Author Topic: Joint Enterprise Law  (Read 35544 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: Joint Enterprise Law
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2012, 08:14:54 PM »
Thank you Stephanie.

Frustrated

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2012, 08:15:00 PM »
I have read through these postings and feel sadder than I have felt for a long long time. I can see who  some these anonymous posters are  from now on will have nothing more to do with JENGBA. My family will get on by ourselves thank you very much.

Posted by Kevin Craigie

Confirmed by Admin
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 08:19:20 PM by Admin »

Offline John

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2012, 08:18:12 PM »
Did you get the postal order for £10 Joanne?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2012, 08:18:38 PM »
I have read through these postings and feel sadder than I have felt for a long long time. I can see who  some these anonymous posters are  from now on will have nothing more to do with JENGBA. My family will get on by ourselves thank you very much.

I'm sorry that you feel this way, please don't jusdge JENGbA by the things written on forums, please speak as you find and if they have and are good to you, stay with them. You could put your case up on here and people will help you, I can absolutely say the people who run the site are knowledgeable and they will help you.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2012, 08:19:13 PM »
Thank you Stephanie.

No problem Joanne. Ignore him, he has shown his true colours and with Karen Torley's help the truth is now out!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2012, 08:20:11 PM »
No, no money as yet, you can rest assured I will inform you of my joy when I get it back!

AgentA

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2012, 08:21:50 PM »

Posted by Kevin Craigie

Confirmed by Admin

8((()*/ so he still wont answer the questions ??
you can be read like a book kevin .........best run along cos we got your number 118  @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2012, 08:22:31 PM »

I'm sorry that you feel this way, please don't jusdge JENGbA by the things written on forums, please speak as you find and if they have and are good to you, stay with them. You could put your case up on here and people will help you, I can absolutely say the people who run the site are knowledgeable and they will help you.

Joanne, Frustrated is Craigie! Don't get sucked in! This is what he does best! What are you sorry for?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2012, 08:24:53 PM »
Yes, I know that now, I'm a divvy.
I have asked admin to remove it!  8-)(--)

realtruth

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2012, 08:28:46 PM »
He will now be an emotional wreck at the "wounded soldier act" having been exposed.No choice other than to snipe whilst looking to recruit likeminded trolls to back him up.

Bin Laden

« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2012, 08:31:43 PM »
Hey Kevin dont involve us in your lies.

Sherlock

« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2012, 08:33:11 PM »
He will now be an emotional wreck at the "wounded soldier act" having been exposed.No choice other than to snipe whilst looking to recruit likeminded trolls to back him up.

0/10

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2012, 08:42:26 PM »
Yes, I know that now, I'm a divvy.
I have asked admin to remove it!  8-)(--)

You are not a divvy Joanne! I have had others play me as well; been there got the t-shirt!

peteats

« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2012, 08:54:33 PM »
Do you work for the co-op Joanne 8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--))

Offline Joanne

« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2012, 08:55:11 PM »
No  @)(++(*