Author Topic: 'naming' posts  (Read 2820 times)

Offline Joanne

'naming' posts
« on: August 05, 2012, 05:43:05 PM »
I am a bit concerned about the threads being put up about '(a person's name) posts' especially those who post on the blue forum.
I don't post on the blue forum (particularly) and I try to keep off it-largley unsucessfully. So, I'm finding myself logging in and threads about other people and it's a bit tit for tat isn't it? And I don't really want a thread being done over there (or on here) about what I post and how I do it because I fear that is whats going to happen (to a lot of us).
I have also noticed that a lot of threads are being 'diverted' away from the subjedt topic and onto the posting style of people or a person etc.
Now, I don't know all the history of the blue forum and who's who, who's pretending to be who and who isn't who and the whats whys and wherefors only that when it goes potty on the blue forum, the guest count goes through the roof and it all goes rather mad. I have enough trouble with tramadol for that  @)(++(*
Can we have a thread or something for 'matters, people, threads etc of the blue zone' and try and keep it under one title and keep to the topic headers please?

Offline John

Re: 'naming' posts
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 06:01:34 PM »
I am a bit concerned about the threads being put up about '(a person's name) posts' especially those who post on the blue forum.
I don't post on the blue forum (particularly) and I try to keep off it-largley unsucessfully. So, I'm finding myself logging in and threads about other people and it's a bit tit for tat isn't it? And I don't really want a thread being done over there (or on here) about what I post and how I do it because I fear that is whats going to happen (to a lot of us).
I have also noticed that a lot of threads are being 'diverted' away from the subjedt topic and onto the posting style of people or a person etc.
Now, I don't know all the history of the blue forum and who's who, who's pretending to be who and who isn't who and the whats whys and wherefors only that when it goes potty on the blue forum, the guest count goes through the roof and it all goes rather mad. I have enough trouble with tramadol for that  @)(++(*
Can we have a thread or something for 'matters, people, threads etc of the blue zone' and try and keep it under one title and keep to the topic headers please?

It's a long story Joanne and something which has been going on for a long time.  If they cannot win the argument they try to discredit the poster and that is why so many of us have been attacked on the blue forum.

I find it rather amusing watching the goings on and all the nonsense they post about myself and others.  They haven't actually got a clue but the defamous posts are beginning to add up thanks to Kevin Craigie in particular.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

jackiepreece

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 06:06:54 PM »
Wrong facts Starryian Jeremy thought the police had shot his family at first when he was told they were dead and this was probably because they had spotted a shadow in the house.

A very strange thing to say if he planned to pin the blame on Sheila

Any explanations for those facts Starryian?

John I was quite happy to banter argue with you for hours on the blue forum, I didn't need to hide my ID

Offline Joanne

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 06:11:05 PM »
Kevin Craigie's a one off (well thats my excuse), people need to know about that one, for the right reasons.
I'm meaning the posters who really haven't done anything other than post and I don't like the one on the blue forum about John, I think thats got beyond the pale now, thats why I asked you Jackie who you were when you joined, I'd sooner ask than read  ?{)(**

Offline Andrea

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 06:42:10 PM »
Bamber tried to blame the police to further hammer home his story of being innocent, Jack.

Why didnt he mention the shadow or figure in the window to his defence? Why did he only realise the significance of it when mike pointed it out to him? If Bamber was innocent he would have almost certainly have mentioned it when giving his evidence.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 06:56:43 PM by Andrea »

jackiepreece

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 06:52:20 PM »
Andy if you look at the case of not knowing if Jeremy is guilty or not it's one of the points that concerns me, I cannot believe he would not be blaming Sheila from the minute he got the news

Offline Andrea

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 06:58:43 PM »
He did blame Sheila, in his call to the police.
Do you believe Sheila was downstairs after the first shot?

Offline starryian

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 08:47:14 PM »
Wrong facts Starryian Jeremy thought the police had shot his family at first when he was told they were dead and this was probably because they had spotted a shadow in the house.

A very strange thing to say if he planned to pin the blame on Sheila

Any explanations for those facts Starryian?

John I was quite happy to banter argue with you for hours on the blue forum, I didn't need to hide my ID
Jackie, I am trying to find what post you are ferring to since your reply does not have a link? I will be only too happy to answer it if you can let me know.
Starryian..