Author Topic: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?  (Read 17593 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 09:25:24 AM »
Where have I mentioned any objection,you really ought try and reading what actually is written.
So you have no objection to the McCanns publicising their version to the world.  Good.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2019, 09:32:49 AM »
Nor the original investigation,stalemate one could say.

Yet this lack of evidence does nothing to lessen your belief in the McCanns involvement in Madeleine's disappearance?

( Wrong thread for this question)
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2019, 09:44:37 AM »
And to this date there has been nothing by both police Investigations to discount their "version".

Equally there has been nothing which confirms it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2019, 09:54:28 AM »

It's all a bit of a bummer. So much effort, so little to show.

How long before OG admit defeat - a year, five,  a decade even?

Will there be anyone left on here, or will we all have died of old age or boredom by then?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2019, 09:58:59 AM »

Of course, but in my opinion the initial and inept investigation is the reason why it is proving difficult to solve.
 I'm sure you will disagree but this is the wrong thread for that discussion and it has been discussed many times.

Offline barrier

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2019, 10:01:55 AM »
Of course, but in my opinion the initial and inept investigation is the reason why it is proving difficult to solve.
 I'm sure you will disagree but this is the wrong thread for that discussion and it has been discussed many times.

Yet this supposed inital and inept investigation left Rowley saying the first investigation dealt with the McCanns and there was no need to reopen that line of investigation,thats a puzzle surely.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2019, 10:03:27 AM »
So you have no objection to the McCanns publicising their version to the world.  Good.

Couldn't care less at least I know none of my post's are of importance unlike some.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2019, 10:10:06 AM »
Yet this supposed inital and inept investigation left Rowley saying the first investigation dealt with the McCanns and there was no need to reopen that line of investigation,thats a puzzle surely.

No, not at all.
Obviously there was no evidence against the McCanns.
The first investigation had dealt with that and NSY were satisfied that there was no need to reopen that.
However the abduction had not been properly investigated and this was surely the remit of NSY.

Offline jassi

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2019, 10:27:54 AM »

If that true, it's surprising that OG ever got launched into it's investigative stage.
They had, after all, conducted a comprehensive review and must have know what they were to face.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2019, 10:43:32 AM »
If that true, it's surprising that OG ever got launched into it's investigative stage.
They had, after all, conducted a comprehensive review and must have know what they were to face.

Perhaps they did but accepted that difficult challenge in the hope of finding out what happened to a missing child.

Offline The General

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2019, 11:09:35 AM »
No, not at all.
The first investigation had dealt with that and NSY were satisfied that there was no need to reopen that.
However the abduction had not been properly investigated and this was surely the remit of NSY.
So the McCann's cleared by an inept investigation? Can't have it both ways.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2019, 11:26:22 AM »
So the McCann's cleared by an inept investigation? Can't have it both ways.

The McCann's were made arguidos when amaral led the investigation but Rebelo realised the mistakes made when he took over

Offline barrier

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2019, 11:31:26 AM »
No, not at all.

They supposedly are and have come up with nowt.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2019, 11:36:26 AM »
No, not at all.

The word from the investigation was there was not ENOUGH evidence to charge the parens of anything. and that the crime was noted as being 'unknown'- in other words  ABDUCTION is NOT a given. That kind of answers those supporters who continue to claim they are not suspects- not suspects in what? Lack of a definitive answer leaves a lot to discuss.

The very fact that the investigation was inept is testament to the parents and Tapas group walking free and getting on with their lives.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2019, 11:46:14 AM »

So why mention the investigations at all? Fifteen years and no-one can say with certainty what crime was committed .
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0