Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Siôn Jenkins and the murder of his adopted daughter Billie-Jo.

Plastic Bag Up The Nose

(1/5) > >>

Passer-by:
This strikes me as a really important detail in this murder, and the one element that is hard to explain if Jenkins did it:  there is absolutely no rational explanation for him putting a plastic bag "deep" inside her nostril.  It may actually suggest someone tried to asphyxiate her and she inhaled the bag.

Bob Wodfinden has written about it:
ozOYLQC2&sig=8drzchx4jrdquTEAw32-yKkgS3Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCYQ6AEwA2oVChMIzJ_D7PazxwIV7RfbCh0gYgFp#v=onepage&q=murder%20plastic%20bag%20nostril&f=false]https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Zbj_AQAAQBAJ&pg=PT62&lpg=PT62&dq=murder+plastic+bag+nostril&source=bl&ots=[Name removed]ozOYLQC2&sig=8drzchx4jrdquTEAw32-yKkgS3Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCYQ6AEwA2oVChMIzJ_D7PazxwIV7RfbCh0gYgFp#v=onepage&q=murder%20plastic%20bag%20nostril&f=false
which refers to another child being abducted, having a bag over her head in an attempted asphyxiation in a nearby park.

The neighbour who pulled the bag out described as 'deep' inside the nostril.

steve_trousers:

--- Quote from: Passer-by on August 19, 2015, 01:57:47 AM ---This strikes me as a really important detail in this murder, and the one element that is hard to explain if Jenkins did it:  there is absolutely no rational explanation for him putting a plastic bag "deep" inside her nostril.  It may actually suggest someone tried to asphyxiate her and she inhaled the bag.

Bob Wodfinden has written about it:
ozOYLQC2&sig=8drzchx4jrdquTEAw32-yKkgS3Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCYQ6AEwA2oVChMIzJ_D7PazxwIV7RfbCh0gYgFp#v=onepage&q=murder%20plastic%20bag%20nostril&f=false]https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Zbj_AQAAQBAJ&pg=PT62&lpg=PT62&dq=murder+plastic+bag+nostril&source=bl&ots=[Name removed]ozOYLQC2&sig=8drzchx4jrdquTEAw32-yKkgS3Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCYQ6AEwA2oVChMIzJ_D7PazxwIV7RfbCh0gYgFp#v=onepage&q=murder%20plastic%20bag%20nostril&f=false
which refers to another child being abducted, having a bag over her head in an attempted asphyxiation in a nearby park.

The neighbour who pulled the bag out described as 'deep' inside the nostril.

--- End quote ---

I too used to think this detail was hard to explain if Jenkins was the killer, but its simple really - moments after he had bludgeoned her he had to divert attention away from himself and make it look like the work of a random nutcase.... and this was the first thing that came into his head bearing in mind he couldnt sexually assault her without incriminating himself

looking back, what was all this bollocks about a nutter on the loose with a penchant for black plastic bags ? I doubt he ever existed

Brigadier:
This person did exist, he was spotted in the area around the time by several independent witnesses. If I recall correctly, one even noted that he had paint marks on his clothes. Surrey police wanted to interview him in the early days as a suspect. But the man's psychiatrist blocked it as he was too disturbed at the time. So definitely not 'bollocks'.

Angelo222:

--- Quote from: Brigadier on July 06, 2016, 09:22:05 PM ---This person did exist, he was spotted in the area around the time by several independent witnesses. If I recall correctly, one even noted that he had paint marks on his clothes. Surrey police wanted to interview him in the early days as a suspect. But the man's psychiatrist blocked it as he was too disturbed at the time. So definitely not 'bollocks'.

--- End quote ---

The police obviously excluded him.

Brigadier:
I refer to my original post...

--- Quote from: Brigadier on July 06, 2016, 09:22:05 PM ---Surrey police wanted to interview him in the early days as a suspect. But the man's psychiatrist blocked it as he was too disturbed at the time. So definitely not 'bollocks'.

--- End quote ---

This individual has never been eliminated from their enquiries. They simply were not able to get past the man's psychiatrist to interview him. Then having taken the original pathologist's report and 'fed it to mum', they simply gave up trying. He has never been interviewed to either confirm or deny his involvement in the case and to date his current whereabouts are unclear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version