed in her flat, even if it really were Vincent Tabak who killed her. And as the prosecution never even mentioned the motive they believed he had for killing her, this must be another key fact that the jury were not told. It is scarcely credible that the police and the CPS would seriously have suspected Vincent Tabak of murder without first ascertaining his motive. So either he did not kill her at all, or he killed her for a motive that has not been revealed.

Given these two monstrous deceptions, each of them quite obvious, about the scene of the killing and the motive of the accused, it is no longer obvious that the arrest of Mr Jefferies was wrong. It may have been wrong, but, as he himself would be forced to concede if he is reading this, the element of a doubt about his integrity remains.

So my question to you, Mr Jefferies and the ladies and gentlemen of the press, is why you do not set the record straight by publishing the full text of the 2nd witness statement - which we KNOW contains some serious secrets. Why do you all want to keep these hidden?

We will post what we believe to be true on this forum without fear of prosecution for defamation, because any threat of prosecution will result in a court order to release the text of the landlord's 2nd witness statement for us to use in court in our defence.

Offline [...]

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2017, 11:53:46 AM »
Now I consider this a discrepancy... 

I keep looking at the messages that were on the flowers that were left for Joanna Yeates...  It's a little thing, but an important thing...

Here we have the exact same message, in two different coloured pens.... How is that possible ????

Did The Police photo copy the image that is written in Black???  Why would they do that ???

But it is there in plain handwriting or photocopy!!!

Edit Now I have found the one with the Black handwriting was outside Joanna Yeates house on the 29th December 2010..

Night shots of Jo Yeates' Flat

CLEAN: Exterior night shots forensic van parked outside Jo Yeates' flat, floral tributes and sympathy cards left outside Joanna Yeates' home in Bristol. Night shots of Jo Yeates' Flat on December 29, 2010 in Bristol, England (Footage by Sky News/Getty Images)
Purchase a licence
Get personalised pricing by telling us about when, where, and how you want to use this image.

SELECT OPTIONS
SAVE TO BASKET
Details
Credit:   Sky News/Film Image Partner
Clip #:   107830935   HD
Collection:   Sky News
Date created:   29 December, 2010
Licence type:   Rights-ready
Release info:   Not released. More information
Clip length:   00:00:50
Mastered to:   QuickTime 8-bit Photo-JPEG HD 1920x1080 25i More information
Originally shot on:   DVCPRO HD 1080 50i
Source:   Sky News
Object name:   6321_101590071-U075140WE_master.mov

The Floral Tribute with the Blue handwriting is dated 24th January 2011

Floral tributes are pictured outside the

Floral tributes are pictured outside the home of murdered British landscape architect Joanna Yeates, in Bristol, southwest England, on January 24, 2011. A Dutch engineer appeared in a British court on Monday charged with the murder of his next-door neighbour Joanna Yeates, in a high-profile case which has captivated the country. Vincent Tabak, 32, was remanded in custody at Bristol Magistrates' Court in southwest England charged with killing the 25-year-old landscape architect. AFP PHOTO/CARL COURT (Photo credit should read Carl Court/AFP/Getty Images)

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/license/108286802

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/exterior-night-shots-forensic-van-parked-outside-jo-news-footage/107830935

Offline [...]

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2017, 03:30:32 PM »
For AH....

Even on the two images of the Black writing there are differences... images attached...

The crease going across the centre is different, meaning the fold goes in the opposite direction on each image..

One has been folded towards, the other backwards...

Now this shouldn't be the case for the black written note...(IMO)...

How is the black written note attached ??

Edit... Also the difference between The Blue written note and the black written note are the flowers... The Blue written note is with a bunch of White Chrysanthemum whilst the Black written note is with a bunch of Pink Roses and White Wax Flower stems....

Offline Leonora

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2017, 12:04:28 PM »
I don't agree that the paper is folded differently in the different photos of this note. On the contrary, it looks like exactly the same note, but subject to weathering and the attentions of a very small worm or caterpillar crawling up the left margin. It had probably been lurking in one of the flowers. The apparent change in the colour of the ink could have been caused by weathering or damp, but it could equally well be attributable to the different ligting used to take the original photos, or to the photofinishing carried out prior to uploading the images.

Offline [...]

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2017, 12:35:00 PM »
I don't agree that the paper is folded differently in the different photos of this note. On the contrary, it looks like exactly the same note, but subject to weathering and the attentions of a very small worm or caterpillar crawling up the left margin. It had probably been lurking in one of the flowers. The apparent change in the colour of the ink could have been caused by weathering or damp, but it could equally well be attributable to the different ligting used to take the original photos, or to the photofinishing carried out prior to uploading the images.

Glad thats been cleared up....  ?{)(**