Author Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".  (Read 206297 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2014, 10:19:44 PM »
Don't you just love it how the faithful spend pages and pages on their forums telling us how unimportant Sonia Poulton and her forthcoming documentary is.  @)(++(*

and the unfaithful spend ages on their forums telling us how important Sonia is...what's your point

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2014, 10:24:30 PM »
and the unfaithful spend ages on their forums telling us how important Sonia is...what's your point

My point is davel if SP is quite so unimportant why the need to discuss her at such length ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2014, 10:29:31 PM »
My point is davel if SP is quite so unimportant why the need to discuss her at such length ?
What else is there to talk about?  In any case wasn't it you who first posted the "important" news of this video on the forum?  What else are we to do?  Ignore it, or treat this information with solemn reverence?  Of course we're going to mock and sneer - Sonia is quite a ridiculous woman, and I've no doubt her video will be too  @)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2014, 10:30:30 PM »
What else is there to talk about?  In any case wasn't it you who first posted the "important" news of this video on the forum?  What else are we to do?  Ignore it, or treat this information with solemn reverence?  Of course we're going to mock and sneer - Sonia is quite a ridiculous woman, and I've no doubt her video will be too  @)(++(*

absolutely spot  on

Offline sadie

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2014, 10:35:17 PM »
Oh don't be coy sadie. You know that Clarence Mitchell gave up his position within the government's media monitoring unit to work for the McCanns on a private basis.

Nothing coy about me Faith.  I thought thta you might have noticed *&*%£

Yes that is true but after having experienced the massive help that he was, it was a natural progression to employ him ... dontcha think ?

Offline Benice

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2014, 10:37:49 PM »
Oh don't be coy sadie. You know that Clarence Mitchell gave up his position within the government's media monitoring unit to work for the McCanns on a private basis.

IIRC CM was originally involved to deal with the massive media presence  - something which the McCanns would have had no experience whatsoever of dealing with themselves and would be in no fit state to anyway imo.       If that was the 'government's' idea - I think it was a good one.     The fact that he carried on being their spokesman was obviously because he was needed in that department imo.     Why anyone would want to criticise that is a mystery to me.   I see nothing wrong with it.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline sadie

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2014, 11:03:20 PM »
IIRC CM was originally involved to deal with the massive media presence  - something which the McCanns would have had no experience whatsoever of dealing with themselves and would be in no fit state to anyway imo.       If that was the 'government's' idea - I think it was a good one.     The fact that he carried on being their spokesman was obviously because he was needed in that department imo.     Why anyone would want to criticise that is a mystery to me.   I see nothing wrong with it.
8@??)(

As ever a brilliant and dignified response.  well done Benice

Offline Benice

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2014, 11:08:41 PM »
I dont know Sonia Poultn, but is she yet another propaganda machine?  ....  Am I right ?

And Yep, propaganda machines are important because they adversely influence Justice with disinformation. 

They change the evidence and silly people believe them. 

Look at Pat Brown.

IMO  -   just like Pat Brown she is yet another media  'wannabee' IMO who has high hopes of becoming 'famous' on the back of a missing little girl.   If her previous 'offerings' are anything to go by - she is going to fail just as miserably as Pat Brown did.     I can't wait to see the video as it would seem her 'sources' are the same as those used by PB.      That in itself guarantees absolutely that it is a train crash waiting to happen imo.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Lyall

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2014, 11:09:13 PM »
I don't know much about her, but I know she had Birch on her first TPV show (so that tells me something).

But you never know her film might be brilliant (never say never).
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 05:34:45 AM by John »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2014, 11:11:56 PM »
I don't know much about her, but I know she had Birch on her first TPV show (so that tells me something).

But you never know her film might be brilliant (never say never).
I welcome your open mindedness...yes..it may be brilliant...but going on her past performances it will be hilarious...can't wait.

Lyall

« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2014, 11:20:49 PM »
IMO  -   just like Pat Brown she is yet another media  'wannabee' IMO who has high hopes of becoming 'famous' on the back of a missing little girl.   If her previous 'offerings' are anything to go by - she is going to fail just as miserably as Pat Brown did.     I can't wait to see the video as it would seem her 'sources' are the same as those used by PB.      That in itself guarantees absolutely that it is a train crash waiting to happen imo.

If fame were the only/main thing motivating SP you'd think she'd have made a film or films years ago, but she didn't. Clearly it was October's events that inspired her to do it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2014, 11:24:29 PM »
If fame were the only/main thing motivating SP you'd think she'd have made a film or films years ago, but she didn't. Clearly it was October's events that inspired her to do it.

she has seen an opportunity she can exploit....remember she worked for David Icke...that should be enough to ring alarm bells in most sensible people

Lyall

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2014, 11:51:35 PM »
she has seen an opportunity she can exploit....remember she worked for David Icke...that should be enough to ring alarm bells in most sensible people

It does but it's her business. I'm just glad she's waiting until after the inquest.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2014, 11:54:58 PM »
It does but it's her business. I'm just glad she's waiting until after the inquest.

of course it's her business...and she has to accept that people will ridicule her

Lyall

« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2014, 12:11:00 AM »
of course it's her business...and she has to accept that people will ridicule her

I doubt that bothers her. Just makes her go 8(*(