Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352916 times)

Offline John

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #870 on: January 04, 2014, 02:08:01 PM »
Well, I believe in a fate.. I think even the babysitter wouldn't help if it was destined to happen.

The burglaries are the fact. All due to the problems in economies all around Europe. I know of several people who got mugged in Spain, around the same time. Gypsies are also a fact, not only in PDL but everywhere..
The opening up of the Europe to ex Russian etc countries and without the proper EUROPEAN police cooperation is crime of its own.. a heaven for all kind of dodgy characters..
The EU wanted to copy US, but the US has a strong united police force.. something EU doesn't have..
So, at the time Madeleine disappeared the EU borders were open, she could have been in Estonia in matter of a day. with no border controls and same time no united policing..

What you write is totally spot on.  I saw it for myself when in Spain.  The Russian Mafia controlled just about every bit of serious crime at that time and the authorities were almost powerless to stop it.  It was well known at the time that every prison along the road from Russia to Iberia was full of Russian criminals and probably still is.  It was the same with the Poles and the Romanians but to a lesser extent as they tended to be the petty criminals with many bringing their own sisters down to Spain to work as prostitutes on the pretence that they were being educated.  Charming people!

« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 02:13:16 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #871 on: January 04, 2014, 02:16:52 PM »
just read the first 12 comments...not one critical of the McCanns

Indeed.  Comforting to see.  I don't bother to comment myself these days.

PS.  Have The Red Arrow Brigade arrived yet?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #872 on: January 04, 2014, 02:19:12 PM »
Indeed.  Comforting to see.  I don't bother to comment myself these days.

PS.  Have The Red Arrow Brigade arrived yet?

They have but are outnumbered 15 to 1 by the green arrows...seems the support for the MccAnns is strong

CPN

« Reply #873 on: January 04, 2014, 02:54:07 PM »

The McCanns have admitted it was their fault the abductor was given the opportunity to take their daughter.
They have admitted they were not there for her.
They have admitted they let her down.
They have said their guilt over their actions will stay with them forever.

I'm at a loss to understand why you so resolutely appear to want to ignore those facts and want to continue to paint them as totally unrepentent and failing to admit any responsibility or fault.   Even you must see that simply is not the case.

IMO You obviously disagree totally with the Baby Listening Service which the McCanns mirrored   Have you not thought it would be a more productive use of your time to try to get that service declared illegal?   The McCanns can't do that for you - no matter how long you spend villifying them on forums.

"I'm at a loss to understand why you so resolutely appear to want to ignore those facts and want to continue to paint them as totally unrepentent and failing to admit any responsibility or fault. "  Because they have not acknowledged that leaving three under fours alone in the first place was wrong - indeed Kate said recently "we did nothing wrong".   As John has said, "it would be nice to hear them state in simple language once in a while that they were at fault. Instead, all we get are excuses and platitudes to the effect that they did nothing wrong."

Re the baby listening service - I have already made it clear that I do not know the present attitude of Social Services towards this, so there is no point in constantly addressing the same question to me.  As I and others have also already said, there is a difference from the situation the McCanns were in, in that hotels, or those I have recently stayed in, are usually self-contained buildings with a reception etc, not independent flats open to the street.

As to how I spend my time, I will determine that for myself, and trying to avoid the abuse, including neglect of children comes first for me - children left alone in unprotected situations, including hotel rooms if that is the case, comes under all that.  Nor do I "vilify" the McCanns - if anything I vilify their actions and indeed the actions of any parents which puts their children at risk.   

stephen25000

« Reply #874 on: January 04, 2014, 03:18:03 PM »
just read the first 12 comments...not one critical of the McCanns

The comments are edited,so  many don't appear.

As to the article, why doesn't it mention there is nae evidence of abduction ?

Offline jassi

« Reply #875 on: January 04, 2014, 03:21:47 PM »

No need - most thinking people have got that message by now.  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #876 on: January 04, 2014, 03:23:05 PM »
No need - most thinking people have got that message by now.  8(0(*

Indeed. 8((()*/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #877 on: January 04, 2014, 03:31:07 PM »

im aware that comments are moderated..i was responding to this piece of disinformation from Jassi...

None of the information is attributed to Redwood or his team, so may be the same sort of guff usually pedaled by the Express.
Few of the comments seem supportive of the McCanns.

The arrows are not moderated and they are supportive of the McCanns

Offline John

« Reply #878 on: January 04, 2014, 03:34:43 PM »

Of course they are censored.  The Press is unfit to regulate itself.  Like this story most of what they print is either half truths or downright lies.  This spokesperson with all this inside information must be a busy guy.   @)(++(*

The arrows relate to the comments, nothing more.   All the negative and critical ones are whooshed.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:41:30 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

stephen25000

« Reply #879 on: January 04, 2014, 03:35:01 PM »
im aware that comments are moderated..i was responding to this piece of disinformation from Jassi...

None of the information is attributed to Redwood or his team, so may be the same sort of guff usually pedaled by the Express.
Few of the comments seem supportive of the McCanns.

The arrows are not moderated and they are supportive of the McCanns

Now if these same people were acquainted with the true facts of what the Mccanns singularly failed to do, what then ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #880 on: January 04, 2014, 03:36:25 PM »

Now if these same people were acquainted with the true facts of what the Mccanns singularly failed to do, what then ?

perhaps if you were acquainted with the true facts..what then

stephen25000

« Reply #881 on: January 04, 2014, 03:36:42 PM »
Of course they are censored.  The Press is unfit to regulate itself.  Like this story most of what they print is either half truths or downright lies.  This spokesperson with all this inside information must be a busy guy.   @)(++(*

I'm well aware of that John, that is why the comments pages there have no value at all, either for or against the Mccanns.

Offline Carana

« Reply #882 on: January 04, 2014, 03:37:44 PM »
What you write is totally spot on.  I saw it for myself when in Spain.  The Russian Mafia controlled just about every bit of serious crime at that time and the authorities were almost powerless to stop it.  It was well known at the time that every prison along the road from Russia to Iberia was full of Russian criminals and probably still is.  It was the same with the Poles and the Romanians but to a lesser extent as they tended to be the petty criminals with many bringing their own sisters down to Spain to work as prostitutes on the pretence that they were being educated.  Charming people!

Why wouldn't such gangs nudge over the border to operate in Portugal?

Offline John

« Reply #883 on: January 04, 2014, 03:43:04 PM »
Why wouldn't such gangs nudge over the border to operate in Portugal?

Most make for Marbella and surrounds but we know there were Russians in Praia da Luz in 2007 as one in particular was interviewed by the PJ due to his connections with Robert Murat.  He attracted such bad sentiment that he had his car fire-bombed a short time after Madeleine disappeared.  Coincidentally, his mother was a cleaner at the Ocean Club Garden where the tapas 9 stayed.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:48:09 PM by John »

Offline jassi

« Reply #884 on: January 04, 2014, 03:46:33 PM »
Most make for Marbella and surrounds but we know there were Russians in Praia da Luz in 2007 as one had his car fire bombed after Madeleine disappeared.

Are you suggesting that Malenka is part of some criminal gang?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future