Author Topic: What would have happened to Amaral's books printed but as yet unsold?  (Read 695 times)

Offline Robittybob1

What would have happened to Amaral's books printed but as yet unsold?  Have these not been returned to Goncalo?
Did McCann's Portuguese lawyer have to hold them?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:22:28 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline John

Re: What would have happened to Amaral's books printed but as yet unsold?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 02:07:04 PM »
What would have happened to Amaral's books printed but as yet unsold?  Have these not been returned to Goncalo?
Did McCann's Portuguese lawyer have to hold them?

All books should be returned to the publisher for redistribution or destruction.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Montclair

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 02:22:21 PM »
I have seen just recently his book on sale in the shop where I buy my paper.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 02:52:08 PM »
There was a rumour that the books weren't returned in a timely manner by the McCann's lawyer following Amaral's successful appeal against the banning of his book and the DVD in October 2010.
https://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/seized-books-goncalo-amaral-denounces.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 08:36:49 PM »
very helpful as usual thanks.   
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.