Author Topic: Inspector Clouseau takes on the Bamber case.  (Read 56534 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Inspector Clouseau takes on the Bamber case.
« Reply #480 on: June 24, 2020, 09:13:44 AM »
From my days as a kid on the farm I think Bulls would make me freeze.  You can't fight them and you can't outrun them.  So you freeze behind something and hope they didn't smell you.

My first employer leapt over a gate to escape a bull.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #481 on: June 24, 2020, 09:24:52 AM »
From my days as a kid on the farm I think Bulls would make me freeze.  You can't fight them and you can't outrun them.  So you freeze behind something and hope they didn't smell you.

So you have personal experience of what fear can do. It's a shame that those who insist Nevill WOULD have done X,Y, and Z haven't had the same experience. I'm fully aware of Nevill's war time exploits -they were down to training, but there's no training in the world that teaches us how to overcome the shock and horror of seeing a family member hell bent on killing us.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #482 on: June 24, 2020, 09:28:17 AM »
My first employer leapt over a gate to escape a bull.
What happens next is the bull could take the gate off its hinges and the gate will fall on top of you.  That happened at work and the guy was nearly killed.  The gate weighed about 200 Kg plus the animal pressing down on it.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #483 on: June 24, 2020, 09:30:46 AM »

So you have personal experience of what fear can do. It's a shame that those who insist Nevill WOULD have done X,Y, and Z haven't had the same experience. I'm fully aware of Nevill's war time exploits -they were down to training, but there's no training in the world that teaches us how to overcome the shock and horror of seeing a family member hell bent on killing us.
Killing US? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #484 on: June 24, 2020, 09:37:23 AM »
Killing US?

"US" being a collective.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #485 on: June 25, 2020, 11:58:41 AM »
That was interesting as I've just starting reading the statements by the raid team

remember Clouseau's thoughts:  "17.  Clouseau says it looks like June Bamber has been placed in the main bedroom. (None of the bleedings connects wounds to blood on the floor near her body.)"

Witness statement of APS Manners, consisting of 6 pages, dated, 23rd September 1985:-

He actually says it looked as if June Bammer had been dragged by the smudge marks on her legs.  Could someone have dragged her back upstairs?

It doesn't say where she was dragged from.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #486 on: June 25, 2020, 12:07:44 PM »
Witness statement of PC Rozga, consisting of 1 page, dated, 4th October

The door leading to the cellar was jammed.  He doesn't explain why it was jammed.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #487 on: June 25, 2020, 12:23:58 PM »
Witness statement of PC Hall: 
Heard a noise upstairs (page 4).
Moderation

Offline Myster

« Reply #488 on: June 25, 2020, 12:30:05 PM »
Witness statement of PC Rozga, consisting of 1 page, dated, 4th October

The door leading to the cellar was jammed.  He doesn't explain why it was jammed.
Jammed with old paint was the reason given (and maybe swollen wood of the door and frame caused by damp emanating from the cellar).  Perhaps it was the first attempt at opening in many years.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #489 on: June 25, 2020, 12:33:18 PM »
Witness statement of PC Hall: 
Heard a noise upstairs (page 4).
Footsteps of other members of the TFU in the upper office and store room above the kitchen.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #490 on: June 25, 2020, 12:36:42 PM »
Witness statement of PC Mildenhall

Two cars parked near the house. page 3.  (Whose cars were these?)

Nevill's right arm hanging down towards the floor end of page 3.

The lofts were cleared as well page 4.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #491 on: June 25, 2020, 12:54:59 PM »
Further Witness statement of PC Delgado:
PC Collins reported seeing a female body in the kitchen

Fairly soon after the door is knocked open and only the body of Neville Bamber is found near the fireplace.

Collins appeared to go into the cellar but the stairs gave way.  Does this mean the cellar was not checked?

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #492 on: June 25, 2020, 07:32:24 PM »
Jammed with old paint was the reason given (and maybe swollen wood of the door and frame caused by damp emanating from the cellar).  Perhaps it was the first attempt at opening it in many years.
As in the Jonbenet case, I'm wondering if it was made to appear that way.  There is nothing clear about those statements.  You could only tell that the stairs were giving way if the door was at least partially open, and if it was painted shut it would not be opening at all.  Collins who is supposed to have done all this doesn't say as much about it as I would expect. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11599.msg603032#msg603032

IMO the police failed to check the cellar.  Oh my, another Jonbenet case where the cellar doesn't get checked by the police when first entering the house!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 07:36:43 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #493 on: June 26, 2020, 09:01:42 AM »

Two cars parked near the house. page 3.  (Whose cars were these?)

The lofts were cleared as well page 4.
From Blue "Yes, it was Fraser-bell who was staying in one of the caravans at Osea Road, he took a tractor home on the evening before the shootings and came back to whf the following morning to bring the tractor back, and to collect his vehicle which was parked up in the car park area near the back door that the police would eventually smash open..."   
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #494 on: June 26, 2020, 09:09:33 AM »

... snip ...

... snip ...
Nevill's right arm hanging down towards the floor  I had planned on commenting on this aspect from one of the crime scene photos.  I could see Nevill's fingers touching the floor, and so I nearly made the point, that had he died sitting on the chair in an upright position and then thrown off when the police enter the room he would have had to have his arm extended out in front of him and maintain that till rigor mortis set in. 

That seemed to be ridiculous claim to make so I now think Nevill died with his head in the coal-scuttle.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 12:02:14 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation