Author Topic: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.  (Read 326266 times)

ferryman

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #390 on: December 24, 2014, 07:33:07 PM »
So again, why were lawyers for sky news at the inquest ?

Precaution, I would think.

The coroner might sound a dissenting note about press intervention and advise that reporters should show sensitivity in asking questions.

But nothing more ...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #391 on: December 24, 2014, 07:41:00 PM »
So again, why were lawyers for sky news at the inquest ?

to offer legal advice?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #392 on: December 24, 2014, 07:45:15 PM »
Not only that but that the police investigation had been concluded.

These "sceptics" believe what they want to believe, fantasists.

As Sam Goldwyn might have said "include me out".
I said:
Not, you understand, that I am saying anything other than there is enough of a variance to present a quite different picture.

My argument was purely with the failure of some posters to read, comprehend and be able to impart information accurately in their own mother tongue.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #393 on: December 24, 2014, 07:47:45 PM »
I said:
Not, you understand, that I am saying anything other than there is enough of a variance to present a quite different picture.

My argument was purely with the failure of some posters to read, comprehend and be able to impart information accurately in their own mother tongue.
rubbish.  The only variance came from "video documentary maker" Sonia Poulton.  Hmm.... &%+((£

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #394 on: December 24, 2014, 07:48:58 PM »
the coroner said no one would be facing criminal charges...stop trying to pretend she said anything different
God you are in a tizz. The coroner said no one she was calling as witness would be facing criminal charges. Which is not the same as no one. And before you go off on one read my original post properly and try to understands what I did say difficult as it may be for you.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #395 on: December 24, 2014, 07:49:33 PM »
I said:

what you are saying is that you can put your own spin on it to try to pretend it means something else..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #396 on: December 24, 2014, 08:02:26 PM »

the coroner also said...
The police have completed their enquiries and all witness statements have been received.....
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 05:05:55 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Montclair

« Reply #397 on: December 25, 2014, 09:15:23 AM »
God you are in a tizz. The coroner said no one she was calling as witness would be facing criminal charges. Which is not the same as no one. And before you go off on one read my original post properly and try to understands what I did say difficult as it may be for you.

I know three people who attended the hearing and they all said that the coroner ended her sentence with the phrase, more or less, " but that can change on the day". If the MSM decided to lie by omission and keep that bit of information out, that is their problem and they obviously have an agenda.

ferryman

« Reply #398 on: December 26, 2014, 05:34:52 PM »
I know three people who attended the hearing and they all said that the coroner ended her sentence with the phrase, more or less, " but that can change on the day". If the MSM decided to lie by omission and keep that bit of information out, that is their problem and they obviously have an agenda.

Lies are being told, right enough ...
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 07:49:36 PM by John »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #399 on: January 07, 2015, 11:13:31 AM »
What I don't understand is if the rumours are true and this tweeter is behind the dossier why she is not willing to be named ? Is she not proud of her work protecting the McCanns 'and the twins' from the threatening disbelieving hordes ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Lyall

« Reply #400 on: January 07, 2015, 11:18:07 AM »
What I don't understand is if the rumours are true and this tweeter is behind the dossier why she is not willing to be named ? Is she not proud of her work protecting the McCanns 'and the twins' from the threatening disbelieving hordes ?

You know why Faith, because not everyone on our 'side' is as rational as we are.

People (not us) are behaving incredibly stupidly over this 'dossier'.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #401 on: January 07, 2015, 11:41:19 AM »
Maybe the same reason why you're not willing to be named? 

Maybe she or he doesn't relish the prospect of being slagged off mercilessly on the internet, having their children and family targeted, contacted, smeared, his or her place of work contacted by "sceptics" in an attempt to get him or her the sack, or (very most awful prospect of all) having Miss Pointy Poulton turning up on his or her doorstep and jabbing her pointy nails in his or her face?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #402 on: January 07, 2015, 10:09:58 PM »
Maybe the same reason why you're not willing to be named? 

Maybe she or he doesn't relish the prospect of being slagged off mercilessly on the internet, having their children and family targeted, contacted, smeared, his or her place of work contacted by "sceptics" in an attempt to get him or her the sack, or (very most awful prospect of all) having Miss Pointy Poulton turning up on his or her doorstep and jabbing her pointy nails in his or her face?

Or be driven to suicide even?  Yes that would be terrible even much, much worse that Brenda I am sure all abductee enthusiasts would concur.

Well there you have it, it is ok for Brenda to suffer but not the snidey,two faced coward who ran to the MEDIA. Karma dear Friends KARMA.

Compassion is amiss with all that is associated with Team Mcs imo.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #403 on: January 07, 2015, 10:21:43 PM »
Brenda who tweeted that she hoped the McCanns suffer forever and who abused them and their supporters verbally over thousands of tweets = "sceptic" heroine and soldier of justice

Person who drew the police & media's attention to the appalling behaviour on the McCann twitter hashtag, most of it tweeted by people hiding behind anonymous IDs = "snidey, two-faced coward".

Such is the topsy-turvy world of the McCann "sceptic"

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #404 on: January 07, 2015, 10:46:24 PM »
Brenda who tweeted that she hoped the McCanns suffer forever and who abused them and their supporters verbally over thousands of tweets = "sceptic" heroine and soldier of justice

Person who drew the police & media's attention to the appalling behaviour on the McCann twitter hashtag, most of it tweeted by people hiding behind anonymous IDs = "snidey, two-faced coward".

Such is the topsy-turvy world of the McCann "sceptic"

Oh you are claiming the Moral high ground I see..

Brenda never killed anyone- she did not deserve to be singled out.  People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Kate has a nasty streak we have witnessed it, you hold a torch to her, good for you. Watch you don't burn your fingers now!

Your claim 'sceptics' are all evil people who bash the McCanns. People who question, challenge, have every right to do so- what gave you the right to call non fiction readers of abduction 'sceptics'.

ps not every one hates the McCanns- they just feel disgusted at their behavior and their excuses!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 04:19:13 AM by Eleanor »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin