Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509988 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1650 on: May 03, 2019, 11:15:10 PM »
Why not?

A friend of the McCann’s added: “It is just odd that news of this possible new lead has come out of the anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance and we’re wondering if it could have been made up."
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1651 on: May 03, 2019, 11:21:07 PM »
A friend of the McCann’s added: “It is just odd that news of this possible new lead has come out of the anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance and we’re wondering if it could have been made up."
Is this the same friend of the McCanns you usually sneer at for making stuff up to put in the papers?  Topsy-turvy ol’ world innit?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1652 on: May 03, 2019, 11:32:09 PM »
Is this the same friend of the McCanns you usually sneer at for making stuff up to put in the papers?  Topsy-turvy ol’ world innit?

When have I done that?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1653 on: May 04, 2019, 12:02:19 AM »
When have I done that?
Have yuo never sneered at “a friend of the McCanns said”?  Well hush my mouth.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #1654 on: May 04, 2019, 08:43:00 AM »
Possibly not!
But still nothing to suggest that either investigating police forces are investigating Madeleine's parents.

So that's alright then - nothing to worry about  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1655 on: May 04, 2019, 08:52:12 AM »
So that's alright then - nothing to worry about  8(0(*

Oh!
There's lots to worry about. 8(8-))
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1656 on: May 04, 2019, 10:16:33 AM »
I've not listened to them so who am I to judge ... but I see the latest??? makes reference to Amaral's anonymous 'witness' of whom he introduced one or two into the equation ...
Snip
In episode nine of Maddie, Mr Amaral detailed how a woman had approached Portuguese police to tell them how she had observed the boot being left open for a period of days.

"Nobody denied that the car boot had been always open, they said it was because of the smell of garbage," Mr Amaral said.

"They said it was domestic garbage that was transported in the car boot."

https://www.9news.com.au/world/madeleine-mccann-smell-open-car-boot-amaral-maddie-podcast/1691f544-6061-47b6-a2c2-10f2a1ea1202

Riveting ? ... not
Of any benefit to the present police investigations into Madeleine's case ... I think not
A cash cow for Saunokonoko and channel9 ?? ... I would certainly think so

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #1657 on: May 04, 2019, 10:29:28 AM »
I've not listened to them so who am I to judge ... but I see the latest??? makes reference to Amaral's anonymous 'witness' of whom he introduced one or two into the equation ...
Snip
In episode nine of Maddie, Mr Amaral detailed how a woman had approached Portuguese police to tell them how she had observed the boot being left open for a period of days.

"Nobody denied that the car boot had been always open, they said it was because of the smell of garbage," Mr Amaral said.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/madeleine-mccann-smell-open-car-boot-amaral-maddie-podcast/1691f544-6061-47b6-a2c2-10f2a1ea1202

Riveting ? ... not
Of any benefit to the present police investigations into Madeleine's case ... I think not

Who indeed.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1658 on: May 04, 2019, 10:54:57 AM »
Snip

Riveting ? ... not

Rua das Flores is a cul-de-sac.  You can get out of the end on foot, not by car, but essentially that leads nowhere of relevance.

The nearest rubbish bins are at the entrance/exit of the estate.  They are perhaps 600 or more meters from the villa.  I know perfectly just how much rubbish a family of 2 adults and 2 infants plus guests produces.

The smart way to dispose of their rubbish would have been to stuck it in their boot, and to drop it off at the estate exit whenever they went out by car e.g. for shopping.

When we first heaved up around here, that is what my beloved did.  And the car boot stank as a result.  Since then, I have walked our rubbish to the nearest bin on a frequent basis, which has solved the problem.

Not that it is relevant, but I have included Rua das Flores and the local bins on more than one Luz Tour, to demonstrate to guests that a 'smelly boot' is perfectly innocuous.
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1659 on: May 04, 2019, 11:13:19 AM »
Rua das Flores is a cul-de-sac.  You can get out of the end on foot, not by car, but essentially that leads nowhere of relevance.

The nearest rubbish bins are at the entrance/exit of the estate.  They are perhaps 600 or more meters from the villa.  I know perfectly just how much rubbish a family of 2 adults and 2 infants plus guests produces.

The smart way to dispose of their rubbish would have been to stuck it in their boot, and to drop it off at the estate exit whenever they went out by car e.g. for shopping.

When we first heaved up around here, that is what my beloved did.  And the car boot stank as a result.  Since then, I have walked our rubbish to the nearest bin on a frequent basis, which has solved the problem.

Not that it is relevant, but I have included Rua das Flores and the local bins on more than one Luz Tour, to demonstrate to guests that a 'smelly boot' is perfectly innocuous.

Thank you for that first hand report which mirrors the experience outlined in the statements of the hire car drivers.  Nothing at all suspicious about giving the boot a right good valeting after being used to transport household rubbish.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1660 on: May 04, 2019, 11:53:30 AM »
The dogs don't alert to smelly rubbish. The witness was a lawyer. How ironic!

“I drive down this street every day to turn my car around at that end and every time that I passed the house and I looked at the car, and the car always had an open boot door, day or night. I often passed at night and always verified it. It was a fact, I reported it and that was it”.

"We decided to move her."
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1661 on: May 04, 2019, 12:09:47 PM »

“I drive down this street every day to turn my car around at that end and every time that I passed the house and I looked at the car, and the car always had an open boot door, day or night. I often passed at night and always verified it. It was a fact, I reported it and that was it”.

So what do the dogs alert to?  I don't mean what Grime claimed the dogs alert to.  I mean what they actually alerted to.

By the way, I was pointing out why the boot being smelly and being aired is perfectly logical and not in the least suspicious.  I didn't comment on the dogs.
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1662 on: May 04, 2019, 12:21:10 PM »

The anonymous witness who I believe never made a police statement ... if she did ... are you able to direct us to it?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1663 on: May 04, 2019, 12:23:57 PM »
So what do the dogs alert to?  I don't mean what Grime claimed the dogs alert to.  I mean what they actually alerted to.

By the way, I was pointing out why the boot being smelly and being aired is perfectly logical and not in the least suspicious.  I didn't comment on the dogs.

This wasn't a night airing. Every day the witness passed she saw an open boot day and night. You don't think that is suspicious in a missing child case? You know what the dogs alert to. Eddie was trained to detect cadaver scent and blood. Keela only alerts to human blood.

Conclusion

In the objects recovered from the Scenic, there were around 15 blonde/fair hairs similar to the reference hairs from SJM2, 4 and 5. However, as it was not possible to do solid [definitive] or significant [forensically meaningful] tests it is not possible for me to determine if, or not, these could have been from Madeleine McCann.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A_L_PALMER.htm

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline The General

« Reply #1664 on: May 04, 2019, 12:40:33 PM »

Having hired many vehicles over the years, I don't even fart in them for fear of some punitive, hidden charge being applied - 'Mr. General, that will be £4000 please'.
Leaving the back door open all night  - I'd literally would have had to be trying to cover up some heinous crime to even consider it.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum