Author Topic: The 'Find Madeleine Campaign' Helpful or Harmful?  (Read 32641 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: The 'Find Madeleine Campaign' Helpful or Harmful?
« Reply #360 on: July 19, 2019, 05:44:19 PM »
I  appreciate what you are saying, Holly, but from a number of posts on here it has become apparant that a number of people still think that the FRONT door was unlocked.

Fair enough but I'm not one of them.

It wasn't; it was single locked and still needed a key to enter it

Agreed

How many of the Tapas group had double locked their front doors?  Had they and other residents at Ocean Club just slammed the door as they left, like most of us do at home ?

No idea but surely the point is any intruder wishing to enter via the front door would need to force entry to do so.  To many would be intruders that will act as a significant deterent.

As for the patio door.

The patio was awash with a gentle light from the street light opposite 5A,   Anyone going there would be seen for a long distance down Rua Dr FGM as well as certain nearby villas and certain flats in block 6 and that balconies on the side of block 6.

And, of course, it was overlooked by the Tapas group from just about 50 metres away

Anyone who was foolish and decided to go in by the patio door was then in a position that he was stuck, with no means of escape if someone came.   This would be the case if the front door was double locked (I think this is correct?) and he had problems opening the shutter and window really quickly.  He also had to be small and very agile to make a hasty exit from such a small window

No wonder that Amaral ruled it out.

This is all IMO and you have right to yours, but please weigh up the odds carefully.

I have pointed out to you previously all the experts in the Channel 4 docu who visited 5A during daylight and darkness thought the unlocked patio door was the most likely entry point due to the fact it could not been seen from where T9 were sitting and the lighting was poor.

What was stopping the abductor from entering via the unlocked patio door, scooping up MM and exiting via the front door?

Why would the abductor have problems opening the window and shutter?

How do you know the perp was male?

Please be assured I always weigh up everything carefully. 

Take your pick:
1.   Front door hidden away, in a pitch black alcove with no one passing and with a key?   OC personnel
involvement ? ... and a good escape route inn emergency via patio doors.

According to the experts in the C4 docu the front provided more light than the back.  Why involve OC personnel with keys when the patio door was unlocked?  How would OC personnel know MM was inside home alone and without a monitor in place?

or,

2)   Patio entrance awash with a pale light, visible from a good number of viewpoints.  Also just 50 metres away from Madeleines parents and in sight of a group of friends who we call the Tapas seven.  Also, an extremely tricky escape route that might not work.

As I keep repeating your views re the patio door are at odds with the experts. 

I agree the patio doors are an unlikely exit route and if we are to believe KM that she found them closed along with the child gate and gate leading to the road I would have thought it quite difficult to carry MM and close the doors/gates simultaneously.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #361 on: July 19, 2019, 06:48:45 PM »
an interesting point Ive raised before...how common is a burglary in that area where raising the shutters and opening a window is a means of entry...thats something the police would know

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #362 on: July 19, 2019, 08:16:15 PM »
How about we try and stick to the thread titles. Even Mods are taking threads ofcourse!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #363 on: July 19, 2019, 08:21:12 PM »
How about we try and stick to the thread titles. Even Mods are taking threads off course!
Thor, by golly, someone's stolen your thunder! Of course its a mod's fault for going off course.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #364 on: July 19, 2019, 09:29:56 PM »
Thor, by golly, someone's stolen your thunder! Of course its a mod's fault for going off course.

No One stole anything  8)--))    This is a moderated Forum, it should be moderated as John has asked. We need consistancy. 8**8:/:

It was wrong for the family to use their daughters name to raise cash for legal fees and tell people it was to find their daughter. IMO

back on track  8((()*/
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #365 on: July 19, 2019, 10:15:00 PM »
No One stole anything  8)--))    This is a moderated Forum, it should be moderated as John has asked. We need consistancy. 8**8:/:

It was wrong for the family to use their daughters name to raise cash for legal fees and tell people it was to find their daughter. IMO

back on track  8((()*/
It is back on track, now keep it on track.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 10:18:32 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.