Author Topic: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner  (Read 25543 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner
« Reply #600 on: June 19, 2023, 10:47:36 AM »
Some people think the police have evidence some people think the police have nothing.  Neither set of people knows which is right though they keep on pretending they do.  How about not repeating the same old thing over and over again and just wait for further real developments?  Or do you just like arguing  for the sake of it?

O come of it ........its a post on a forum.

Where does the argument for the sake of it come in.... Who am I arguing with?

As for wait and see....... it's another 3-year+ wait then..

That's if wolt can get anything on CB while he is under 24/7 surveillance.

It is so obvious wolt has no evidence for CB being the abductor of Maddie.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #601 on: June 19, 2023, 11:15:09 AM »

OK, you're right Wolt has no evidence.  There you go.  The end.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #602 on: June 19, 2023, 11:22:45 AM »

If it could be proved that CB abducted MM there's absolutely no excuse for failing to charge him with that crime immediately. No suggestion has ever been made that such evidence exists. Much as the Germans want to charge CB with murdering MM, my opinion is that they can't prove that either.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #603 on: June 19, 2023, 11:40:14 AM »
If it could be proved that CB abducted MM there's absolutely no excuse for failing to charge him with that crime immediately. No suggestion has ever been made that such evidence exists. Much as the Germans want to charge CB with murdering MM, my opinion is that they can't prove that either.
Of course they can't prove it, beyond reasonable doubt anyway but does that mean they have no evidence at all against him which is Kizzy's belief?  Will you acknowledge this post and give a straight answer or ignore it?
Hmm....
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #604 on: June 19, 2023, 12:53:44 PM »
OK, you're right Wolt has no evidence.  There you go.  The end.

It's alright, because Gonc doesn't have any evidence either.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #605 on: June 19, 2023, 01:11:52 PM »

I see that as very simplistic and wrong.
Wolters has said he wants to charge with the best possible evidence...he's in no rush. He may well feel he has a chance of finding the body
..why rush ...

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #606 on: June 19, 2023, 01:46:23 PM »

The latest lame excuse for why Brueckner hasn't been charged.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #607 on: June 19, 2023, 01:51:01 PM »

How many more years are we thinking Wolters needs? Another 6 Maybe? 7? Let's be fair & give him 12. If Brueckner still hasn't been charged in 12 years time, then maybe you'll all have to start accepting that which is already plainly obvious to the rest of us.

Offline jassi

« Reply #608 on: June 19, 2023, 07:04:56 PM »
How many more years are we thinking Wolters needs? Another 6 Maybe? 7? Let's be fair & give him 12. If Brueckner still hasn't been charged in 12 years time, then maybe you'll all have to start accepting that which is already plainly obvious to the rest of us.

I'm not sure I've got another 12. That would make me nearly 90  8(8-))
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #609 on: June 19, 2023, 07:59:51 PM »
So the troll is going to give it 12 years.  Does that mean hes’s going to put a cork in it until then?   &%54%

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #610 on: June 19, 2023, 08:16:40 PM »
So the troll is going to give it 12 years.  Does that mean hes’s going to put a cork in it until then?   &%54%

No I'm not. I was just about to say how I'm absolutely disgusted that Mr Gray referred to Madeleine as "The Body".  I'm pretty sure the McCanns wouldn't approve of their precious daughter being described in such a manner. Appalling.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #611 on: June 20, 2023, 08:20:01 AM »
I'm not sure I've got another 12. That would make me nearly 90  8(8-))

Stick in there.  There's nothing wrong with 90.  And you are hardly likely to get Dementia with so much to figure out.

And you aren't actually an unkind person anyway.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #612 on: July 26, 2023, 06:42:09 PM »
This is why information offered to the police after an individual has been arrested should never be used to build a case against another individual.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jul/26/appeal-court-overturns-manchester-rape-conviction-of-man-who-spent-17-years-in-jail-andrew-malkinson
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #613 on: July 26, 2023, 10:09:14 PM »
This is why information offered to the police after an individual has been arrested should never be used to build a case against another individual.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jul/26/appeal-court-overturns-manchester-rape-conviction-of-man-who-spent-17-years-in-jail-andrew-malkinson
I believe the person you’re referring to had already completed their sentence before coming forward.  Are you suggesting  that no cases have ever been successfully solved thanks to information given by criminal accomplices? 
You may as well say that victims and witnesses  picking a suspect out of a line up should never be used either.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 10:11:31 PM by Venturi Swirl »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #614 on: July 27, 2023, 10:32:34 AM »

Could you put this Comment on "Wandering Off Topic" and then I can say my piece.