Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509969 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1365 on: May 01, 2019, 11:36:39 AM »
Problem is, we have half a story. Who knows what happened, the illustrious gendarmerie may have forgot to place it in the first place. Maybe they took the wrong box of high explosive. Maybe it was disguised as a suitcase so was lost in the middle of 300,000 other suitcases. Maybe it's a hanger full of cargo boxes like on Raiders of the Lost Ark. Maybe there was the overbearing scent of aviation fuel pervading the air. Maybe the dogs briefly got a scent, then lost it. Maybe the handlers searched the wrong hangar. Maybe it was an unfair test and only a 1cm cube of HEC4 was placed in a massive box full of ammonium nitrate compound. Maybe it was a ruse and they were doing a placebo, double blind test on the dogs finding stuff that was never there.
Maybe it's a poor example.
Or maybe the dogs just aren't 100% accurate every time.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1366 on: May 01, 2019, 11:38:16 AM »
You

Even after translating your frequent  QWERTY keyboard errors, I cannot make any sense out of this.

What does "You" mean?  In context, please.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1367 on: May 01, 2019, 11:46:52 AM »
Even after translating your frequent  QWERTY keyboard errors, I cannot make any sense out of this.

What does "You" mean?  In context, please.
You wouldn't make a very good detective would you?  If you read Davel's next post it's clear his first post to G-Unit is an error. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1368 on: May 01, 2019, 11:54:30 AM »
You wouldn't make a very good detective would you?  If you read Davel's next post it's clear his first post to G-Unit is an error.

Is it?  What was Davel's first post and his next post?

By the way, why should I aspire to being a detective?  Somewhat stupid insult is it not?
What's up, old man?

Offline The General

« Reply #1369 on: May 01, 2019, 12:11:00 PM »
Or maybe the dogs just aren't 100% accurate every time.
Which could also be true about humans. There's a margin of error built in to even the most exacting standards.
To lower the margin of error, you increase the sample size and vice versa. Statisticians work on 95% confidence.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1370 on: May 01, 2019, 12:18:57 PM »
You are, wrong... It's MS  saying the dogs had been correct not grime.. do you think Grime would use teh phrase...you cant just trash the dogs...those are the words of MS
Are you, saying the cadaver alerts, are now confirmed... That's, absolute codswallop

what you show is you have completeley misinterpreted that part of the podcast

I'm saying what I've always said. Keela alerted and she was correct that there was something there. Why people don't want to accept that I can't imagine.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1371 on: May 01, 2019, 12:23:45 PM »
I'm saying what I've always said. Keela alerted and she was correct that there was something there. Why people don't want to accept that I can't imagine.

but thats not what you claimed today as you well know

so you dont include the cadaver dogs as being confirmed...thats better...
keela alert was confirmed to gerrys blood..

in other places keela alerted..and agreed there was something there...but not confirmed as blood

those are the true facts...lets see if we can stick to them
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 12:28:26 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1372 on: May 01, 2019, 12:24:19 PM »
Is it?  What was Davel's first post and his next post?

By the way, why should I aspire to being a detective?  Somewhat stupid insult is it not?
Touchy!  Are you not an armchair detective with his very own cadaver dog and Ghouls Tours service?  My mistake, must be thinking of someone else.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1373 on: May 01, 2019, 12:29:59 PM »
Touchy!  Are you not an armchair detective with his very own cadaver dog and Ghouls Tours service?  My mistake, must be thinking of someone else.

Sounds like an entrepreneurial Tour Operator to me  ?>)()<
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1374 on: May 01, 2019, 12:32:31 PM »

Nope.  Can I offer a visitor an armchair?  Ghouls Tours service?  How offensive do you want to get today?
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1375 on: May 01, 2019, 12:58:49 PM »
Nope.  Can I offer a visitor an armchair?  Ghouls Tours service?  How offensive do you want to get today?
Which bit do you find offensive? 

Offline jassi

« Reply #1376 on: May 01, 2019, 01:08:48 PM »
How does one distinguish between a ghoul and a Miss Marple of this parish who goes armed with camera and tape measure ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1377 on: May 01, 2019, 01:17:09 PM »
Which bit do you find offensive?

The bits in my reply.

If I call you a dimwit, I would probably get censured.

You appear to have carte blanche to call me a potential paedophile and running ghouls tours.

That is typically called trolling.

&%%6
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1378 on: May 01, 2019, 01:24:25 PM »
The bits in my reply.

If I call you a dimwit, I would probably get censured.

You appear to have carte blanche to call me a potential paedophile and running ghouls tours.

That is typically called trolling.

&%%6
I have never called you a paedophile, but you do run ghouls tours, fact.  You also have a "cadaver" dog which is ghoulish in itself IMO.   Furthermore you keep a blog with titles like "Madeleine - body decomposition" which is ghoulish and tasteless and completely unnecessary especially if you don't even consider yourself to be an armchair detective. IMO.   If you have a problem kindly report me to the authorities.  Have a nice day!  &^&*%

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1379 on: May 01, 2019, 01:27:35 PM »
but thats not what you claimed today as you well know

so you dont include the cadaver dogs as being confirmed...thats better...
keela alert was confirmed to gerrys blood..

in other places keela alerted..and agreed there was something there...but not confirmed as blood

those are the true facts...lets see if we can stick to them

I repeated what was said in the podcast. When I spoke for myself I mentioned only Keela. It's a fact that Keela wouldn't have been put behind the sofa at all if Eddie hadn't alerted there first though.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 07:31:28 PM by Robittybob1 »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0