Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1263552 times)

Offline sadie

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #17625 on: March 23, 2024, 02:05:44 AM »
None of this changes the fact that Joana wasn't abducted. There's zero evidence Joana was abducted. None, nothing, zilch. There is however, evidence that Leonor blamed her brother for Joana's disappearance. Strange thing to do considering he was completely innocent & a stranger had abducted Joana, iyo.

Joana was almost certainly abducted

Pointers:

1.  The photo of Madeleine in Zinat on the wo/mans back being carried,  Complete with suitcases for a journey carried in a wheelbarrow.   A girl who was almost without doubt Joana was in this photo, walking alongside.   This was in the Rif Mountains and the date coincidently lined up with the date that a certain Raymond Hewlett was summoned by phone to pack up camp and leave immediately.   His route North to the sea crossing took him thru Zinat in the Rif Mountains of Morocco..

He had six blond children .   My bet is that Madeleine was drugged and asleep, 'poorly', in the van with all the other kids creating havoc, destracting any inquisitive eyes.
Hewlett admitted seeing Madeleine but claimed he did not abduct her

2.  The campervan that was parked for several days near Joanas home vanishing at the same time as Joana did

3.  Said campervan being abandoned in a field in PdL.   People do not abandon their 'home' without reason.   Or even their holiday Home.  This is very suspicious IMO

4.  Then there was a suspicious black limousine noted cruising around Figuiera where all this happened.  A certain suspect owns a black limousine and happily spent periods sleeping in a small campervan.   this is not proof of any guilt , but the facts should be mentioned.

5.  There is another reason which may or may not be correct, so I am unable to share.

And, of couse European business men kept child harems in Morocco.   I think that Joana and Madeleine were probably kept at such a place, although with their special bloodlines, I doubt either was sexually abused.
I have posted information about these harems at least twice on this forum, but haven’t been  able to find it and it appears to have been wiped from the internet.

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #17627 on: March 23, 2024, 06:41:25 AM »

Pointers:
1.  The photo of Madeleine in Zinat on the wo/mans back being carried,  Complete with suitcases for a journey carried in a wheelbarrow.   A girl who was almost without doubt Joana was in this photo, walking alongside.   This was in the Rif Mountains and the date coincidently lined up with the date that a certain Raymond Hewlett was summoned by phone to pack up camp and leave immediately.   His route North to the sea crossing took him thru Zinat in the Rif Mountains of Morocco..

That is NOT Madeleine...

Offline Myster

« Reply #17628 on: March 23, 2024, 07:15:45 AM »
Comparing Madeleine and Bushra/Zinat photos...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17630 on: March 23, 2024, 09:08:29 AM »
That is NOT Madeleine...

I agree - that is not Madeleine - but neither is it the little girl in the original photograph.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Myster

« Reply #17631 on: March 23, 2024, 09:24:04 AM »
I agree - that is not Madeleine - but neither is it the little girl in the original photograph.
Of course it is!  And Joana Cipriano isn't in the original photo either.  I smell a conspiracy theory wafting through the air...

Offline sadie

« Reply #17632 on: March 23, 2024, 10:02:09 PM »
That is NOT Madeleine...

Of course it isn't Madeleine. 

The image you show was taken several days after Madeleines image on a wo/mans back was published on the internet.   

It is a staged photograph of Bushra on her mothers back taken several days later.

Disinformation.

Offline sadie

« Reply #17633 on: March 23, 2024, 10:20:48 PM »

Sorry Brie, but almost certainly the little girl being carried is Madeleine.   As a secondary school art teacher I used to teach portraiture and figure drawing and speak with some authority.
I know that Ret Sym (Myster) is quite an artist too, but it aint portraiture.

From the body and head the little girl in the orange top is almost certainly Joana.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #17634 on: March 24, 2024, 08:59:08 AM »
I agree, Sadie. Especially the calves.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17635 on: March 24, 2024, 11:25:11 PM »
Of course it is!  And Joana Cipriano isn't in the original photo either.  I smell a conspiracy theory wafting through the air...

The little girl traced by a reporter who stepped directly off a London flight to immediately locate the Binhasa family to a remote village within the vastness of Morocco does indeed smack of something or other. One issue being that these photographs show different children. As the Spanish journalist says about the child he saw, "the child doesn't look that much like Madeleine", but that can be seen from the photo shoot. Whereas the original photograph tells a different story.

Snip
Javier Garcia, a Spanish reporter from the TV station Tele5, told ABC News that he met the family this morning. "Close up, the child doesn't look that much like Madeleine," Garcia said.

The original photograph, shot by a Spanish tourist last month, showed Bushra being carried on a woman's back in a sling. The woman was her mother, according to Garcia.

"I can see how someone might have made the connection, if they were going past in a speeding bus and saw a blond child with a darker-skinned adult," Razzaq told ABC News.

"To be frank, it's a bit of racial profiling really," he added, saying, "I guess people don't expect to see a blond girl in the middle of a Moroccan village, even though the Berber people, to which Bushra's family belong, are occasionally known to have pale skin and blue eyes."
https://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=3653804&page=1
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #17636 on: March 25, 2024, 02:00:03 AM »
I agree, Sadie. Especially the calves.

Thank you Anthro.   It is good that someone observant and intelligent agrees.

I am having problems showing images.   It just takes me too long these days.  Good to see the two images  side by side

So,

1)  we have the similar calves.   Added weight was added when someone addded false calves to the Zinat photo..  Someone is very keen that people dont realize that the little girl in orange is likely Joana

2)  The brow is also very distinctive.  It is the same as the brow of her baby brother and fairly unusual

3)  The ankles too are odd on both images .... sort of flat footed and  the feet are not as directly under the ankles as is
      usual.

4)  I haven't looked to see if Joana is sucking her thumb on any other pictures .... I wonder?   
     I think tht she might be on the picture in a cafe with Leanor and Leandro, but I am happy to be proven wrong on
     that one

And, of course, if these two girls are Madeleine ans Joana, then a Eurpean Businessman probably has his child harem  close by.

Hmmm

Offline sadie

« Reply #17637 on: March 25, 2024, 02:27:05 AM »

The little girl traced by a reporter who stepped directly off a London flight to immediately locate the Binhasa family to a remote village within the vastness of Morocco does indeed smack of something or other. One issue being that these photographs show different children. As the Spanish journalist says about the child he saw, "the child doesn't look that much like Madeleine", but that can be seen from the photo shoot. Whereas the original photograph tells a different story.

Snip
Javier Garcia, a Spanish reporter from the TV station Tele5, told ABC News that he met the family this morning. "Close up, the child doesn't look that much like Madeleine," Garcia said.

The original photograph, shot by a Spanish tourist last month, showed Bushra being carried on a woman's back in a sling. The woman was her mother, according to Garcia.

"I can see how someone might have made the connection, if they were going past in a speeding bus and saw a blond child with a darker-skinned adult," Razzaq told ABC News.

"To be frank, it's a bit of racial profiling really," he added, saying, "I guess people don't expect to see a blond girl in the middle of a Moroccan village, even though the Berber people, to which Bushra's family belong, are occasionally known to have pale skin and blue eyes."
https://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=3653804&page=1

Thanks, Brie.

Makes you wonder how the reporter got there so fast, doesn't it?

I wonder if he was fast tracked there?   It took me weeks to pinpoint Zinat on Google Earth.   In fact it falsely took me to another place that had Zinat in its name.  That was amny miles away up towards Tangier.

The correct Zinat was on Raymond Hewletts direct route to Chefchaoun where they settled with him smoking Kif.  Settled until he got the call to pack up and leave immediately.  Tht was on the day that Madeleine was spotted by Miss Torres.

Was it a mighty co-incidence?   Or did it point to Hewlett picking Madeleine and lady minder up at Zinat to return them to the port?

Offline Myster

« Reply #17638 on: March 25, 2024, 06:50:01 AM »
And it isn't/wasn't Joana either.  How many girls in Morocco had identical cankles and flat feet one wonders?

Thanks greatly appreciated!

Offline Myster

« Reply #17639 on: March 25, 2024, 07:44:10 AM »
Hafida Akchar, Bouchra's mother, carrying their family registration certificate.  Let this be the last we read here about Bouchra/Bushra being Madeleine or her ma being a male stand-in!...

https://www.gettyimages.ie/detail/news-photo/this-picture-taken-26-september-2007-in-zinat-northern-news-photo/77036915
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 05:52:22 AM by Myster »