Author Topic: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.  (Read 63085 times)

Offline John

Re: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2014, 02:08:01 PM »
You will probably have seen in the Press that her boyfriend was shot not so long ago, this probably had a bearing on her ability to cope.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2014, 02:09:03 PM »
its a simple fact that there are those who feel they have the right to cast judgement on everyone else... I don't think they do...we don't yet know what happened...perhaps it would be better to find out the facts before referring to her a  sh8t mother.

Offline jassi

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2014, 02:09:48 PM »
You will probably have seen in the Press that her boyfriend was shot not so long ago, this probably had a bearing on her ability to cope.

I did wonder if this might have been a factor.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2014, 02:10:04 PM »
Of course you're right. It's hard to look past the hideous event that led to the searches to see the beauty of humanity working together to find a small child.

WS, it's not just a Mother who makes a baby. There were two absentee fathers as well. I don't know why they were n't around, nor do I know how the child died.

Blaming the Mother without acknowledging the role of the father is almost misogynistic.

I was just about to say to CPN that it looks like neither father bothered to stick around either.

And yes I am sexist, sorry ladies.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2014, 02:13:33 PM »
its a simple fact that there are those who feel they have the right to cast judgement on everyone else... I don't think they do...we don't yet know what happened...perhaps it would be better to find out the facts before referring to her a  sh8t mother.

How else should I describe a woman who had 5 kids & went out leaving them alone in doors at night?

And the simple fact is I have a right to an opinion, no matter how much anyone disagrees with it.

In my opinion this woman was a sh8t parent.

Were her kids put into foster care because of her exceptional parenting skills?

CPN

« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2014, 02:15:18 PM »

I thought it was a friend of her boyfriend who was shot?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 02:27:49 PM by CPN »

CPN

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2014, 02:16:56 PM »
I was just about to say to CPN that it looks like neither father bothered to stick around either.

And yes I am sexist, sorry ladies.

I read that the mother divorced her husband, and he was very upset about it - and did stay around.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2014, 02:25:57 PM »
How else should I describe a woman who had 5 kids & went out leaving them alone in doors at night?

And the simple fact is I have a right to an opinion, no matter how much anyone disagrees with it.

In my opinion this woman was a sh8t parent.

Were her kids put into foster care because of her exceptional parenting skills?

Well from what you have written the whole human race is sh8t

Lyall

« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2014, 02:32:45 PM »
WS - there are plenty of poor parents around, but it is of course still extremely rare for a death to occur. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions here mate.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2014, 02:33:57 PM »
Yes,  there is that at least

Wherever this  pitiful  little boy's body lays tonight,  the police will  be protecting it as surely,  and devotedly,   as a Pretorian guard
That guard around the (seemingly) compost container where they found the body makes all the difference.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2014, 02:34:13 PM »
Well from what you have written the whole human race is sh8t

I sometimes think that way yes & it's horrible things like people that tend to make me think that way.

How can there be a God when so much bad sh8t happens like neglect & deaths of little children.

If God made everything then he made cancer, what sort of evil bast8rd does that?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2014, 02:35:21 PM »
I sometimes think that way yes & it's horrible things like people that tend to make me think that way.

How can there be a God when so much bad sh8t happens like neglect & deaths of little children.

If God made everything then he made cancer, what sort of evil bast8rd does that?

Who believes in God

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2014, 02:35:59 PM »
Who believes in God

I certainly don't.

Offline John

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2014, 02:42:34 PM »
Can we have some respect please given the subject of the thread. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2014, 02:53:31 PM »
I did wonder if this might have been a factor.

Me too.. maybe her logical reasoning was affected by this event..

Also the court case re this is due quite soon.. the bbc article reporting it dates 9th January