Author Topic: Have we learned anything new after almost 16 years?  (Read 29247 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Have we learned anything new after almost 16 years?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2023, 01:32:30 PM »

One thing which has been reinforced over the years is the level of blind malice directed towards the McCann family.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2023, 01:34:57 PM »
One thing which has been reinforced over the years is the level of blind malice directed towards the McCann family.

It's not blind. The evidence Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger is plain for all to see.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2023, 01:41:43 PM »

Don't forget the blind adulation too!
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2023, 01:44:49 PM »
Do you believe anyone on this form blindly adores the McCanns?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 03:33:48 PM by Venturi Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2023, 02:12:09 PM »

One issue with which I have become familiar is the issue of fake news and distorted news mixed with half truth and factoid.

Nowhere is this more adroitly spewed out than within the internet vehicles promoting the opinions of the adulated and disgraced cop, Amaral.  Remember "swingers" 👀 widely reported in the Portuguese press.

No Goncalo ~ the child medicine Calpol is not sedative ~ repeatedly telling your supporters it is really is a bit much.
On the other hand ~ if they really do believe that ~ they'll believe anything!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2023, 02:17:23 PM »

Another thing you are totally mistaken about...theyre mounting up. Im interested in justice....particularly justice for Madeleine...what dont you understand about that

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2023, 02:26:24 PM »

What a very silly thing to say.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2023, 02:28:22 PM »
Do you believe anyone on this form blindy adores the McCanns?

I don't know about the shrewish opinions promoted in that member's posts and I don't care two hoots about it.  What intrigues me is that despite the unworkable theories with which Amaral has surrounded a missing child investigation that sixteen years down the line some individuals are following his lead in learning nothing.

Thankfully the present powers that be have been following where the McCann family led and results have been achieved as a result and probably a lot more than we will ever know about.

A very dangerous predator is presently off the streets as a direct result of the police learning from the evidence available to them and (ah - that magic word) coordinating it to keep him where he can do no harm.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2023, 02:31:14 PM »
Another thing you are totally mistaken about...theyre mounting up. Im interested in justice....particularly justice for Madeleine...what dont you understand about that

Well, you're not going to find that here I'm afraid. Even the three expert investigative forces, armed as they are with all the weight of EMWTIACABAS, even they still can't bring the elusive abductor to justice. No. The best you can hope to find here is sniping & wummery, interspersed among MSM articles & opinions masquerading as facts.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2023, 02:35:57 PM »
One issue with which I have become familiar is the issue of fake news and distorted news mixed with half truth and factoid.

Nowhere is this more adroitly spewed out than within the internet vehicles promoting the opinions of the adulated and disgraced cop, Amaral.  Remember "swingers" 👀 widely reported in the Portuguese press.

No Goncalo ~ the child medicine Calpol is not sedative ~ repeatedly telling your supporters it is really is a bit much.
On the other hand ~ if they really do believe that ~ they'll believe anything!

I think Amaral is interested in Justice...I think he genuinely believes the McCanns are guilty...unfortunately he doesnt know his rrs from his elbow

Offline Brietta

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2023, 02:53:20 PM »

I think Amaral is interested in Justice...I think he genuinely believes the McCanns are guilty...unfortunately he doesnt know his rrs from his elbow

I seldom disagree with your reasoning.  But I am diametrically opposed to it on this occasion.  It's not often I attribute actions to the mental health of a person but I think that is one of many factors in the initial mismanagement of Madeleine's case up until and beyond his dismissal from it.

That opinion is reinforced by his absolutely bizarre conduct regarding his interference in the German case.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2023, 03:03:49 PM »

I have become increasingly interested in Amaral's motives of late.  Something that wouldn't have happened if it hadn't become so ridiculous.

Why try so hard to protect a convicted sexual predator if there isn't something to hide?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2023, 03:08:29 PM »
I have become increasingly interested in Amaral's motives of late.  Something that wouldn't have happened if it hadn't become so ridiculous.

Why try so hard to protect a convicted sexual predator if there isn't something to hide?

How hard did he try exactly?  Sharing a photoshopped image of Brueckner with dreadlocks?
Nil points for effort from me I'm afraid

Offline Brietta

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2023, 03:31:34 PM »

I think Amaral's recent behaviour is erratic to say the least and certainly does show that he has learned no lessons from the intervening years after Madeleine was abducted and his determined introduction of Brueckner into the public domain.

From him we know that Brueckner featured in police inquiries early days.

What a coincidence!

I think one would have to be very obtuse if that didn't prod some activity into the old brain cells.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2023, 03:51:19 PM »
I think Amaral's recent behaviour is erratic to say the least and certainly does show that he has learned no lessons from the intervening years after Madeleine was abducted and his determined introduction of Brueckner into the public domain.

From him we know that Brueckner featured in police inquiries early days.

What a coincidence!

I think one would have to be very obtuse if that didn't prod some activity into the old brain cells.

You missed out the word 'allegedly' before abducted.

Like I said earlier, opinions masquerading as facts.