Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509940 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3585 on: May 29, 2019, 08:34:41 AM »
How do you work that out then - think your post is the deflection VS.

Out of curiosity, what forum business are you in - didn't know it was classed as a business.

But obviously, it is for you - think others class it as a way of putting their opinion across.
Kizzy, you need to have followed the excahnge between me and the Monkey to understand.  And - please lighten up.  “Forum business” was a slightly ironic turn of phrase. I didn’t actually mean that the forum is a business.  I can’t believe I’m actually having to answer this silly question.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #3586 on: May 29, 2019, 08:48:26 AM »
It's not only Amaral, professor David Barclay had this to say; "We must be very careful that we're not saying this is actually staging, but it is difficult to see how anybody could have interfered with those shutters from the outside without leaving some trace. In fact, having looked at them, I think it's almost impossible."
https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id460.htm

Almost impossible, fancy that, ey.

He said that after Gerry had opened the shutters from the outside,   so it seems that Gerry managed it without leaving a trace.

Notice he says ALMOST impossible,  fancy that, ey.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3587 on: May 29, 2019, 09:48:15 AM »
How can it be deflection in the forum business if I'm including the parts of my post you deliberately missed out in reply to your, "you seem to think the idea that Madeleine was abducted by a paedo to be ridiculously unlikely."

Damn right I do for the reasons you consider deflection.! That's the truth, not deflection.

You may think your child would stand a better chance of being recovered if you gave police two completely different versions of the last time you seen your child alive, and then completely refuse to cooperate honestly with the people tasked to find her. I find that idea ridiculously unlikely but that's exactly what Mr and Mrs McCann chose to do.

One thing we can prove, it didn't help get their child back.

And you've also now finally admitted that the conditions the McCanns left their babies in posed a "very real threat" to their safety. That's progress IMO.

It didn't stop them doing it though, did it?

If The McCanns had known there was a paedophile running around I am certain sure they would not have left their children.
And don't tell me that The PJ didn't know because I simply do not believe it.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3588 on: May 29, 2019, 09:49:15 AM »
Do you have a cite for an independent witness for that?

Gerry says a lot of things that can't possibly be true.

In Your Opinion.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3589 on: May 29, 2019, 09:51:48 AM »
How it was done?   IMO someone got in and took Madeleine from her bed.   No one can say how they got in or out they can just speculate.   Amaral speculated too,  I would have liked to have seen Amaral's theory being put to the test.

I find that very farfetched and totally lacking in any substance. IMO any attempt by a total stranger to remove Maddie from her bedroom would have been chaotic.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #3590 on: May 29, 2019, 09:53:56 AM »
I find that very farfetched and totally lacking in any substance. IMO any attempt by a total stranger to remove Maddie from her bedroom would have been chaotic.

a nearly  4 year old would have  screamed the place down

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3591 on: May 29, 2019, 09:57:23 AM »

Little Alesha McPhail didn't!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3592 on: May 29, 2019, 10:00:33 AM »

Well you are welcome to your opinion.    Other children have been abducted from their bed and one from a bath that I remember,   these are true crimes not farfetched at all

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3593 on: May 29, 2019, 10:01:38 AM »
Gerry did know around 11 o'clock on May 3 though, didn't he? No one has said that they told him which indicates he must have known when he left the children all alone allegedly tucked up in bed.

Thoughtful of him, eh.

How did he know at eleven o'clock?

Not asking for a cite but how do you know he knew?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 10:03:59 AM by Erngath »

Offline Lace

« Reply #3594 on: May 29, 2019, 10:01:51 AM »

Maybe not if she woke very sleepy and someone told her her mummy had sent them to fetch her.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3595 on: May 29, 2019, 10:02:13 AM »

Well you are welcome to your opinion.    Other children have been abducted from their bed and one from a bath that I remember,   these are true crimes not farfetched at all

Indeed!

Offline Lace

« Reply #3596 on: May 29, 2019, 10:03:23 AM »
Do you have a cite for an independent witness for that?

Gerry says a lot of things that can't possibly be true.

Did Peter Mac leave a trace when he showed they could be opened,    or the Police?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3597 on: May 29, 2019, 10:09:34 AM »

As support for my opinion I draw attention to the fact that Maddie was a light sleeper and had been awake on previous nights even crying for her daddy.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3598 on: May 29, 2019, 10:13:12 AM »
Gerry did know around 11 o'clock on May 3 though, didn't he? No one has said that they told him which indicates he must have known when he left the children all alone allegedly tucked up in bed.

Thoughtful of him, eh.

I truly believe that the group considered the Ocean Garden blocks safe and so were prepared to risk it with a few ad hoc checks thrown in.  I must say though, that leaving three children asleep in an unsecured ground floor apartment alongside a public road and car park wasn't a very sensible thing to do.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 10:18:30 AM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3599 on: May 29, 2019, 10:13:20 AM »
Graham MacKenzie: "I looked to see who I now know to be Gerry McCann stood above me on the balcony/patio about 3 metres away speaking on a mobile phone. I cannot recall his exact words but I got the impression that he was speaking to perhaps a family member or someone he was very close to due to the nature of his conversation.

He said something along the lines of there being Paedophile gangs in Portugal and that they had abducted Madeleine.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GRAHAM-MCKENZIE.htm

It didn't stop him from alleging he left the children all alone in an unlocked apartment, did it?

He said something along the lines..............
I cannot recall his exact words..........
I got the impression........
Above me on a balcony........
3 metres away on a mobile........

And this is your proof that Gerry knew there was a paedophile in the vicinity of Luz?