Author Topic: Who will be the next leader of the Conservative Party and by default, the PM?  (Read 60115 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Indeed Alfie.

Tis a true shame. 8)><( 8)><(

Absolutely  8)-)))

Stephen just to say many thanks for all the background info you posted on AL and the De Putron connection.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

stephen25000

Absolutely  8)-)))

Stephen just to say many thanks for all the background info you posted on AL and the De Putron connection.

My pleasure Holly.

There was more, but not needed now.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

What an absolute farce this whole affair has become. We truly must the laughing stock of Europe right now.
Just waiting for Klinsmann to be unveiled as the new England footy manager backed by the cast of Dad's Army singing our theme tune & I will then believe we have all truly gone mad.

He who laughs last- laughs longest!!.

We are the envy of many French , Germans who also want out! Greece need 3 billion € instead of Turkey  what are you thoughts on that?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Angelo222

He who laughs last- laughs longest!!.

We are the envy of many French , Germans who also want out! Greece need 3 billion € instead of Turkey  what are you thoughts on that?

If Theresa May is crowned without an election it will be a hollow victory.  She is the failed Home Secretary who was charged with bringing immigration down, a task which she failed abysmally.  How she will regain any confidence from the vast majority of the electorate is anyone's guess.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 06:41:30 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

If Theresa May is crowned without an election it will be a hollow victory.  She is the failed Home Secretary who was charged with bringing immigration down, a task which she failed abysmally.  How she will regain any confidence from the vast majority of the electorate is anyone's guess.

Yes, I can't see that happen> she is so PC it is nauseating! not to be trusted a sly one in my opinion.

stephen25000

Yes, I can't see that happen> she is so PC it is nauseating! not to be trusted a sly one in my opinion.

I am afraid you two need to keep up to date.

It is T.M.

That is a fait accompli.

I am afraid you two need to keep up to date.

It is T.M.

That is a fait accompli.

lol yes we know. We were remarking on her longevity and the response of the public to her appointment. I don't see her being a Prime Minister.  a new party and new thinking will arise I am sure of that.

stephen25000

lol yes we know. We were remarking on her longevity and the response of the public to her appointment. I don't see her being a Prime Minister.  a new party and new thinking will arise I am sure of that.

Well as Labour are in disarray, she is liable to be there for a while.

Having a GE is not that easy right now, thanks to the Act of Parliament to have a fixed term, and I don't see Labour agree ng to that right now.

Alfie

Theresa May will be the new PM from Wednesday.

stephen25000

Caneron's last QT should prove interesting.

Offline Mr Gray

You all seem to be under the illusion that other countries politicians are in some way superior
Junker the drunker ...... and Trump could be the next president of the US
Much more to laugh at there
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 04:37:22 PM by davel »

Well as Labour are in disarray, she is liable to be there for a while.

Having a GE is not that easy right now, thanks to the Act of Parliament to have a fixed term, and I don't see Labour agree ng to that right now.

Yes, I agree. But I don't think the voting public will put up with her  appeasing sh!   t. This is the time to stand together and make it work I hope she is not the weak link.

Offline blonk

Congratulations Mrs Theresa May on your appointment w.e.f. Wednesday 13 July as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

And jolly good riddance to your predecessor David Cameron and his cronies like the IMF, Barack Obama et al who tried to browbeat the British public into voting 'Remain' by the most audacious and mendacious set of lies in living memory, claiming that BREXIT would push us nearer World War III and trigger an immediate world-wide recession. No wonder 'Remain' scraped as many as 48% of the votes.

And now that you're soon to be in No. 10, Mrs May, here's a reminder of your sound bites, or should I say promises, in your first speech after BREXIT:

+++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP1u1K5CCNs

Verbatim extracts from the speech:

BREXIT means BREXIT.

The campaign was fought.

The vote was held.

Turnout was high.

And the public gave their verdict.

There must be no attempts to remain inside the EU.

No attempts to rejoin it through the back door.

And no second Referendum.

The country voted to LEAVE the European Union.

And it is the duty of rhe government and Parliament to make sure we do just that.

There should be no General Election until 2020.

======

If ever there was a time for the Prime Minister who is ready and able to do the job, from Day One, THIS IS IT. 

There is work to do…to negotiate a sensible and orderly departure from the European Union.

Alfie

Congratulations Mrs Theresa May on your appointment w.e.f. Wednesday 13 July as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

And jolly good riddance to your predecessor David Cameron and his cronies like the IMF, Barack Obama et al who tried to browbeat the British public into voting 'Remain' by the most audacious and mendacious set of lies in living memory, claiming that BREXIT would push us nearer World War III and trigger an immediate world-wide recession. No wonder 'Remain' scraped as many as 48% of the votes.

And now that you're soon to be in No. 10, Mrs May, here's a reminder of your sound bites, or should I say promises, in your first speech after BREXIT:

+++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP1u1K5CCNs

Verbatim extracts from the speech:

BREXIT means BREXIT.

The campaign was fought.

The vote was held.

Turnout was high.

And the public gave their verdict.

There must be no attempts to remain inside the EU.

No attempts to rejoin it through the back door.

And no second Referendum.

The country voted to LEAVE the European Union.

And it is the duty of rhe government and Parliament to make sure we do just that.

There should be no General Election until 2020.

======

If ever there was a time for the Prime Minister who is ready and able to do the job, from Day One, THIS IS IT. 

There is work to do…to negotiate a sensible and orderly departure from the European Union.

Re: the above in bold - it could still happen.  They didn't say it would happen in two weeks did they?

Re: the above in bold - it could still happen.  They didn't say it would happen in two weeks did they?

Yes it could still happen, but not because we left the EU Hahahahaha the thought... but we in the UK can stay the hell out of it, no more wars for us unless a physical attack is imminent. I do mean fighter jets flying over Jersey!

oh and just a reminder to those who just love the influx of ISIS fighters   refugees  who will stir up racial tension's civil war is not off the cards either, the UK public are not really in the mood  for sitting down and watching on the sidelines as their country is being used as a training ground as has been for the past 10 years- something else no one wants to talk about  our export of suicide bombers and slaughterers if the innocent.