Author Topic: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?  (Read 17591 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?
« on: April 12, 2019, 03:50:32 PM »
The Sun has just come out with one story in the UK and another in it's Irish version.  The contact point suggests both are UK based, but I can't be certain.  The Irish story got me thinking.

I have long pondered the Smith sighting, and how to get more information re Smithman.

We have partial evidence re Smithman, but the story is far from complete.  I happen to believe more can be obtained, and that doing so would advance the case.  I won't go into the details, because that would simply bog us down.

The key question is should we be proactive, and utilise the media to try to get some key questions answered?
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 06:59:16 PM »
The Sun has just come out with one story in the UK and another in it's Irish version.  The contact point suggests both are UK based, but I can't be certain.  The Irish story got me thinking.

I have long pondered the Smith sighting, and how to get more information re Smithman.

We have partial evidence re Smithman, but the story is far from complete.  I happen to believe more can be obtained, and that doing so would advance the case.  I won't go into the details, because that would simply bog us down.

The key question is should we be proactive, and utilise the media to try to get some key questions answered?
Who is “we” and what do you suggest “we” do to utilise the media?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 08:05:03 PM »

One journalist who might be open to the idea is Mark Saunokonoko. If he prints soomething interestng the UK papers sometimes pick his stories up.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 04:25:33 PM »

An excellent question Sil. I believe the tacky journalist and parents hogging the limelight was far removed from what  most people really wanted and that was for an independant investigation no holds barred into what happened to young Madeliene.

I do get the circus accusations in PDL, because that is what it was. all about the poor parents and evil trolls  the story became about them! AND they created the circus! and with the circus comes the clowns thosedaft creatures who make up stories to be interesting,and not to mention the ring masters who control the audience- keep them wanting more.

As a child Ihated circuses- the cruelty to animals, those horrid clowns...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Lace

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 04:29:44 PM »

An excellent question Sil. I believe the tacky journalist and parents hogging the limelight was far removed from what  most people really wanted and that was for an independant investigation no holds barred into what happened to young Madeliene.

I do get the circus accusations in PDL, because that is what it was. all about the poor parents and evil trolls  the story became about them! AND they created the circus! and with the circus comes the clowns thosedaft creatures who make up stories to be interesting,and not to mention the ring masters who control the audience- keep them wanting more.

Parents hogging the limelight?   They made appeals to the abductor in order to get Madeleine back.

They were warned the story would become about them and that is what they didn't want.   You can't blame the parents for the stories in the press.   Most of them were leaks from the Portuguese Police.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 05:55:57 PM by Brietta »

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 05:12:14 PM »

The parents arranged the media from their very distraught state apparently, making claims that they were left alone to look for their daughter that the police were doing nothing- which is a disgraceful lie. Many people were out searching to very early hours!

Kate wrote a book was serialised in the SUN 'slagrag' paper. it did nothing to bring back her daughter but then I wsa only written as a defence if they were ever arrested. it was ALL about the parents. Some things mentioned about their daughter I found unbelievablly disgusting and was dumbfounded when friends mentioned it.

So they had an agenda from the moment it all went public.

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2019, 06:58:23 PM »
Parents hogging the limelight?   They made appeals to the abductor in order to get Madeleine back.

They were warned the story would become about them and that is what they didn't want.   You can't blame the parents for the stories in the press.   Most of them were leaks from the Portuguese Police.

They went to the media.  they needed to get their story about abductor out there... The parents were on the TV many times with their 'story' so I have no idea what leaks you are referring to.

Dear Team,

Removing my posts is not silencing me in any way.  Seriously, I thrive in this whole forum mod thing  it is emtertainment for me. anyother outcome you were hoping for is...well wasted!

I now I must be hitting a truth button.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 07:10:14 PM »
They went to the media.  they needed to get their story about abductor out there... The parents were on the TV many times with their 'story' so I have no idea what leaks you are referring to.

Dear Team,

Removing my posts is not silencing me in any way.  Seriously, I thrive in this whole forum mod thing  it is emtertainment for me. anyother outcome you were hoping for is...well wasted!

Whaty, Whaty.  Silly, Silly.  Whatever you have to say is always ridiculous.   Although I personally doubt that you are half as daft as you pretend to be.
sadly, you seem to think that we are,

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 09:51:44 PM »
Whaty, Whaty.  Silly, Silly.  Whatever you have to say is always ridiculous.   Although I personally doubt that you are half as daft as you pretend to be.
sadly, you seem to think that we are,

Oh You!  8)><(

I don't think of you all what you would like me to think of you all. Reciprocal altruism

Sadder fact is;  I do not think of you all at all...in your very high opinion you all have of yourselves.. funny that.

Offline Lace

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 08:42:55 AM »

Dear Team,

They went to the media in order for the world to know Madeleine had been abducted.   Madeleine could be anywhere when the Portuguese Police were faffing about.

Parents of missing children are told to try and keep their childs name in the spotlight,  so that is what they did.  It's because you don't believe that Madeleine was abducted that you refer to the abduction as a 'story' and object that they told it so many times.

Leaks such as 100% DNA of Madeleine.  Leaks that came from Portugal.

Offline barrier

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 08:45:50 AM »

They went to the media in order for the world to know Madeleine had been abducted.   Madeleine could be anywhere when the Portuguese Police were faffing about.

Parents of missing children are told to try and keep their childs name in the spotlight,  so that is what they did.  It's because you don't believe that Madeleine was abducted that you refer to the abduction as a 'story' and object that they told it so many times.

Leaks such as 100% DNA of Madeleine.  Leaks that came from Portugal.

Nope,they went to the world with their version, which to this date still hasn't been qualified with evidence of such.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2019, 08:52:18 AM »

Nope,they went to the world with their version, which to this date still hasn't been qualified with evidence of such.

And to this date there has been nothing by both police Investigations to discount their "version".
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2019, 08:54:08 AM »

Do you object to the fact that they “went to the world” or do you object that they went to the world with their version of events?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2019, 09:15:27 AM »
Do you object to the fact that they “went to the world” or do you object that they went to the world with their version of events?

Where have I mentioned any objection,you really ought try and reading what actually is written.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2019, 09:17:45 AM »
And to this date there has been nothing by both police Investigations to discount their "version".

Nor the original investigation,stalemate one could say.