Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509965 times)

Offline misty

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1560 on: May 03, 2019, 01:59:17 AM »
How does one get into an elevator shaft?

You need to google "murder victims found in an elevator shaft" and also check out the design of them.

There is also a story here about a boy who accidentally fell down a shaft & survived. https://www.jpost.com/Magazine/The-Human-Spirit-The-boy-who-fell-five-floors-down-an-elevator-shaft-576163

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1561 on: May 03, 2019, 02:45:48 AM »
Nothing stopping Madeleine leaving via the front door.  Kate only denies Madeleine left via the rear door.

Then who opened the window & shutters?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1562 on: May 03, 2019, 02:47:27 AM »
You need to google "murder victims found in an elevator shaft" and also check out the design of them.

There is also a story here about a boy who accidentally fell down a shaft & survived. https://www.jpost.com/Magazine/The-Human-Spirit-The-boy-who-fell-five-floors-down-an-elevator-shaft-576163

Ouch!!!  That is some story.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #1563 on: May 03, 2019, 07:10:31 AM »
Then who opened the window & shutters?
Robert Murat and Smithman. With gloves on.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1564 on: May 03, 2019, 07:13:32 AM »
No you have to take the parent's word for that. As is happening in homes all over the Earth everyday, there is no independent confirmation of what is happening.

In most cases there's no reason to question their word. Occasionally there is,

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1565 on: May 03, 2019, 07:18:12 AM »
In most cases there's no reason to question their word. Occasionally there is,

How do you decide when to believe  parents

Offline The General

« Reply #1566 on: May 03, 2019, 07:41:13 AM »

How do you decide when to believe  parents
When they're obviously not lying. Or they're very good at lying.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1567 on: May 03, 2019, 07:51:02 AM »

so the police decide...as they seem to have done in this case...parents not suspects so not considered to be lying

Offline The General

« Reply #1568 on: May 03, 2019, 08:00:11 AM »
so the police decide...as they seem to have done in this case...parents not suspects so not considered to be lying
Your circular, questions with pre-ordaned answers are rendered pointless.

The police did decide. They decided the parents were lying. They just couldn't prove it. Happens all the time in criminal justice - the police know who the perp is, just can't pin it on them..........yet.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1569 on: May 03, 2019, 08:01:25 AM »
How do you decide between the two?  Were Ben Needham’s grandparents obviously not lying, if so how do you know this, based on what, or do you think they haven’t been cleared of Ben’s disappearance?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1570 on: May 03, 2019, 08:02:53 AM »
Your circular, questions with pre-ordaned answers are rendered pointless.

The police did decide. They decided the parents were lying. They just couldn't prove it. Happens all the time in criminal justice - the police know who the perp is, just can't pin it on them..........yet.

the initial investigation that has been shown not to have understood the evidence thought the parents were lying....the present PJ investigation and SY seeem to think otherwise

Offline The General

« Reply #1571 on: May 03, 2019, 08:13:54 AM »
How do you decide between the two?  Were Ben Needham’s grandparents obviously not lying, if so how do you know this, based on what, or do you think they haven’t been cleared of Ben’s disappearance?
I haven't seen any footage or witness statements from Ben Needham's grandparents, so I can't comment.
I'm only vaguely aware of the case, remiss of me, I know.

To answer the question, and it's a good one, I suppose it's the same as every other human being, using judgement, making a considered opinion or coming to a sensible conclusion based on the available data. It's prejudiced, biased, discriminatory, presumptive, somewhat flawed perhaps and loaded with emotion distilled from life experiences and conditioning. Same as most rational people. But then I'm not a judge, which is just as well, as I'd make a rubbish judge - GUILTY! FLOG HIM!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1572 on: May 03, 2019, 08:20:19 AM »
I haven't seen any footage or witness statements from Ben Needham's grandparents, so I can't comment.
I'm only vaguely aware of the case, remiss of me, I know.

To answer the question, and it's a good one, I suppose it's the same as every other human being, using judgement, making a considered opinion or coming to a sensible conclusion based on the available data. It's prejudiced, biased, discriminatory, presumptive, somewhat flawed perhaps and loaded with emotion distilled from life experiences and conditioning. Same as most rational people. But then I'm not a judge, which is just as well, as I'd make a rubbish judge - GUILTY! FLOG HIM!
Are you admitting you’re probably not a very good judge then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1573 on: May 03, 2019, 08:21:57 AM »
So what did they tell OG?  The McCanns were still suspects or they were cleared?

Perhaps everyone misunderstood the meaning of the archiving dispatch. Oh dear.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #1574 on: May 03, 2019, 08:24:10 AM »
Are you admitting you’re probably not a very good judge then?
Yes. I'm a crap judge. I'm not precious. I won't sit here and start spewing about how right I am. I've learnt humility.
Doesn't disallow me from having an opinion or taking a stance. Like the old adage, opinions are like.......
I try to be rational, but it's not easy with this lifetime of baggage I'm carrying around.
I don't need unpicking, comment by comment, compromising answer by compromising answer. If you feel my opinions are invalid, so be it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 08:26:45 AM by The General »