Author Topic: New South Wales toddler William Tyrrell, 3, still missing  (Read 116798 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: New South Wales toddler William Tyrrell, 3, still missing
« Reply #150 on: August 28, 2016, 02:51:01 AM »
See Pathfinder's post #123. Possibly Ann-Maree?
I've read the recent articles, and that's why I mentioned that detail in the 000 call.
But there is no indication in it who the other lady searcher was, it could have been a neighbour?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 03:11:49 AM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2016, 02:58:58 AM »
Some reports state that the play included hiding.
If someone is playing a hiding game, and then can't be found, it probably means they have hidden themselves somewhere.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #152 on: August 28, 2016, 03:10:10 AM »
From post above
... playing on the grass and then going to the right side of the house near some low bushes.  Although she could not see him anymore she could hear him playing and 'roaring' like a tiger. .... 'then it was silence' "

Why assume the noises he made were tiger impersonations?
Hypothetically wouldn't distress noises sound similar?

Offline misty

« Reply #153 on: August 29, 2016, 12:35:01 AM »
In all this, there is absolutely no mention of his sister & what she witnessed.
If foster mum + her mother were sitting on the rear balcony/making tea, who was WT hiding from and how long was the period of silence before fm became concerned? The front drive & street were not visible to the adults and probably out of normal hearing range too for the 2 chatting women.
In the foster parents' first interview, there is something about the first neighbour on the scene iirc. The fd also arrived home 5 minutes before the police were called.
http://video.news.com.au/v/333835/William-Tyrrells-parents-The-full-interview

Offline pegasus

« Reply #154 on: August 29, 2016, 01:03:51 AM »
(snip) foster mum + her mother (snip)
but... IMO the f parents were visiting a blood gma of the child.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:11:54 AM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #155 on: August 29, 2016, 01:22:34 AM »
I might be wrong but... IMO the f parents were visiting a blood gma of the child.

In the video, fm refers to "mum & dad's" even though dad had died a while back. They were going to visit fm dad's grave that afternoon.  Neither of the fp are bio parents of the children & wanted to adopt them.

Offline pegasus

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:38:50 AM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #157 on: August 29, 2016, 01:56:12 AM »
In the video, fm refers to "mum & dad's" even though dad had died a while back. They were going to visit fm dad's grave that afternoon.  Neither of the fp are bio parents of the children & wanted to adopt them.
I concede now you are right Misty, they were visiting the fmum's mum.

Offline misty

« Reply #158 on: August 29, 2016, 02:13:24 AM »
I concede now you are right Misty, they were visiting the fmum's mum.

Unless fm is the sister of the bio dad.......it's confusing.
Lots of posts on W/Sl #23, some people seem to know the identities of the unnamed parties in this case. It's odd one of the grandmothers has been named in the press when there is supposed to be a need for secrecy.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2016, 12:57:57 PM »
Unless fm is the sister of the bio dad.......it's confusing.
Lots of posts on W/Sl #23, some people seem to know the identities of the unnamed parties in this case. It's odd one of the grandmothers has been named in the press when there is supposed to be a need for secrecy.
Even a complicated family background and links to all sorts of other people do not decrease the possibility of a simple physical solution that's nothing to do with any of that.

Wasn't one of the last things said to the child something like asking whether he could see the car returning? So there are possibilities of going to the roadside or driveway or carport or garage in anticipation?

Offline misty

« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2016, 06:20:32 PM »
Even a complicated family background and links to all sorts of other people do not decrease the possibility of a simple physical solution that's nothing to do with any of that.

Wasn't one of the last things said to the child something like asking whether he could see the car returning? So there are possibilities of going to the roadside or driveway or carport or garage in anticipation?

Yes, that's a possibility, especially if he'd heard a car engine whilst playing around the side. Whose car, though?
I wonder how familiar WT was with the house & garden layout? He'd only turned 3 a few months before & his FM said in the video that they hadn't been to the house since February, at which time he would have still been 2.
The s&r dogs were at the house within an hour or so - do we trust them or not?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2016, 07:08:15 PM »
Yes, that's a possibility, especially if he'd heard a car engine whilst playing around the side. Whose car, though?
I wonder how familiar WT was with the house & garden layout? He'd only turned 3 a few months before & his FM said in the video that they hadn't been to the house since February, at which time he would have still been 2.
(snip)
IMO it's important to reconstruct what is in the child's mind at the moment he walks out of sight.
So far I have
Roaring like a tiger (part of a game I don't understand yet).
Anticipating fd car returning (fm had mentioned this to him).
Hiding (some reports state the children had been playing hide and seek?).

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #162 on: August 29, 2016, 07:22:58 PM »

Someone grabbed him, and he hollered.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2016, 08:30:59 PM »
Someone grabbed him, and he hollered.
Possible, although if someone did that they would presumably then put hand over mouth.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2016, 08:35:35 PM »
Possible, although if someone did that they would presumably then put hand over mouth.

Which is why he suddenly stopped hollering.