Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509965 times)

Offline lordpookles

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1485 on: May 02, 2019, 06:52:56 PM »
Probably that is one for the sceptic belief thread ... I think it is the wrong speculation, but there you are. 

Is there any independent confirmation that 'a former copper' was in the mix to lead and turned it down?  Apart from his claim ... I don't think you will find any.

I haven’t followed this case for a long time - not sure there is anything to follow? But I saw a documentary the other week and the policeman was on the show who confirmed this. I’m surprised the folk here don’t know the doc I mean as there appeared to be some new info, but not much and they also went over the SY remit. I’ll try and find the doc and post it when I do.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1486 on: May 02, 2019, 06:58:58 PM »
I haven’t followed this case for a long time - not sure there is anything to follow? But I saw a documentary the other week and the policeman was on the show who confirmed this. I’m surprised the folk here don’t know the doc I mean as there appeared to be some new info, but not much and they also went over the SY remit. I’ll try and find the doc and post it when I do.

I know the doc you mean....sutton was never offerred the job...so he never turned it down......he wsnt told he couldnt look at the mccanns...you have to be careful believing everything you see..particularly on other sites

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1487 on: May 02, 2019, 06:59:47 PM »
On that point wasn’t there a documentary - maybe called searching for Madeleine where they confirmed that the current grange investigation did not investigate the parents. A former copper confirmed that was the case as he was originally in the mix to lead and turned it down because of that reason.

and no one has confirmed the parents havent been investigated

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1488 on: May 02, 2019, 07:02:57 PM »
The fact remains you can't prove Grange looked at the parents - you are speculating when you say they have. Judging by the evidence they agreed to take on a case to investigate only what the former prime suspects said happened.

and you are speculating that they didnt...from what I have seen they looked at all the evidence and ruled out the parents...rightly so imo...I cant prove ben needham didnt die in an accident and his grandmother covered it up....im sure she didnt...but i cant prove it...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1489 on: May 02, 2019, 07:16:16 PM »

Please don't worry about it ... the policeman's claim is uncorroborated by any but himself and as 'evidence' for his claim probably rates with a Sun headline in the opinion of those who require confirmation of all claims.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1490 on: May 02, 2019, 07:20:26 PM »
and you are speculating that they didnt...from what I have seen they looked at all the evidence and ruled out the parents...rightly so imo...I cant prove ben needham didnt die in an accident and his grandmother covered it up....im sure she didnt...but i cant prove it...

I think it farcical to imagine that Kate and Gerry haven't had in depth meetings with Operation Grange ... I think the chagrin arises because they haven't been seen to be wearing orange jump suits at any time in the process.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1491 on: May 02, 2019, 07:20:56 PM »
Probably that is one for the sceptic belief thread ... I think it is the wrong speculation, but there you are. 

Is there any independent confirmation that 'a former copper' was in the mix to lead and turned it down?  Apart from his claim ... I don't think you will find any.

There's no independent confirmation that MBM was put to bed on 3rd May or that she was in that bed at 21:05. but you believe it. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 07:31:04 PM by G-Unit »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1492 on: May 02, 2019, 07:34:42 PM »

Rowley said the question of parental involvement was dealt with by the Portuguese. Why don't you believe him?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1493 on: May 02, 2019, 07:39:55 PM »
On that point wasn’t there a documentary - maybe called searching for Madeleine where they confirmed that the current grange investigation did not investigate the parents. A former copper confirmed that was the case as he was originally in the mix to lead and turned it down because of that reason.
Don't worry.

I see you have already been labelled as a sceptic, and denigated by supporters.  That's how it works around here.

There are those who take more measured views.  You just need to work out who issues put-downs and who is willing to help.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1494 on: May 02, 2019, 07:43:28 PM »
Don't worry.

I see you have already been labelled as a sceptic, and denigated by supporters.  That's how it works around here.

There are those who take more measured views.  You just need to work out who issues put-downs and who is willing to help.

cite for already denigrated by supporters...do you actually read the post before spouting such absolute rubbish

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1495 on: May 02, 2019, 07:45:32 PM »
Rowley said the question of parental involvement was dealt with by the Portuguese. Why don't you believe him?

I do....they did deal with it...and came to the conclusion...no evidence of any crime....and grange looked at all teh material and agreed

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1496 on: May 02, 2019, 07:48:43 PM »
Don't worry.

I'm assuming you are labelling supporters as those who denigrate and issue "put- downs" and those who are not supporters take more measured views and are willing to help?
What a delightful partisan view. Lol.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1497 on: May 02, 2019, 07:56:17 PM »
I do....they did deal with it...and came to the conclusion...no evidence of any crime....and grange looked at all teh material and agreed

Twelve years on and yet despite no evidence of the parents involvement ....some do have difficulty with that conclusion!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1498 on: May 02, 2019, 08:00:22 PM »
Twelve years on and yet despite no evidence of the parents involvement ....some do have difficulty with that conclusion!

12 yrs on,some have difficulty with no evidence of an abduction,Grange despite their looking at an abduction have never said they have evidence of one,its areason its not been solved, lack of evidence what ever scenario is your prefered choice.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1499 on: May 02, 2019, 08:01:43 PM »
cite for already denigrated by supporters...do you actually read the post before spouting such absolute rubbish

Yes.

Just read back through the thread.

It's not difficult.   *&^^&
What's up, old man?