Author Topic: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner  (Read 25549 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner
« Reply #585 on: June 12, 2023, 09:07:45 PM »
Well they certainly had a lot, didn't they?
So what?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #586 on: June 13, 2023, 12:22:06 AM »
Brueckner appears to have a multitude of lawyers at the beck and and call of whoever is paying for them. Difference being he is an habitual criminal with convictions for drug dealing and trafficking, child abuse, rape and is suspected of child murder.  Kate, Gerry and  Madeleine are victims of crime.

Your posts are a joy to behold really; I for one find them a hoot.

You've hit the nail on the head there Brie.   
Identify who is bankrolling Brueckner, paying for his expensive lawyers and you have identified the master perp in my opinion

I can't believe that Brueckner has had too many offers of Pro Bono lawyers with his alleged crimes.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #587 on: June 13, 2023, 01:59:20 AM »

I heard that Amaral is paying for Brueckner's legal defence.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #588 on: June 13, 2023, 09:51:11 AM »
I heard that Amaral is paying for Brueckner's legal defence.

The evidence from the Portuguese press is that he is sparing no libel in support of his investment, so for once you could be partly right.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #589 on: June 13, 2023, 03:33:56 PM »
The evidence from the Portuguese press is that he is sparing no libel in support of his investment, so for once you could be partly right.

But why is Amaral doing this when what he has said is all so obviously untrue.  And why is Portugal tolerating this?
It certainly isn't Free Speech.  It is just more lies.

Offline sadie

« Reply #590 on: June 13, 2023, 04:45:29 PM »
But why is Amaral doing this when what he has said is all so obviously untrue.  And why is Portugal tolerating this?

Perhaps the rich and influential are getting benefits from the abduction and trafficking of children?

Financial (massive sums) and/or sexual    (UGH)

If so, what wretched uncaring wimps and selfish, greedy people they are.
Sadly there is an underbelly of Society like that.   

And from my observations, it seems that the more influential  and rich you are, the more likely you are to leech on others like that

Offline sadie

« Reply #591 on: June 13, 2023, 04:59:59 PM »
Maybe the ordinary Joe Bloggs is frightened of using free speech or maybe it has been going on so long that he has become accustomed and accepting of it?
I see that plucky Leandro Silva (Leonors other half at the time) and step father to Joana Cipriano is having another go for Justice

Meanwhile Brueckner is ?safely? using his freedom of speech.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #592 on: June 15, 2023, 12:35:03 PM »

Hi Sadie,  Could you not stay away for so long next time?  I worry.

Offline sadie

« Reply #593 on: June 16, 2023, 12:01:51 AM »
Hi Sadie,  Could you not stay away for so long next time?  I worry.

That's nice.  Thank you

I have been seriously ill, Elli.   Unable to climb the stairs where the computer is.   Shaking so badly that I couldn't get the spoon to my mouth etc.  Both hubby and daughter thought that I was dying cos I was the colour of death and had lost 7 lbs in 8 days (not eating)   Hubby at almost 88 has been terrific and daughter was so shocked when she saw the change in me from the week before  that without telling us she went and geed the doctors up and a very senior nurse came in immediately who called an emergency ambulance in.   
Anyway, I can just get upstairs again, but was unable to come back in the other thread.  Soz the info I was going to use has vanished.   Experts have told me that I have been hacked 4 times and loads gets "vanished" especially overnight.

Probably 8 or 9 years ago Walsall Police told me I had been hacked, but hubby refused to believe it.   I knoa that  everything is read that I write and that is why I no longer email my old friends ... and I miss you all.

Telephone calls are listened to, even Alexa interfered with; two death threats sent on that.   I have had several death threats and we were shot at on the M5.   Bullet mark in the reinforced bumper.   Was going abroad the following day so I took that to the police when we returned.  Police Report in.   I wonder if that will vanish like other things do so readily?

I will leave it there, but lots more threats.   Do take care Elli, everyone

sadiexxx

Offline kizzy

« Reply #594 on: June 18, 2023, 11:06:39 AM »
That's nice.  Thank you

I have been seriously ill, Elli.   Unable to climb the stairs where the computer is.   Shaking so badly that I couldn't get the spoon to my mouth etc.  Both hubby and daughter thought that I was dying cos I was the colour of death and had lost 7 lbs in 8 days (not eating)   Hubby at almost 88 has been terrific and daughter was so shocked when she saw the change in me from the week before  that without telling us she went and geed the doctors up and a very senior nurse came in immediately who called an emergency ambulance in.   
Anyway, I can just get upstairs again, but was unable to come back in the other thread.  Soz the info I was going to use has vanished.   Experts have told me that I have been hacked 4 times and loads gets "vanished" especially overnight.

Probably 8 or 9 years ago Walsall Police told me I had been hacked, but hubby refused to believe it.   I knoa that  everything is read that I write and that is why I no longer email my old friends ... and I miss you all.

Telephone calls are listened to, even Alexa interfered with; two death threats sent on that.   I have had several death threats and we were shot at on the M5.   Bullet mark in the reinforced bumper.   Was going abroad the following day so I took that to the police when we returned.  Police Report in.   I wonder if that will vanish like other things do so readily?

I will leave it there, but lots more threats.   Do take care Elli, everyone

sadiexxx

Good to see you feeling better ..hope your recovery continues x

Offline kizzy

« Reply #595 on: June 18, 2023, 11:08:07 AM »
Re: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner.

Well seems as first stated at the beginning of the thread ...there is no evidence.

MADDIE COPS' GAMBLE Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B to be FREED – but cops to keep him under ’24/7 surveillance’ in bid to snare him.

MADELEINE McCann cops are planning to place suspect Christian B under a ruthless 24/7 surveillance regime in a desperate bid to finally snare him.

German police sources revealed the latest throw of the dice by prosecutors as they are determined to prove that the convicted sex offender was the one who snatched and possibly killed Maddie.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #596 on: June 18, 2023, 11:16:30 AM »

No way! But the German FBI have CONCRETE EVIDENCE. Enough evidence to charge, they said.
Well this is perplexing.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #597 on: June 18, 2023, 06:23:38 PM »

Well seems as first stated at the beginning of the thread ...there is no evidence.

MADDIE COPS' GAMBLE Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B to be FREED – but cops to keep him under ’24/7 surveillance’ in bid to snare him.

MADELEINE McCann cops are planning to place suspect Christian B under a ruthless 24/7 surveillance regime in a desperate bid to finally snare him.

German police sources revealed the latest throw of the dice by prosecutors as they are determined to prove that the convicted sex offender was the one who snatched and possibly killed Maddie.

Some people think the police have evidence some people think the police have nothing.  Neither set of people knows which is right though they keep on pretending they do.  How about not repeating the same old thing over and over again and just wait for further real developments?  Or do you just like arguing  for the sake of it? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2023, 07:26:56 PM »
Some people think the police have evidence some people think the police have nothing.  Neither set of people knows which is right though they keep on pretending they do.  How about not repeating the same old thing over and over again and just wait for further real developments?  Or do you just like arguing  for the sake of it?

Yes, I agree. Enough repeating the same old things over & over. We should wait for further developments. I suggest we all just sit & wait patiently & peacefully, until Wolters reveals the concrete evidence. It shouldn't be much longer now.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #599 on: June 19, 2023, 09:07:41 AM »

You shouldn't believe everything you read in the papers