Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Luke Mitchell and the murder of his teenage girfriend Jodi Jones on 30 June 2003.

"Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean

(1/1096) > >>

mrswah:
Has anyone read this book? 

Whatever you might or might not  think about Sandra, the book gives a lot of detail, and I would recommend it.

I would be very interested to read a book by someone who believes Luke is guilty, but , as far as I'm aware, nobody has written one!

faithlilly:

--- Quote from: mrswah on March 08, 2021, 07:00:27 PM ---Has anyone read this book? 

Whatever you might or might not  think about Sandra, the book gives a lot of detail, and I would recommend it.

I would be very interested to read a book by someone who believes Luke is guilty, but , as far as I'm aware, nobody has written one!

--- End quote ---

Heartily agree. It’s an excellent book. What was your feeling after you read it mrswah?

mrswah:

--- Quote from: faithlilly on March 08, 2021, 07:16:47 PM ---Heartily agree. It’s an excellent book. What was your feeling after you read it mrswah?

--- End quote ---

I think it makes an excellent case for Luke's possible innocence, which is why I would like to read a book by someone who can make a compelling case for his guilt.  I am aware that I'm only reading one side, and am therefore, not in a position to take a side-------but it seems that there are a lot of questions to be asked about this case.

Nicholas:
Did Sandra Lean publish Luke Mitchell’s witness statements in full?

And if not why not?

And who fact checked her book?

faithlilly:

--- Quote from: Nicholas on March 08, 2021, 07:49:58 PM ---Did Sandra Lean publish Luke Mitchell’s witness statements in full?

And if not why not?

And who fact checked her book?

--- End quote ---

Thankfully not the same people who fact check the tabloid articles you’re so keen on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version