Author Topic: Maddie Basta de Mentiras  (Read 13120 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Maddie Basta de Mentiras
« Reply #435 on: October 22, 2021, 06:40:03 PM »
This book’s been out a week now and I’m not aware of even one single chapter having been translated yet.  Is it because no one’s interested or because it’s too much of an embarrassment to bother with?

Its probably like every other book, it adds nothing.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #436 on: October 22, 2021, 06:44:26 PM »

Its probably like every other book, it adds nothing.
But it was so eagerly anticipated by his fanbase and then - nothing.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #437 on: October 22, 2021, 07:13:37 PM »
If we look at it logically, all 3 kids would have to be sedated in the same way to ensure they were not disturbed.
So the risk of one of them getting up and mooching around or looking for their mum and dad should be negated - that would be the primary reason for doing it (according to those of a sceptical bent).
If we take that logic and apply it further by suggesting that all 3 kids would have been administered the same dose, it would stand to reason that MM would be the most likely to be physiologically able of the 3 to withstand / resist (for want of a better phrase) said dose and would therefore be the most likely to be able to rouse herself and potentially wander.
If this did occur, and I doubt it did, then this would have at least been the 3rd of 4th time sedation was used, given the testimony of the parents themselves that going out / monitoring was the established routine, albeit only 3 days.
If we then take the disputed account of Mrs Fenn, who heard a child crying for a prolonged period, an account corroborated by Kate herself, although not in its entirety, then there was opportunity on this holiday alone to adjust the sedative dose accordingly.
I don't see how all of this fits with a fatal accident that resulted in a significant fall, however. Surely overdose or anaphylactic reaction would be the most likely mode of death? Therefore this apparent spattering of bodily fluids would not occur (unless resuscitation was attempted, even then, I don't see it personally).

This is probably all off topic, so I apologise, but this sedation theory has too many moving parts for me.

I find it a distasteful discussion particularly as the twins were tested and proved clear of drugs.

However as we we are discussing on this thread another book of lies emphasising the lunacy of Goncalo Amaral which features the allegation - it is not off topic although at times slurs have been cast.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #438 on: October 22, 2021, 07:17:36 PM »
I'm sure they were tested for certain drugs, but unless their samples were put through a Mass Spectrometer, it would be impossible to declare them drug-free.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #439 on: October 22, 2021, 07:21:54 PM »
The idea that you would carelessly over sedate a child but yet still be anxious enough to take their vital signs when you go check on them is quite laughable IMO. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #440 on: October 22, 2021, 09:34:38 PM »
Kate didn’t do a check until 10 pm, so wouldn’t have discovered her dead in bed until then so I think we can rule out that scenario don’t you?  So do you think Gerry physically examined her at 9pm and on discovering her dead in bed took her out of the bed and hid her behind the sofa?
I didn't mean KM checked at 10 pm !  Meant she had her own method of testing for responses (as an anaesthetist )
I don't think Gerry discovered her in bed and hid  her behind the sofa.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #441 on: October 22, 2021, 10:01:34 PM »
I didn't mean KM checked at 10 pm !  Meant she had her own method of testing for responses (as an anaesthetist )
I don't think Gerry discovered her in bed and hid  her behind the sofa.
So unless youcan think of a plausible scenario of sedation overdose which resulted in Madeleine dying in bed, being discovered and hidden, I think it’s probably safe to discount it don’t you?

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #442 on: October 22, 2021, 10:08:36 PM »
[quote author=Vertigo Swirl link=topic=12245.msg668615#msg668615 date=1634936
So unless youcan think of a plausible scenario of sedation overdose which resulted in Madeleine dying in bed, being discovered and hidden, I think it’s probably safe to discount it don’t you?
[/quote]It's laughable that you could think you have the power to persuade me  to .

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #443 on: October 22, 2021, 10:19:09 PM »
It's laughable that you could think you have the power to persuade me  to .

So tell me what sedative could have caused an overdose and death

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #444 on: October 22, 2021, 10:28:30 PM »
So tell me what sedative could have caused an overdose and death
Oh please ....as if you can't think of something yourself you want me to put  my head on the block .
 I already gave you a clue . Hidden. In plain sight .
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 11:50:41 PM by Snowgirl »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #445 on: October 22, 2021, 10:31:48 PM »
It's laughable that you could think you have the power to persuade me  to .
What a bizarre response!  I’m simply pointing out how illogical and implausible your scenario was, I am well aware however that you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #446 on: October 22, 2021, 10:34:49 PM »
What a bizarre response!  I’m simply pointing out how illogical and implausible your scenario was, I am well aware however that you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.
of course which I would never try means to get you to accept my ideas .

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #447 on: October 22, 2021, 10:36:28 PM »
of course which I would never try means to get you to accept my ideas .
Instead of claiming that I’m trying to force you to accept my ideas, maybe it would be more constructive to tell me why you think I am wrong to say your ideas about an overdose and a death in bed are implausible and illogical?

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #448 on: October 22, 2021, 10:55:10 PM »
Instead of claiming that I’m trying to force you to accept my ideas, maybe it would be more constructive to tell me why you think I am wrong to say your ideas about an overdose and a death in bed are implausible and illogical?
Now you're jumping about ,only a few minutes ago you wanted to know what sedation could have been used .
 Actually I don't recall what you believe  . I haven't been posting nowhere near as long as you . You can refresh me if you feel like it .

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #449 on: October 22, 2021, 11:32:17 PM »
Now you're jumping about ,only a few minutes ago you wanted to know what sedation could have been used .
 Actually I don't recall what you believe  . I haven't been posting nowhere near as long as you . You can refresh me if you feel like it .
I’m sorry but you’re deflecting and somewhat confused.  I did not ask you what sedative was used.  I am not jumping about.  I am simply pointing out that IMO it is illogical and implausible to suggest that Madeleine died in her bed of a sedative overdose.  You appear to disagree with me but won’t really explain why.  Never mind, I’m happy to leave it there.